• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how is naruto gonna sense it and know where it is?????
His sensory abilities are far higher than anything in Kill La Kill, I'd argue, since he can detect emotions, limbo clones from other dimensions, Sasuke when he was in another dimension, etc.

So yeah, I think he'd know.

Also, voting Naruto FRA.

We need more emphasis on her threads, does she spam them across the battlefield or does she aim at the target?

If she just thread spams the field then with speed equal its gonna be hard for naruto to dodge, but if she doesn't then I don't see her winning

His sensory abilities are far higher than anything in Kill La Kill, I'd argue, since he can detect emotions, limbo clones from other dimensions, Sasuke when he was in another dimension, etc.

Also, voting Naruto FRA.
also thx for telling me, didn't know

Also, voting Naruto FRA.
How would any of that help him here though? They're not in other dimensions nor do they have emotions

People with precog, instinctive reaction, and passive total awareness of everything around them for kilometers around were caught off guard by her threads

Naruto‘s Danger Sense (which extended towards the entire planet in just basic Sage Mode, whilst being a clone) should easily counter any thread that tries to touch him, let alone SPSM Naruto, who can sense things from alternative dimensions so well it’s like he can see them.

Naruto absolutely obliterates in versatility, having hundreds of cloned comparable in strength like him with his senses, and attacks capable of striking at the cellular level with other variants + his Planetary Rasengan, which nullified the Edo Tensei regeneration in just a clone of KCM1. Naruto’s stamina also runs circles around her, being able to fight for several days on end with people constantly comparable to him with minor breaks, along with vineyard Sage Energy being replenished and outranges her heavily.

Ragyo also has no chance of even hurting Naruto unless she’s using H2H, since she lacks Sage Jutsu, which Naruto is a master at regardless.

This isn’t accounting for his TSO, with the revisions they’re soon to get, will make harming Naruto virtually impossible to damage due to them possessing passive EE & Void Manipulation on contact.

Overall, I see no reason why Naruto doesn’t do his bread and butter: Summon tens, if not hundreds of clones, danmaku Rasenshuriken and or straight up go Kurama Mode, and do the same. Voting Naruto, easy 10/10.
So this would be a stomp then

How would any of that help him here though? They're not in other dimensions nor do they have emotions

People with precog, instinctive reaction, and passive total awareness of everything around them for kilometers around were caught off guard by her threads
What people are you referring to?

Off Topic Question, but what was the context and reasoning for Ragyo using Mind Manipulation in the first place?

Does she readily use it against opponents unknown to her?

I'm not saying that would help him directly, I'm just saying that his sensory abilities are far more powerful than anything in Kill La Kill. Saying that they can't be detected regardless of the sensory feats a character shows seems kind of like a no limits fallacy, imho.

I'm not saying that would help him directly, I'm just saying that his sensory abilities are far more powerful than anything in Kill La Kill. Saying that they can't be detected regardless of the sensory feats a character shows seems kind of like a no limits fallacy, imho.
What I mean is that those sensory feats have nothing to do with what she is using, her threads dont have emotions so how would emotion sensing help him (especially when emotion sensing people in klk couldnt sense them) and they're not in another dimension so how would that help him?

Uzu, inumuta, ryuko, and satsuki
Satsuki Kiryūin doesn't have any form of precog on her profile same with Ryuko. inumuta only has enhanced sense. Uzu is the only one with any form of precog and his is basically a weaker Sharingan which Naruto has a crap ton of experience fighting against.

What I mean is that those sensory feats have nothing to do with what she is using, her threads dont have emotions so how would emotion sensing help him (especially when emotion sensing people in klk couldnt sense them) and they're not in another dimension so how would that help him?
Naruto could sense the war across the entire planet, in basic Sage Mode. Those threads are not hiding from him.

I was mentioning those things to give an idea of what more Naruto is capable of sensing than KLK characters. I probably could have worded it better, though lol

so first I create Natsu vs Garou which turns out to be a stomp for Natsu and now I create this thread and it turns out to be a stomp.

I'm aware I just meant that using those examples is comparing apples to oranges lol
Speaking of apples and oranges...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f38306f4647424c374830523652513d3d2d31372e313530636432363963316137626138633533303535313330343935302e6a7067

Back