• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: SKIN DISCOLORATION (NO, YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE CONTEXT)

And here it is, another D&D match. It'll be a while until I make another Rainbow Dash match as I've gotten what I want. Fitting as the first RD match I made Post-CRT was a D&D match.

Just like before, I'm sorry @Mr._Bambu
● ------------------------------------- ●
Connor looked down into the dark chasm, his scan unable to reach the bottom due to its depth. Which is concerning as the limit is 2 kilometers. He turned his attention to Rainbow Dash who had noticed his unease. She quickly grabbed him and in less than a second, the two found themselves at the bottom of the chasm, getting to view the many bodies littering the place, most of which already rotten or even bare bones.

"Hmm, you've finally learned to run on walls?" Connor asked, reviewing the footage of their descent.
"Honestly, I didn't expect it to work either. Send it to Ida's email, those broken legs were worth it!" Rainbow Dash replied before turning her attention to the bodies "Huh, this is what Mr. Drake has been doing before his job?".

"Correct, his species is known for exploiting natural hazards for hunting purposes".
"To think I didn't know him as long as you all did. Must've been hard for most of you".

"For now we should focus on finding any evidence on his disappearance, it's the best we can do for him. Stay on the lookout" Connor explained, beginning her investigation process on the chasm. Rainbow Dash gave him a thumbs up in response before running off to secure the area. Just a few seconds went by before a rainbow trail stopped, leading to a now blocked cave entrance. Coincidentally, sounds of the Underdark denizens could be heard, as if they had been waiting for the android's security to be separated.

"****" he exclaimed, the Underdark claiming another victim and possibly getting another

• Base Rainbow Dash and Derro used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Underdark
latest

latest

VS
51472e5ad562966ca9ae16a3f02d39c6.png

Last edited:
For a subsonic character that's enough time to do a lot.
Yeah, how else can they do anything when a turn is just 6 seconds?

Is this a stomp by the way? I can probably give RD prior knowledge so she'd know not to listen to the whispers

In that case, RD doesn't follow the voices and searches the area until she stumbles upon Derro and beats them up.
Keep in mind that if she somehow ends up in the thing's line of sight, she's screwed. And it will likely be in a place where its back is safe (Like by a corner or crevice)

You're using the artwork of the second key (Savant) as the image in the OP, so just to clarify, it is the first key used, aye?

It'd definitely be a single Derro's strategy to try to stealth it out with Darkness and their own stealth rolls (which they're fairly good at). Despite being insane, they explicitly try to set up "cruel traps and deadly ambushes"- even alone, against one target, the Derro ought to be able to pull this off with prep time. That said, is her speed amp just like... instant? Are we looking at Subsonic vs High Hypersonic+?

Bro

This shit's a stomp lmao

The speed difference is 665x, just about. This is comically, absurdly unfair.

Keep in mind that if she somehow ends up in the thing's line of sight, she's screwed. And it will likely be in a place where its back is safe (Like by a corner or crevice)
Wait, is the daze Ghost Sound causes passive or is it an ability that has to be activated?

Ghost Sound is a spell-like ability of the Derro, meaning it is effectively thought-based but does require a reaction

Yeah, with a 600+ times speed advantage instantly due to speed amp, this is terrible. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back