• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragyo Kiryuin (KLK) vs Brooke Augustine (inFAMOUS)

Rock Trap in favor of Brooke.

I also doubt her mind stitching is going to hit her when Brooke is in a massive Rock Spider whatever.

Whys that? Ragyo was able to precision snipe Ryuko with her mind stitching threads through an army of honnouji academy students in the middle of combat with a pissed off satsuki, and she easily has more precision that Nui, who was able to find a single banshi thread the massive suit of armor that is the Bade Regalia MK 1

Because she's surronded in rock.

It's not that she isn't accurate enough to hit someone (she is) but the fact that Brooke is surround in what's basically a gigantic Gundam Wing with Earth that constantly repairs itself with any damage around.

This is of course excluding the idea that Ragyo immediately has her arms and limbs tied to the point of being incapable of moving at the start of the match as it's very in character for her to do that.

Augustine doesn't even turn into the spider in-character.

In character, Augustine uses her Petrification Concrete shell and shatters her into a cloud of dust particles.

It seems like Inconclusive, since they start with an attack that will insta-win in-character, meaning whoever strikes first wins.

@Gargoyle Yeah, and Uzu had his whole body covered in hardened life fibers, but Nui found his wak point extremely easily, and Ragyo's skill is >>> Nui's

Also, i'd like to point out that Ragyo mind controlled the entire Honnouji Accademy army WHILE her arms and legs were bound and she was incapable of moving

No he did not, he had multiple gals within his armor especially around the eyes, plus said life fibers were behind the surface.

No, she gets cut down from the post that is holding her when Satsuki slices it apart from an illusion, then is completely free, then says "Your troops are mine now", then Mindscrews, if I'm remembering it wrong, do show me.

The Army and Ryuko

TBH I also doubt life fibers are working considering a conduits physiology.

@Gargoyle Exactly, she took advantage of the gaps in his armor to find his weak spot and take him down with a single attack

She was spreading her mind stitching threads around the entire arena the entire time and only activated them when he was freed

Alright then.

The fibers literally come from her hands and they spread around, and if she needed to activate them when she was free, then that's kinda irrelevant.

Also, conduits are made of the element they manipulate or control, so I'm rather curious if mind stitching will work on Augustine

She still clearly has a mind that can be controlled, as she still can, you know, think and function.

However, not have a physical brain likely works here, since it seems like that's how Ragyo's Mental Refitting works.

She didnt NEED to, she was waiting for a vantage point. She couldve broken free at literally any point considering how casually she took satsuki down.

WeeklyBattles said:
She didnt NEED to, she was waiting for a vantage point. She couldve broken free at literally any point considering how casually she took satsuki down.
That makes sense.

Count me as inconclusive, either Ragyo Mind ***** and calls it a day or Brooke rock traps and calls it a day, excluding her likely not having a brain.

Doesn't Augustine's power somehow restrict powers? Or is that for conduits only? Not that it matters. If she stocks up and ends up on that rock scorpion form she's untouchable. If she binds and seals in Ragyo she's untouchable.

Inconclusive I guess, they can both shut eachother down.

Back