• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden vs Adam Taurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiden has better feats, but we haven't seen Adam at full power, or even trying in all of his battles for that matter. Raiden has the speed advantage and durability advantage as well, but Adam also has Aura, which can protect him against Raiden's blows for a time. With energy slashes, Adam would have a higher range, and he seems to have a bit more potential then Raiden in the ability section.

I would give it to Raiden for better speed and durability, but we haven't even seen Adam go serious so for now, I'll just say inconclusive.

Forgot about that. =3=

Well, my answer is still the same, for the same reasons excluding speed now. But, I do want to add that I see Raiden also has the AP advantage.

For now, I'll just wait for more replies on this, and see what other people think, because I'm leaning slightly towards Raiden, but at the same time, we've never seen much of what Adam can do, sooooo...

Xmark12 said:
Forgot about that. =3=
Well, my answer is still the same, for the same reasons excluding speed now. But, I do want to add that I see Raiden also has the AP advantage.

For now, I'll just wait for more replies on this, and see what other people think, because I'm leaning slightly towards Raiden, but at the same time, we've never seen much of what Adam can do, sooooo...
I'm kinda in the same situation as Xmark12. My biggest concern in this fight is how the HF Blade and Aura will react against each other (in my mind I can't get a concrete answer). Maybe next week Adam will go 100% and show feats that will put him in another level but as today I will give my vote to Raiden due to feats, stealth and better secondary weapons

Although I think Adam takes this eventually due to higher AP and Dura, with his AP even further augmented by Raidens attacks, for now it's probably inconclusive until Adam gets solid feats. I do believe Raiden's sword will not ignore Adam's aura. Raiden's sword functions by cutting the enemy at a molecular level, however, there is no molecules for Raiden to cut. Adam's durability is non-conventional, a force, nothing that Raiden can exactly cut, it's constantly solid and extends to Adam's equipment. At least that's my reasoning.

Morlock435 said:
Although I think Adam takes this eventually due to higher AP and Dura, with his AP even further augmented by Raidens attacks, for now it's probably inconclusive until Adam gets solid feats. I do believe Raiden's sword will not ignore Adam's aura. Raiden's sword functions by cutting the enemy at a molecular level, however, there is no molecules for Raiden to cut. Adam's durability is non-conventional, a force, nothing that Raiden can exactly cut, it's constantly solid and extends to Adam's equipment. At least that's my reasoning.

That's my big problem with Aura in the RWBY universe, since it's fueled by the user's stamina it has to have a some kind of biological component (at least in my personal headcannon). I can't accept the fact that "It's magic so I don't have to explain it". Even if it is a forcefield it has to be composed by molecules in some kind of way

It's not magic. They are protected by their souls. It's an essence but it has nothing to break at the molecular level. In raiden's profile it even states he ignore CONVENTIONAL durability (as in armor, strong skin, etc.) Maybe it's just me but I would definitely call aura non-conventional

I wasn't saying that aura is magic. Is the meme "It's magic so I don't have to explain it" so old that no one recognize it. For me it's almost impossible to accept anything that it's not composed of molecules, even souls, forcefileds and magic (in my opinion) should fall under some guidelines

I'm more than sure elements could interact with aura. Even if it's made by spiritual energy, it almost seems to be more like something that becomes a physical manifestation. Imo at least. Siding with Raiden for better experience too.

Okay Adam has Large Town AP and Dura, I don't think Raiden HF blade can cut through aura as it's a barrier created by the soul and HF blade cuts through Conventional Dura.

As Aura is "Like a force field" in Jaune terms.

While Raiden is without a doubt the better fighter. But his AP is only Town level with Ripper mode and his Dura is Small Town level and Adam can take him out with one good hit.

Large Town AP vs Small Town Dura

I'll have to side with Adam since he seems more likely to win.

Actually High 7-C vs 7-C wouldn't this be a stomp?

I unequalized speed to compensate for Raiden's lack of dura.

I would more than likely give this one to Raiden with speed unequalized. Aura has been shown to ripple and break when worn down enough, an HF blade is very likely to have a violent effect when touching it, as Aura is a physical manifestation, as physical things can damage. Although I doubt Raiden could cut through it in one go, I'm pretty sure the vibrations from a high frequency blade would wreack havoc on aura.

I disagree with Raiden's Sword doing anything special to Aura but unequalized speed will give Raiden the edge in this fight, a very big edge as the different's in speed is this much.

Adam speed is Mach 352 Possible Higher (Superior to Mercury and Emerald)

Raiden's speed is Mach 473

However Raiden's Ripper Blade Mode Speed is Mach 4000+

I'm going to wait to see what other people think about this before voting.

given Raidens Ridiculous strength (he flipped metal gear excelsus) he would proberably just be able to pound poor adam into the ground or an uppercut slice would throw adam very high up, whether or not the HF blade can cut through the aura doesnt matter so much when you got enough force behind it

1 to raiden

How the hell can Adam win this? Aura doesn't help with inferior literally everything. We'll have to wait for feats and maybe change it to Sam

It was made when Adam was large town, this thread can be put on hold till Adam gets back there, he was changed to at least mcb till we get some feats.

Poinciana1971 said:
I disagree with Raiden's Sword doing anything special to Aura but unequalized speed will give Raiden the edge in this fight, a very big edge as the different's in speed is this much.
Adam speed is Mach 352 Possible Higher (Superior to Mercury and Emerald)

Raiden's speed is Mach 473

However Raiden's Ripper Blade Mode Speed is Mach 4000+

I'm going to wait to see what other people think about this before voting.
What.... the hell? That is like the Flash versus Usain Bolt

This is a one month Necro but I have a reason.

With unequal speed Adam blitzes Raiden, Adam is Mach 352 all-round, Raiden's is only Mach 42 outside Blade Mode.

With this in mind Adam blitzes and combine his speed with his Semblance he should win even with a huge AP disadvantage.

Also I assume Murasama for Raiden? Just curious.

Raiden via Durability Negation with Murasama (Or his own custom HF Blade) and Zandatsu's time manipulation, alongside his ridicioulsly immense strength, then he would shatter Adam's aura with immense ease.

For all of these reasons, i'm voting for Raiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back