• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Randall Flagg versus Freddy Krueger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Randall Flagg and Freddy Krueger, fighting in the Dreamworld (so of course this is Dreamworld Freddy).

Speed is equalized. They start in the Dreamworld. Victory through death, incapacitation, etcetera.

Randall: 7

Freddy:

Inconclusive:

I can only assume the high 1-B hax for randall is restricted

Anyhow, even without the Black thirteen, Randall has tier 2 mindhax which is out of Freddy's ability to resist.

Black Thirteen is explicitly noted to not be standard equipment on Flagg's page. He doesn't have it.

Is it Tier 2? Like, controlling a higher being?

I was reffering to this

"Can send people visions which are capable of driving them insane, including a vision of the birth of a universe and its place within the grander scale of the multiverse"

I doooon't think that's Tier 2? Freddy doesn't have resistances anyways

You're going to have to ask someone else whether or not that counts as "Tier 2 mindhax", because I certainly never assumed that much.

I mean, yeah. I was never denying that.

All I'm saying is that "Tier 2 mindhax" isn't something I'm cosigning until someone else can confirm that what he did counts as such.

Could Flagg pull Freddy out of the dreamworld?

Actually, yeah. He could.

I need to relocate the scans I had, but he has feats of using dream manipulation inside of a dreamscape (specifically, a lucid dream of Roland's), and when Alain entered said dreamscape, Flagg used his powers to send him back out.

Yeah, I don't think Flagg has an answer to that. The closest he came to escaping a time loop was the time he escaped a "fistula in time" that the Crimson King created in order to prolong the night him and Roland spoke at the Golgotha at the end of The Gunslinger. Which isn't the same thing.

But, that's one option out of several, and sadly, it's not one of the ones Freddy is known to abuse. (Not that I can remember, anyway)

Yeah, it's not. He just used it in the fourth movie, I think, to stop intervention when he was turning someone into a cockroach.

I figured that was the only time. It's been a long time since I've watched any of the NoES films besides the first, so my memory of things isn't as clear as it could be.

But yeah. Flagg has plenty of ways to win, is much more serious in a fight than Freddy is when starting off, and can circumvent some of the latter's powers with his own. Voting him.

I mean

Freddy, as said above, could win with time stuff but I don't remember any instance of using it outside of the fourth movie, so I guess Flagg FRA.

Just for the record, I doubt Randall could permanently kill Freddy in the real world; he'll still come back, even if it takes longer. Maybe he can incapacitate him long enough for it to count.

Oh I have no doubt that Randall cannot kill Freddy. Incap is his only option.

Yes

We recently had a thread to out instaeditions, even if it's unanimous

Looks like one actually waits for these grace periods since it's already added. Reverting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back