• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last part of the Rakudai CRT regarding the Vermillion Empire arc. So after finishing the AP thread, and the Soul one. We can move over to the last one which is partially "hax". I will go over the characters that will receive a change from this:

Stella Vermillio
Stella already has the desperado stuff on her profile. As for the rest of the changes:

• Flight - She can summon dragon wings
  • Body Control - She learned the ability to control her heart rate, body temperature and energy consumption.
Stella literally『grasped』the battlefield with the scattering of this phosphorescence.

She grasped where the soldiers were, who moved and of course, the position of the semi-spiritual magic threads.

Just like the eyes of a dragon surveying the tiny ground from the skies, Stella perfectly understood everything――

• Intelligence increase - Her magic control was deemed to be near the level of Shizuku Kurogane who could reconstruct her own body even her own cells.
She possessed something that even drew near《Lorelei》who had such an astounding magic control power that disintegrated and regenerated her own body, even her cells.

• Excessive Awakening - in this key Stella gains EA (Excessive Awakening), which gives her amped stats which via power scaling as stated in the other thread would give her "At least 6-A+, likely High 6-A", in this form.
  • Base - Much stronger than before, after reaching awakening she was stronger than Fu Xiaoli
Ikki Kurogane
Not much will change if anything at all regarding the hax, he just becomes a lot more skilled, has more feat skills, but what he will gain is actual applications of fate hax, fear hax and death hax. Which are already on his profile, they will just become combat applicable. Now on to his new key:

• Ittou Rasetsu form = At least 6-C, likely High 6-B (Upscales from Stella's dragon spirit. Stella after awakeneing couldn't break Fu Xiaoli's device, but Ikki could break Orichalcos)
  • Ittou Shura and base just downscale from Ittou Rasetsu
  • Speed doesn't change, just "likely faster than before"
  • He gains Forcefield Creation after training with edelweiss he becomes capable of creating forcefields like other blazers.
  • He loses the "cannot fight after Ittou Shura/Rasetsu" weakness. As after learning to control his magic he can fight for minutes after it.
  • Intelligence increase - Same as Stella, however Ikki is stated to surpass Shizuku, giving him the best magic control in the entire series most likely, comparable if not superior to Kiriko.
Nene Saikyou

• New keys - In base she would be just superior to before with no tier change (most likely), in EA she will be "At least 6-A+, likely High 6-A"
  • Spatial Manipulation and BFR - Now i don't know if this is applicable but her ability allows her to pull 6 dimensions that humans cannot perceive, which then suck everything nearby once they go into their average sizes trapping people in what would be effectively 10 dimensions (3 spatial dimensions we perceive + 6 spatial dimensions we cannot perceive + time). Though this doesn't give her tiers.
Edelweiss
Her additions like resistance to info analysis and stuff like that have already been accepted in other threads, same for her 6-A, likely High 6-A tier. The only thing to note here is she will gain those in a new key.

Ok i asked Ultima, he said that type of gravity manip/space hax, doesn't gain a tier cus it lacks range. So it'll just be basic space hax for nene then.

I also agree with the changes, i wouldnt say Ikki has the best mana control in the series though. Naseem, Shizuku and Tendou have better feats in that regard.

Shizuku >>>>>> Naseem and tendou. Both by feats and even by statements if i recall correctly. But edel stated ikki has magic control even better than shizuku's.

That's 5.

How many do I need for this kind of crt? Cus the important stuff has already been accepted in other crts. This is mostly a recap with minor additions like flight and things like that

It should be alright to add now if that's the case.

Like I said, if the other CRTs were accepted already, this should be fine to add.

Pretty straightforward if you ask me. Of course I agree with all of it

> He loses the "cannot fight after Ittou Shura/Rasetsu" weakness. As after learning to control his magic he can fight for minutes after it.

This will boost Ikki's winrate significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back