• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raditz Vs. Kaguya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Both are In Character

Both start 250 Yards apart

Win by Death

Round 1: Speed is equalized

Round 2: Regular Speed

Bonus Round: Who's the better Villian?

Raditz
Raditz

Kaguya
Kaguya

kaguya is a noob

she can't even control a gravity

in this versus raditz wins easily

raditz is a planet level+ and with oozaru form moon level+

kaguya is just small planet level+

Raditz's Durability: Small Planet Level+ | Planet Level+

kaguyas attack is nothing for raditz

and with speed raditz is faster

SwordSlayer99 said:
Kaguya is Planet Level+ and Mach 4,124.6+. How fast is Raditz?
as i said...

kaguya is a "small" planet level+

she can't control a gravity

was punched by sakura :DD

and she is noob

just a noob

for raditz she is like a konohamaru or natsu :3

raditz is planet level+ and moon level+

kaguyas attack is not enough to defeat raditz

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Blitzed both Goku and Piccolo at the SAME TIME casually) | Higher

Kaguya isn't "Small" Planet level+ unless you want to prove that the dimension she was about to destroy is small. Which I know for a fact you can't do so no, Kaguya is Planet+. Raditz being MHS+ isn't telling me anything. He could be anywhere from 1 - 8k Mach. Quincy King said that Raditz is mach 6,000+ so while he isn't speed blitzing Kaguya, he's still faster. Raditz wins

SaiyanNoSeiya said:
SwordSlayer99 said:
Kaguya is Planet Level+ and Mach 4,124.6+. How fast is Raditz?
kaguya is a "small" planet level+

kaguyas attack is not enough to defeat raditz
Kaguya is higher than small planet level. According to the fourth databook she can use Expansive Truth Seeking Orbs to obliterate the world and return it to nothing and the same, and she was about to do that in the manga. Her dimensions are at least planet sized since Kakashi said the Moon that Naruto and Sasuke created there was as big as the Moon in their own world.

"Kaguya is higher than small planet level. According to the fourth databook she can use Expansive Truth Seeking Orbs to obliterate the world and return it to nothing and the same, and she was about to do that in the manga. Her dimensions are at least planet sized since Kakashi said the Moon that Naruto and Sasuke created there was as big as the Moon in their own world" By a calc the dimension she was about to destroy is a little bigger than Earth.

Round 1 it's pretty hard I thinks it's a draw

In Round 2 I give it to Kaguya with very high difficulty due to Raditz's Oozaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back