• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neutron Stars are small post-Supernova remnants that are the second most gravitationally strong force in the Universe only behind black holes. They are about a few dozen kilometres in length, but can sometimes shoot out massive gamma ray bursts akin to a Supernova or Hypernova (Which are also much hotter than any star). Those ones would be called Pulsars.

Anyways, the core of a Neutron Star is anywhere from 100,000,000,000°C to 1,000,000,000,000°C, the latter being so hot, that even Plasma itself melts down into something I dub Quark-Glasma where the nucleus of the atom gets torn apart. It basically tears apart things on the atomic level.
Coolio

Either way though, i feel the heat will definitely annihilate them both, especially if javen makes them right in their face and he makes multiple of them. If he can make them go supernova then that's also useful if they are hotter than stars themselves 👀

Hey Venefica? I was wondering something not related to this tournament.

There's an 8-B to 8-A tournament going on, and I was wondering if you'd be okay with a character or two of yours gets registered for it. Might be a good opportunity for a Class A Hero to surge into the spotlight. 👀

Hey Venefica? I was wondering something not related to this tournament.

There's an 8-B to 8-A tournament going on, and I was wondering if you'd be okay with a character or two of yours gets registered for it. Might be a good opportunity for a Class A Hero to surge into the spotlight. 👀
I mean

Did you go through them? Anyone in mind?

Even if that didn’t work, Javen could literally take Asuna to a real-world website and continue the fight from there. I doubt cobalt has any feats of dealing with 4th wall stuff (In fact I don’t think she’s even aware of it) so i don’t think she could reach them this way. Plus dimensions in this case seems to be referring to universes, but this would be ultimately beyond that 👀
Is that something he does in character? If so, then this kinda seems like something that makes them inaccessible without any repercussions and I'd have to disqualify the team since that's a little too OP for the tourney. 👀

Is that something he does in character? If so, then this kinda seems like something that makes them inaccessible without any repercussions and I'd have to disqualify the team since that's a little too OP for the tourney. 👀
Not sure, ask javen, although to be fair cobalt does have hyperspace where she can just astral project herself to be untouchable without a good degree of non-physical interaction 👀

Not sure, ask javen, although to be fair cobalt does have hyperspace where she can just astral project herself to be untouchable without a good degree of non-physical interaction 👀
NPI is something a lot of people here should and do have... Not like just straight up interacting with higher dimensions 🗿

Coming back from a 2 and a half hour exam. My brain is fried but i gotta KEEP DRILLING

just an issue of her power modification. She’s been making heat barriers for a long time and has also stacked barriers before so it’s easily something she can do (and does do against blood sea melted mechs)
Even then it sounds like her best feats of heat res is just blocking some regular stars without further context, And javen can make way bigger, way hotter, and way more stars than that. I think cobalt would get overwhelmed by that much heat and KE before she could do anything, especially destiny as i've said a million times now who probably cant afford to be anywhere near them 👀
I guess cobalt will be forced to do it before Asuna uses time stop at all.
Would she know about asuna's time magic, though? She doesn't really have type 1 acausality so she won't remember if time is reversed, and her scanner only seems to scan her opponents' power level, not their entire moveset.

She can’t even stay forever though, and even when she’s there the clones she summons to the outside aren’t nearly as coordinated. It’s like completely different lol

I mean

Did you go through them? Anyone in mind?
I've seen them before, and at an initial glance, I'm thinking that Lilac and Reaper may be interesting options to have in said tournament (For Lilac, she'd be restricted to her 8-B stuff with her High 7-C keys either being reduced to 8-A in the case of her Durability, or banned such as her Murder Meteor Shower.) If not Lilac because of too much High 7-C stuff to shave off, then maybe Yarrow since you'd only need to reduce the Durability of his vines to 8-A (That, and Class M lifting strength with his plants may prove very useful in such a grounded tournament.)

Finally, if their lack of versatility is an issue, keep in mind that Clover only has two different attacks, yet is still in this tournament.

