• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
MGRR Rebuilt Raide versus Carnage.

Speed's equalized, of course. Jack can't use Ripper Mode. Victory by death, incapacitation, yada yada yada. Standard battle assumptions.

Raiden: 1

Carnage: 1

Inconclusive:

Slicing him to ribbons. Pretty sure Cletus will die if he's reduced to ribbons even if the Symbiote can survive.

Not really.

He's so fused with Carnage that if he gets turned to mush in the suit, it won't do squat.

Our page doesn't reflect that (and neither does Carnage's feats).

Hmm, it doesn't.

Perhaps I am mislead, idunno. I Honestly don't know enough about Marvel to really continue with my argument.

I'm pretty sure that Cletus should have the strenght advantage, so Raiden slicing him to ribbons is not as easy as you're implying Prom.

I wasn't saying that, but Raiden ignores durability anyways. Even if Carnage is stronger, Raiden's durability is better.

Well, it's definetly not high enough to no sell the HF blade Armstrong style.

Carnage's regen is cellular, Raiden's sword destroys molecular bonds, he beats carnage the same way he beat Ryuko by nullifying the regen

Back