• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (MGR) Vs. Atomic Samurai (OPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperception said:
Roun12 said:
Hyperception said:
I say Atomic Sam due to AP + better hax.
But Raiden is about 67x faster than Atomic Samurai.
But Atomic is about hundreds of times stronger and has a more haxed blade.
How does that matter when he isn't gonna be cutting nothing but air with only sitting at mach 30. The speed gap is to huge to argue he'll eventuality get a hit in which in this case he won't even be able to perceive raidens movements half the time.

Minstry of pain said:
Hyperception said:
Roun12 said:
Hyperception said:
I say Atomic Sam due to AP + better hax.
But Raiden is about 67x faster than Atomic Samurai.
But Atomic is about hundreds of times stronger and has a more haxed blade.
How does that matter when he isn't gonna be cutting nothing but air with only sitting at mach 30. The speed gap is to huge to argue he'll eventuality get a hit in which in this case he won't even be able to perceive raidens movements half the time.
Although he himself lacks speed, he was able to see through Monster Garou's attacks.

http://img.bato.to/comics/2013/08/05/o/read51ff6ac364e62/img000005.jpg

I'd say Raiden. He has both durability and speed feats to cover up for himself.

Meanwhile, the only thing Atomic Samurai has are his hax blade-- which in the Anime, he was hacking at a guy who Raiden could've taken out fairly quickly by simply slicing him up.

They both have blades that should ignore durability to an extent (if I understand correctly) so I give it to Raiden for being faster

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
ALRIGHT!

We got the necessary votes!

Can someone finally put it on their pages? ;D
Hm it seems this fight debate has been settled I guess you can add it to their profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back