Last edited:
NPI is something a lot of people here should and do have... Not like just straight up interacting with higher dimensions 🗿
Being able to duck to a higher dimension doesn't sound any more broken than ducking into a higher plane (Heck. Those sound almost the exact same, requiring the exact same sort of Non-Physical Hax to hit). That, and while it's not permanent on Cobalt's side, it may as well be given Cobalt can just fart out hundreds of clones in the meantime and just hide off somewhere else anyways while the massive horde of clones do all of the work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's literally because of that hiding game that this matchup was a stalemate the second time Cobalt and Asuna fought.

Last edited:
Being able to duck to a higher dimension doesn't sound any more broken than ducking into a higher plane (Heck. Those sound almost the exact same, requiring the exact same sort of Non-Physical Hax to hit). That, and while it's not permanent on Cobalt's side, it may as well be given Cobalt can just fart out hundreds of clones in the meantime and just hide off somewhere else anyways while the massive horde of clones do all of the work.
This is ignoring that Javen and Asuna are doing the exact same thing but from a place even more inaccessible and a place they don’t have to leave/takes no stamina or extra focus to remain there, totally unlike like cobalt, who expends both of those things being in hyperspace for extended time

Which imo shouldn’t be allowed

This is ignoring that Javen and Asuna are doing the exact same thing but from a place even more inaccessible and a place they don’t have to leave/takes no stamina or extra focus to remain there, totally unlike like cobalt, who expends both of those things being in hyperspace for extended time

Spatial dimensions are physical. Having Non-Physicality is basically like Asunaven's Strat, but still being able to attack your opponent. Heck. If Asunaven tried ducking away like that, Cold Destiny would auto-win due to their opponents essentially commiting self-BFR and not applying any pressure while Cobalt can win via doing something very similar.

Either way, there's still a lot of things cobalt would have to watch out for even if she has a plan. She can't really stop the stars especially with javens clones in play, and asuna can turn off an ability that's troublesome whenever, she can nudge the odds in her favor with [Fortune] if she ever has to take a risk, Cobalts barriers likely can't hold up to 4-A ap anyway, etc. As venefica has said cobalt would have to be early to get to destiny if she wants to save her, but that requires cobalt to know about asuna's time stuff and she'd still be dealing with someone who can move 5x as fast, and also views them as if they are very slow so perception speed own't really matter either. There's a lot of variables to a situation like this but cobalt will still be at a pretty notable disadvantage without destiny.
Spatial dimensions are physical. Having Non-Physicality is basically like Asunaven's Strat, but still being able to attack your opponent. Heck. If Asunaven tried ducking away like that, Cold Destiny would auto-win due to their opponents essentially commiting self-BFR and not applying any pressure while Cobalt can win via doing something very similar.
To be fair, asuna can send their clones back to the real world with a riftway, so both of them can still fight with clones too as i've mentioned since they have interdimensional range. Even if the website thing isn't allowed (Which leo hasn't definitively said yet) i think the above point still stands 👀

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's literally because of that hiding game that this matchup was a stalemate the second time Cobalt and Asuna fought.
I'm pretty sure almost the entire tourney has Non-Physical Interaction. It's a common ability. What isn't is being able to interact with higher dimensional beings, which is almost never a thing for characters weaker than Tier 2 🗿

I'm pretty sure almost the entire tourney has Non-Physical Interaction. It's a common ability. What isn't is being able to interact with higher dimensional beings, which is almost never a thing for characters weaker than Tier 2 🗿
Soul Manipulation and NPI should also be able to affect higher dimensional stuff. Space is a physical quantum fabric after all.

BTW, is it even proven in Stick Shenanigans that websites are anything more than just alternate universes? If so, then I don't think Cobalt should have any major problems with that given what Venefica said. Toon Force is not a good enough reason since it's basically reality Warping, but restricted to whatever is considered "Funny".

