• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Railgun Mikoto Misaka vs Gon, and Hisoka HxH

I give it to team HxH, with higher movement speed they're likely to land the first blow, and with Misaka's horrid durability, she'd be one shot

lol should I put adult Gon? I mean if I put level 6 Misaka it would be obvious stomp.

But then again Misaka has massively hypersonic lightning so maybe I should also put in adult gon to be fair lol.

Hmm, you may have a point. Well whatever, since I'm limiting Misaka's level 6 form, I guess I'll limit adult Gon's form too lol. Though to be fair both forms result in serious damage for both lol (adult gon nearly died, Misaka got saved by Touma though)

Gonna say Misaka with hard diff. She has a lot of power but there is certainly a skill gap present.

lol it says she can fly but I haven't really seen that. Think it may be in one of the side stories lol.

lol apparently with water wings lol, though we never really see her doing it in railgun. Think she was chasing a fighter plane or something lol

in the new testament 13 she did prevent a building from being crush after it was lifted off the ground by high priest lol

Aurasuke said:
lol apparently with water wings lol, though we never really see her doing it in railgun. Think she was chasing a fighter plane or something lol
She did it in Railgun SS. She was chasing a magical aircraft.

Back