• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
This pairing seems interesting considering that they're both snowmen and they easily line up together in AP, so why not?

Both are 8-A

Speed is equalized.

Range is at least 30 meters away from each other.

The Angry Snowman upscales a lot from 109.395 Tons

The Snowman King seems to upscale quite massively from 333.03 Tons

Snowman King is in it's last key

Who would win and why?

The Angry Snowman (Krypto the Superdog):
latest

Snowman King:
latest

Incon: 7

Last edited:
This pairing seems interesting considering that they're both snowmen and they easily line up together in AP, so why not?

Both are 8-A

Speed is equalized.

Range is at least 30 meters away from each other.

The Angry Snowman upscales a lot from 109.395 Tons

The Snowman King seems to upscale quite massively from 333.03 Tons

Snowman King is in it's last key

Who would win and why?

The Angry Snowman (Krypto the Superdog):
latest

Snowman King:
latest
What do they start with?

The Angry Snowman starts by throwing harmful snowballs at the opponent, dunno what the King starts with
It does say it has standard tactics

“ Will slam the ground and summon several snowmen which will jump around and attack the opponent along with him. He then begins slamming the ground and releasing ice spikes in all directions which can freeze the opponent and will also use a spiral of dozens of snowballs which freeze on contact as well”

It does say it has standard tactics

“ Will slam the ground and summon several snowmen which will jump around and attack the opponent along with him. He then begins slamming the ground and releasing ice spikes in all directions which can freeze the opponent and will also use a spiral of dozens of snowballs which freeze on contact as well”
Ah, I see. Considering that the Angry Snowman has Snow Physiology on top of him, he should still be able to easily break out of that ice with his strength alone. And the Angry Snowman should be able to easy destroy those several snowman too and he can blow them all away by spinning around

Ah, I see. Considering that the Angry Snowman has Snow Physiology on top of him, he should still be able to easily break out of that ice with his strength alone. And the Angry Snowman should be able to easy destroy those several snowman too and he can blow them all away by spinning around
Isn’t the regen a problem too?

Not really, no, but they are made to fight against the player and are also summoned by the weapon you get from him all of which scale to or down from 333 tons
Ah, I see. Then the AS should be able to eventually destroy them all with slight difficulty for him to get to the real King. But instead he could just spin around and blow most of the army away to clear his path

Ah, I see. Then the AS should be able to eventually destroy them all with slight difficulty for him to get to the real King. But instead he could just spin around and blow most of the army away to clear his path
Thing is they need to be killed and SK summons them continuously without stopping

No limit he just keeps making him as long as you fight him
Well, I guess I'm all out of ideas then. This might be an incon considering how the SK can just keep spamming a lot of snowmen and he can't really seem to get around the AS's annoying regen meaning that he doesn't really have any reliable way of taking him down

Well, I guess I'm all out of ideas then. This might be an incon considering how the SK can just keep spamming a lot of snowmen and he can't really seem to get around the Snowman's annoying regen
What is the angry snowman limited by? Like if he was destroyed fully as in what would happen if you kick down a real snowman until it stops being recognizable. Would he still regen? Cause if so he just eventually defeats SK out of being simply unkillable.

What is the angry snowman limited by? Like if he was destroyed fully as in what would happen if you kick down a real snowman until it stops being recognizable. Would he still regen?
He doesn't seem to have any limits from what I've seen so far, but he can still regenerate from falling apart similar as to how you can kick down a snowman in real life and basically reassemble himself right back together. He's pretty much Immortal

He doesn't seem to have any limits from what I've seen so far, but he can still regenerate from falling apart similar as to how you can kick down a snowman in real life and basically reassemble himself right back together. He's pretty much Immortal
Can he get exhausted?

Considering that the AS is pretty much essentially a robot due to his Type 2 IP, he won't be getting exhausted for a while
SK has enough stamina to continue fighting at full power even near death so he is definitely very powerful too. In short i am unsure and i think i might go incon. AS cannot really take down SK properly since he scales 3.33x his AP and his mini snowmen scale as well. SK also spams freezing danmaku AOE attacks. Meanwhile despite all that SK doesn't have many options when it comes to killing him.

One thing though, how does AS' wind work?

SK has enough stamina to continue fighting at full power even near death so he is definitely very powerful too. In short i am unsure and i think i might go incon. AS cannot really take down SK properly since he scales 3.33x his AP and his mini snowmen scale as well. SK also spams freezing danmaku AOE attacks. Meanwhile despite all that SK doesn't have many options when it comes to killing him.

One thing though, how does AS' wind work?
He uses that to push people away when they attempt to get close to him, it's also useful for taking out a whole crowd at once.

It would definitely cause problems for SK and his goons but the ground ice spikes that freeze people should be good enough to stop him at least for a moment. It's basically a fight of who gets tired out first and on AS' side is his immortality and wind and on SK's side is his huge AP advantage, danmaku and minions of comparable AP. I think I'm gonna stay on incon since I'm unsure who'd lose first.

It would definitely cause problems for SK and his goons but the ground ice spikes that freeze people should be good enough to stop him at least for a moment. It's basically a fight of who gets tired out first and on AS' side is his immortality and wind and on SK's side is his huge AP advantage, danmaku and minions of comparable AP. I think I'm gonna stay on incon since I'm unsure who'd lose first.
Counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back