• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ramlethal vs. Android 21

There's different levels of power in a tier. 3-A is a tier that's infinitely wide. 21 has a scaling chain that's much longer than Ramlerhal's. Correct me if I'm wrong, fans of Guilty Gear.

I am not really a fan, so....

And I never said I wanted Ramlethal to win, I am just trying to understand what is the gap here.

I wasn't questioning/challenging you, man. I was literally asking anyone who was lurking in the thread to correct me if I was wrong as I know nothing about GG besides some general stuff.

Anyway, moving on.

I will say, it's better to study on characters and Guilty Gear lore before doing this debate. This is not as one-sided as anyone tends to think due to Ramlethal's resistance to Android 21's haxes.

Even if 21 has a far better AP, it doesn't mean much against Ramlethal's ability of Ressurection and as demonstrating from I-No's SIGN Arcade story, I-No killed Ramlethal countless times until now, she is unable to kill the latter anymore and eventually, Ramlethal managed overpower the latter in her own Arcade Story in Revelator.

It has been implied that after each time I-No killed Ramlethal, she became more and more difficult to kill in the long run and even Raven noted that Ramlethal has gotten a 'little' stronger and was impressed that she was able to defeat and overwhelm I-No.

We must note that Ramlethal's powers are from the Backyard and the energy or information there is virtuallly limitless, if anything, Ramlethal might have a better energy source compared to 21.

Assuming that Valentines are actually another version of Gears and Gears are the epitome of evolution, adapting to almost anything more so than humans, who isn't the say that Ramlethal herself too has a reactive power level?

This is either a win for Ramlethal or a inconclusive.

Besides, Android 21 is often reliant on the Waves, which is useless against Ramlethal and displays a sense of arrogance and cowardice.

How does the Power Null that Ramlethal resists work? Depending on that it goes from an Incon to a stomp for 21

@Emperor Doom

Never said she was faster, I'm saying that her speed isn't to be underestimated since we scaled Jack-O's speed to be trillion times faster than the speed of light via her Instant Kill and Ramlethal managed to defeat her.

@HST

In Guilty Gear logic and DBFZ logic, the Waves is only able to nullify Ki. In Guilty Gear, basic magic that abides of the fundamental laws of the universe wouldn't work on magic that exists OUTSIDE of those laws and logic alone and that is the Backyard. And Ramlethal is a being that wields magic that is beyond that understanding since Backyard magic itself is capable of rewriting logic and reason.

That is why, characters like Elphelt was able to temporarily disable Ramlethal's powers because she was born from the Backyard herself like her sister. Ky and his knights were incapable of restraining Ramlethal because their magic isn't connected or related to the Backyard.

Read the Guilty Gear Cosmology Lore on its Verse Page, it explains a lot and the fact that not all magic is the same as it comes from different sources.

In Android 21's case, it wouldn't work on Ramlethal. The same way why it doesn't work on Beerus or Whis because they are gods and inherit powers that are beyond the understanding of their own universe.

Except we have Verse Equalization. The reason Beerus and Whis aren't affected is ala God Ki, a separate source of energy from normal Ki. Not to mention we don't really do the whole "it only affects this verses energy users" thing. For example whether the Target has Chakra or not, we treat Genjutsu as if it would work unless they have a resistance.

And Ramlethal has that resistance, as said on her profile and stated/shown in Guilty Gear as well as being resistant to transmutation. And that is the same with Ramlethal, her magic is seperate to the 'normal' magic in Guilty Gear, which is why she can't be nullified most magic there.

@EmperorDoom

It doesn't matter when Android 21 herself eventually loses the capacity to actually kill Ramlethal and Ramlethal's ability to ressurect.

Either its a inconclusive match or Ramlethal takes the win by playing the waiting game until 21 tires out or uses up all her energy.

And we rate resistances on how many people it can affect at once. I ask this because 21's waves have affected all the factions in FighterZ at once sans Beerus and Whis.

Which why I ask how many people did the Power Null Ramlethal has resisted affect. The FighterZ cast having no resistance is irrelevant.

Back