The point is that they can just camp in an inaccessible place that, unlike cobalt, they don’t ever have to leave since they can send clones out with little to no repercussions at all, also unlike cobalt. Theoretically this could stomp the entire tourney, since no one else had/has toon forced which apparently is required to access the place, in addition to something like cobalts cosmic awareness which is already op and not something everyone just has either
Soul Manipulation and NPI should also be able to affect higher dimensional stuff. Space is a physical quantum fabric after all.
Even with those abilities you can’t affect higher dimension stuff without feats, and typically for stuff like that you need a good deal more proof than standard stuff

BTW, is it even proven in Stick Shenanigans that websites are anything more than just alternate universes? If so, then I don't think Cobalt should have any major problems with that given what Venefica said. Toon Force is not a good enough reason since it's basically reality Warping, but restricted to whatever is considered "Funny".
I mean, the whole hiding in another universe thing is completely out of the picture if it's out of character for Javen in a serious fight, which we need @Javenplayz253 to answer

You mean shields made of corruption? Which cobalt has feats of shredding already even with regular moves via fighting the blood sea army?
Ah damn...
Couldn't Javen kind of resist the mind destruction? His brain is filled with little versions of him around the place they couldn't they just...

nah nvm old comment lol
I mean, the whole hiding in another universe thing is completely out of the picture if it's out of character for Javen in a serious fight, which we need @Javenplayz253 to answer
Ah yes, Javen hiding in another Universe in a fight!
No. He isn't hiding away in another universe.

In that case, cobalt and destiny are very well still in the game.

Either way, there's still a lot of things cobalt would have to watch out for even if she has a plan. She can't really stop the stars especially with javens clones in play, and asuna can turn off an ability that's troublesome whenever, she can nudge the odds in her favor with [Fortune] if she ever has to take a risk, Cobalts barriers likely can't hold up to 4-A ap anyway, etc. As venefica has said cobalt would have to be early to get to destiny if she wants to save her, but that requires cobalt to know about asuna's time stuff and she'd still be dealing with someone who can move 5x as fast, and also views them as if they are very slow so perception speed own't really matter either. There's a lot of variables to a situation like this but cobalt will still be at a pretty notable disadvantage without destiny.
She’s dealt with having a ton on her plate before. She’s has crossed swords with a Bloodborn before. Granted, she didn’t exactly last long on her own, but I’m talking about someone who would solo this tourney 🗿 Either way I think she’ll be able to come up with something to handle it. She doesn’t need to know about the time stuff to warp her and destiny to hyperspace anyway since she’s done it even after seeing something’s with lower chances to kill her. She doesn’t exactly like taking chances with her life

Fun Fact: If Destiny was replaced by a Froggy Universe character, we'd have The Big Four FC/OC verses altogether in a single fight. :O

She’s dealt with having a ton on her plate before. She’s has crossed swords with a Bloodborn before. Granted, she didn’t exactly last long on her own, but I’m talking about someone who would solo this tourney 🗿 Either way I think she’ll be able to come up with something to handle it. She doesn’t need to know about the time stuff to warp her and destiny to hyperspace anyway since she’s done it even after seeing something’s with lower chances to kill her. She doesn’t exactly like taking chances with her life
That is definitely true, but so have asuna & javen. They've both fought people who are much smarter than them and have won, actually, Like Haruka & Mr portal. And asuna in particular has done this against someone who previously outmatched her in every possible way. I don't think cobalts feats of overcoming impossible odds, while impressive, they too have done this and so it isn't really enough to change the game against the sheer versatility against these two, especially since i've never seen cobalt deal with dozens of stars at once or do anything to them actually, nor resist the heat of them which is especially bad for destiny.

Plus it's not like cobalt is gonna immediately teleport away especially when she didn't do this against shadic and nazo when her scanner literally shattered from their power. They definitely have a good amount of time to do this, especially when asuna can always reverse time if cobalt is about to be pulled into hyperspace and she can move 5x faster than her too, again 🗿

Last edited:
I've seen them before, and at an initial glance, I'm thinking that Lilac and Reaper may be interesting options to have in said tournament (For Lilac, she'd be restricted to her 8-B stuff with her High 7-C keys either being reduced to 8-A in the case of her Durability, or banned such as her Murder Meteor Shower.) If not Lilac because of too much High 7-C stuff to shave off, then maybe Yarrow since you'd only need to reduce the Durability of his vines to 8-A (That, and Class M lifting strength with his plants may prove very useful in such a grounded tournament.)

