• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like I said, I’m not going to make a CRT on this, seems like a hassle and annoying. If Wiki deems it ok, you guys got it.

Just don’t be upset when someone spams 45 Raiden matches against people several tiers higher than him and he wins all of them with no effort because of the exact conditions outlined in this fight, where the only win condition for the opposition is outside interference by the people making the fight.
Challenge accepted owo

And I can understand the criticism. To be honest, I've been on both sides of the argument over the years. You can go right ahead and make a CRT.

The criticism of this thread kinda seems fair, in an ic match, 1 character who’s only chance of winning is if the other is ooc should be a stomp.

Might as well toss a coin and see who wins....
But first tell me how Info analysis for our resident Cyborg works pls......miight help determine if Blade mode comes out fast or not.

Wow wow wow buddy. Dekus fanger sense i nowhere near the Spidey sense.
I mean, it’s actually kinda better since it’s permanently active. There are some weird sensory things spider sense does do though. But it also only works for Spidey and not for other people, like Danger Sense.

So they’re kinda similar but have differences.

Also, I’m calling this a stomp, but y’all can vote if you want.

Like I said, I’m not going to make a CRT on this, seems like a hassle and annoying. If Wiki deems it ok, you guys got it.

Just don’t be upset when someone spams 45 Raiden matches against people several tiers higher than him and he wins all of them with no effort because of the exact conditions outlined in this fight, where the only win condition for the opposition is outside interference by the people making the fight.
Depends if speed is equalized. Speed equilazed matches are just excuses to give inferior characters a chance before being blitzed to death.

Depends if speed is equalized. Speed equilazed matches are just excuses to give inferior characters a chance before being blitzed to death.
See that’s the issue though. Speed equal lets him blitz people that would blitz him with Speed not Equal. So Speed Equal is actually a buff to him in every instance.

I mean, it’s actually kinda better since it’s permanently active. There are some weird sensory things spider sense does do though. But it also only works for Spidey and not for other people, like Danger Sense.

So they’re kinda similar but have differences.

Also, I’m calling this a stomp, but y’all can vote if you want.
I mean there is a Massive drawback from Danger sense.
The spidey sense moves on its own some times and has other useful abilities for day to life.

stomp in who's favor? Due to raidens ability je probably statues here.

See that’s the issue though. Speed equal lets him blitz people that would blitz him with Speed not Equal. So Speed Equal is actually a buff to him in every instance.
That's why i said speed equalized matches are just excuses to make a fav character win or have a chance at all.

I mean there is a Massive drawback from Danger sense.
The spidey sense moves on its own some times and has other useful abilities for day to life.

stomp in who's favor? Due to raidens ability je probably statues here.
The drawback was only major that one time really. And that’s because it was sensing danger for literally everyone there at the same time from like 5 Near High Ends, Machia, Shigaraki and Dabi. It was a very bad time.

Raiden obviously

That's why i said speed equalized matches are just excuses to make a fav character win or have a chance at all.
We come here to have fun debates after all....no fun if its just a speed blitz all around. So speed equalized is preffered.
Though this match isn't fun either way so kek...

Back