• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Six:Siege Profiles?

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So i just got out of my chuuni phase.....that's just gonna boot the F up later tomorrow because i LOVE shit that makes me think extreme stuff like the Masadaverse.

Anyways for those who know this by now in the game market, the Rainbow Six series has made their recent game title of "Rainbow Six: Siege". Basically the game as of now and probably will be as is, is a strategy FPS game or whatever that tasks you to either take out the opposing team or secure the objective.

I was wondering if its possible to make profiles of these characters as while they are just normal trained operatives, they each have their own thing that gives them some kind of special advantage or just something to take on the opposing teams. Like this one character named "Montange"(?) who has a shield that he can extend to defend against anything that may be thrown at him including contact-grenades and C4. Another is named "Pulse" who has this gadget that allows him to see enemies even beyond walls up to a certain range by seeing their heart beats. And of course we got the man named "Sledge" who wields a sledgehammer allowing him to knock down barricades and even make sizable holes in a wall.

There's a lot to really get into but i wanted to make sure by asking first here if it's allowed enough or not...

It's definitely allowed, we have characters on CoD characters who basically have modern weapons (John Price is the best example)

Oh really? I just wanted to ask first cause just to make sure (NotlikeiwantedtomakewhatsoneofthemostopversesthereisasidefromtheversemycurrentwaifuisatandfromtheMasadaverseamongotherverses)

It's definitely allowed ;)

Back