• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden vs Kamen Rider Knight (complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cheeky description, I just thought it would be a cool match

Raiden is in his custom body and Knight is in survive mode

Speed is equalized and the fight takes place in lower manhattan

The true main character of Metal Gear: 7

kisspng--5b636c013f6382.6216012715332423692597.jpg

The true main character of Ryuki:

ddmb5wz-39b35942-7051-4c07-849a-27e3eae96451.png

Inconclusive: 1

Last edited:
Raiden scales above 121 kilotons, higher in ripper mode
Knight in survive mode is vastly superior to 109 kilotons

While the AP gap isn't large enough to make a different, however Raiden have Ripper Mode to increase his strength. Raiden also have better LS which he could easily overpowered Knight. Raiden have superior skills so Knight is likely getting stomped in H2H combat.

He have HF Blade which ignore dura and can cut through Knight like hot knife through butter. He resist paralysis and have high pain tolerance so he could shrug off Darkraider's beam.

Knight's can perform stuns but Raiden could do better. He have Duplication but Raiden fought many opponents at once before. Darkraider's wind could be nulled by Raiden acrobatics.

For real, the only way for Knight to win is trick Raiden into a trap then send him to Mirror World. However, Knight prefer to fight straight on head and he wouldn't have much time before Raiden's cut him to pieces.

Eight clones is a lot of clones tho, and Raiden isn't used to fighting multiple groups of enemies on his level, just fodder. not saying knight wins, but I think duplication is severely underestimated sometimes

Eight clones is a lot of clones tho, and Raiden isn't used to fighting multiple groups of enemies on his level, just fodder. not saying knight wins, but I think duplication is severely underestimated sometimes
He can blade mode them, and every fodder can oneshot raiden.

I agree that people are underestimating the effect of clones

Well, if Ren finds out that Raiden could oneshot him after learning that from a clone, it'll still be hard for him to try and BFR Raiden into the Mirror World since Raiden is far more skilled and his Blade Mode could blitz Ren.

Well, if Ren finds out that Raiden could oneshot him after learning that from a clone, it'll still be hard for him to try and BFR Raiden into the Mirror World since Raiden is far more skilled and his Blade Mode could blitz Ren.
So vote for raiden?

Depending on the difficulty, Raiden fought up to 20 (at the very least 4, in normal mode it's like 8) Metal Gear RAY back in MGS2

That said Blade Mode is only a combat speed boost, it doesn't make him run faster

Depending on the difficulty, Raiden fought up to 20 (at the very least 4, in normal mode it's like 8) Metal Gear RAY back in MGS2

That said Blade Mode is only a combat speed boost, it doesn't make him run faster
So raiden or knight?

No idea, not necessarily interested in the match I just felt like pointing this out

Just wondering but how does Raiden fight and how frequently does he use Blade Mode? Like, does he try to widdle down his opponent's defences for a killing bow or does he go for the kill Immediately?

Just wondering but how does Raiden fight and how frequently does he use Blade Mode? Like, does he try to widdle down his opponent's defences for a killing bow or does he go for the kill Immediately?
Against stronger opponents like the 4 winds he'll use it pretty liberally.

Okay, I thought Ren could potentially get a win through his AP but it seems that Raiden’s Blade Mode is pretty much a nail in the coffin.

Well I should specify that raiden doesn't start with blade mode, he likes to get a feel for his opponent first and then hd uses blade mode, but he definitely won't be sparing after that point

Expect that since Knight is less skilled than Raiden, having many clones at once won't do much when he could cut them down with ease.

Raiden FRA.

I only count six votes, my friend.

James, Popted, Arcker, BERRIES, Still, and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back