• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so she has two types of "Regen":

1. Actually healing/regenerating her body

2. Creating artificial body parts for her body

But aren't both methods through the manipulation of Life Fibers or is it just "Same Source, Different Application?"
Three, regenerating, reattaching limbs, and creating new parts

In alot of Naruto threads I think people accidentally wank naruto's limited regen negation, they tend to overlook that it slows down regen, not completely stop it. I doubt his threads need to be changed but I think more people should know just incase he gets a win via this misinterpretation.

like in this match I doubt it would have even been useful against Ragyo since if you slow down her regen she'll just re-create whatever was lost

In alot of Naruto threads I think people accidentally wank naruto's limited regen negation, they tend to overlook that it slows down regen, not completely stop it. I doubt his threads need to be changed but I think more people should know just incase he gets a win via this misinterpretation.
Not really though, most of the time people don't even use the Regen Negation as an argument, they mostly argue for Skill, Clone Spam, Danmaku

like in this match I doubt it would have even been useful against Ragyo since if you slow down her regen she'll just re-create whatever was lost
And? Not a lot of people knew that she could just creat artificial body parts in the first place which people might interpret as just being part of her Regen if it wasn't clarified by Weeklybattles.

yeah but when it is brought up people seem to just take "regen negation up to low godly" at face value
Perchance can you cite when this has happened other than in this thread

Because in all the threads that I have seen that involved KCM and above forms of Naruto not a lot of people were actually aware of their Limited Regeneration Negation and because of this did not use it for their arguments

Perchance can you cite when this has happened other than in this thread

Because in all the threads that I have seen that involved KCM and above forms of Naruto not a lot of people were actually aware of their Limited Regeneration Negation and because of this did not use it for their arguments
to be fair, I should of said alot of the matches I've seen since I haven't seen every KCM Naruto so maybe its just the ones I've seen but in most matches where it was brought up (e.g Naruto vs Ryuko) it didn't really matter if it was limited or not since he could win with his go to method.

Aside from Planetary Rasengan that slows regen Naruto can bypass her regeneration with TSB or nullify it if her Regeneration works via energy and not biology.
She only has High-Mid, TSB works on molecular level for now (might get upgraded). So if he covers all her body she won't regenerate, you need "High" to regenerate from molecules.

to be fair, I should of said alot of the matches I've seen since I haven't seen every KCM Naruto so maybe its just the ones I've seen but in most matches where it was brought up (e.g Naruto vs Ryuko) it didn't really matter if it was limited or not since he could win with his go to method.
I mean not really? Ryuko has all the same stuff as Ragyo regen-wise

Aside from Planetary Rasengan that slows regen Naruto can bypass her regeneration with TSB or nullify it if her Regeneration works via energy and not biology.
She only has High-Mid, TSB works on molecular level for now (might get upgraded). So if he covers all her body she won't regenerate, you need "High" to regenerate from molecules.
It works via biology and as explained above ragyo has ways around outright regen null on top of her regen being molecular in nature

I guess people just gotta read the abilities more carefully lol, the sections can get really big like with Naruto's which probably just makes people skim through it rather than read the limited stuff and all of that.

It works via biology and as explained above ragyo has ways around outright regen null on top of her regen being molecular in nature
If her regen was molecular level she would have "High" regeneration, not just high-mid, which won't even save her from being pulverized.

If her regen was molecular level she would have "High" regeneration, not just high-mid, which won't even save her from being pulverized.
No? Having molecular regen and regenerating from molecules are two different things. Ragyo's regeneration instantly regenerates the molecules she is made up of

I mean it's already explained pretty well on their profiles all you have to do is read lol
What I mean is that it clarifies that they can Regen/Heal their Body, Reattach Limbs, Create Artificial Body Parts to address Regen Negation

And Ragyo's profile just says this: High-Mid; regenerated from being cut to pieces by Satsuki and Ryuko

Which most people would just interpret as regular High-Mid and doesn't address Regen Negation

No? Having molecular regen and regenerating from molecules are two different things. Ragyo's regeneration instantly regenerates the molecules she is made up of
Well, that's how any regeneration works, you are made up of molecules, you can regenerate, therefore you create molecules.

I still find it funny that yujiro somehow inconned ryuko when even the baki supporters agreed hed lose lol
I read that match and was so confused, couldn't she just adapt until his skill is a non factor??

And that 0.5 seconds thing sounded like NFL

I read that match and was so confused, couldn't she just adapt until his skill is a non factor??

And that 0.5 seconds thing sounded like NFL
Yup

It is, even most of the baki supporters believe it is

Honestly that thread should be redone

Back