• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
EDIT: I'd also note Goblin didn't seem comfortable outright confronting Tobey back in 1 but thanks to his blades he could just kind of shank him and do more damage to a fresh Tobey then anything else

This wouldn't effect Goblin's personal stats but it would be there via weapons I guess
This isn't controversial if you ask me. During the final battle when Goblin managed to tag MCU Peter with a blade attack, it noticeably hurt more than the physical blows so its arguably consistent that the blades are more effective in harming the Spider-Men and thus are favourable to Norman. You can also argue that this is why Goblin originally wanted to kill Peter in SM1 with his sick ass trident, but that might be a stretch on my part

Yeah so I'm thinking it'd be an added, higher via blades for an MCU key potentially
Either way I think we should note that it's not something he has during the Raimi trilogy

I think the best way to do it is to add in the higher via blades etc etc without a second key, but add a note like this:

Note: It is important for the OP to specify in Versus Threads on what equipment Norman is using. In Spider-Man: No Way Home, Norman possesses new blades that are more effective in harming the Spider-Men who hold an attack potency/durability advantage over him.

Except we tend to take blades as "higher" AP as seen from dozens of profiles so that conversation might need it's own thread.
Either way my core point is we shouldn't make it seem the blades are going to be something he has circa the Raimi Trilogy

Just a reminder of the conclusions

Goblin's description is reworked to state how he's slightly weaker than his son due to the serum conditions. Norman also has regen removed

New Goblin's description includes the fact that he has the full serum

Ock's physicals are to be fixed up

I can add it

Just a reminder of the conclusions

Goblin's description is reworked to state how he's slightly weaker than his son due to the serum conditions. Norman also has regen removed

New Goblin's description includes the fact that he has the full serum

Ock's physicals are to be fixed up

I can add it
I have uploaded multiple examples of Ock fighting Spidey physically on Imgur links. I will add them now.

EDIT: Ah ****, they're already added in.

Only Iron Spider needs his Ock fight added in with the arms.

Oh I meant for Peter himself. I mistakenly forgot to adjust his regen rating
Pretty sure it was discussed in the CRT to be Mid-Low (Ribs and bullet wounds) and Armorchompy said he did it overtime so it'd be Low Regen.

High-Low regen is for regeneration of fingers, toes, minor organ damage and big slash wounds.

Back