Finally, if their lack of versatility is an issue, keep in mind that Clover only has two different attacks, yet is still in this tournament.
BTW, what do you think of this, Venefica?

Fun Fact: If Destiny was replaced by a Froggy Universe character, we'd have The Big Four FC/OC verses altogether in a single fight. :O
There a lot of popular verses on fc/oc, but the ones that are most commonly seen on the forum would be, yes 👀

Am I a joke to you?
There a lot of popular verses on fc/oc, but the ones that are most commonly seen on the forum would be, yes 👀
Me when OLH likely has the most total threads...

That is definitely true, but so have asuna & javen. They've both fought people who are much smarter than them and have won, actually, Like Haruka & Mr portal. And asuna in particular has done this against someone who previously outmatched her in every possible way. I don't think cobalts feats of overcoming impossible odds, while impressive, they too have done this and so it isn't really enough to change the game against the sheer versatility against these two, especially since i've never seen cobalt deal with dozens of stars at once or do anything to them actually, nor resist the heat of them which is especially bad for destiny.

Plus it's not like cobalt is gonna immediately teleport away especially when she didn't do this against shadic and nazo when her scanner literally shattered from their power. They definitely have a good amount of time to do this, especially when asuna can always reverse time if cobalt is about to be pulled into hyperspace and she can move 5x faster than her too, again 🗿
I mean no offense to him, but there’s no way he’s fought the same caliber of opponents that cobalt has, and Asuna has yet to as well. They did win those matches though, so props to them, but cobalt can more than hold her own against an enemy akin to a god of corruption and darkness, who neither of her opponents come close to, so I still believe she’ll be fine. Plus we’ve already been over the heat stuff a ton 🗿 cobalt has barriers to multiply her defense against heat significantly atop her actual resistance and total spirit shield just blocks it entirely from reaching her, plus there’s the world chain strat, etc

All reversing time does is give her advance notice that she’s about to do it, that doesn’t at all guarantee that she’d reach cobalt in time and if she did, what would she even do besides be atomized by a death palm, sliced by the hyperblade, absorbed by a world chain, deconstructed by her passive burn, or something else like that? Cobalt can react to five times speed disadvantage just fine since she can react to opponents before they even move, even when said enemies have an advanced knowledge of her upcoming actions

I mean no offense to him, but there’s no way he’s fought the same caliber of opponents that cobalt has, and Asuna has yet to as well. They did win those matches though, so props to them, but cobalt can more than hold her own against an enemy akin to a god of corruption and darkness, who neither of her opponents come close to, so I still believe she’ll be fine. Plus we’ve already been over the heat stuff a ton 🗿 cobalt has barriers to multiply her defense against heat significantly stop her actual resistance and total spirit shield just blocks it entirely from reaching her, plus there’s the world chain strat, etc
The barriers can still be physically affected. They seem to have a limit to their power otherwise it wouldn't specifiy that it can block hits from those comparable to her. And a 5-C barrier is not blocking a High 4-C star crashing into it at FTL speeds at all. Cobalt would need like billions to do this but i imagine it'd drain her stamina significantly even if she did block it. And javen can always make more with his clones. The chains couldn't block it as previously discussed,, so why should barriers?🗿
All reversing time does is give her advance notice that she’s about to do it, that doesn’t at all guarantee that she’d reach cobalt in time and if she did, what would she even do besides be atomized by a death palm, sliced by the hyperblade, absorbed by a world chain, deconstructed by her passive burn, or something else like that? Cobalt can react to five times speed disadvantage just fine since she can react to opponents before they even move, even when said enemies have an advanced knowledge of her upcoming actions
Cobalt doesn't have type 1 acausality.

Death palm and passive burn have extremely limited range im pretty sure, the world chains is something asuna can easily get away from with a riftway, plus they get obliterated by javens stars as previously discussed. Danger sense also applies to the hyperblade which i know is more deconstruction but unless cobalt can use it to fire more projectiles than asuna has ever dodged i doubt it will be an issue to avoid, especially when asuna is 5x as fast.

Where does it say she did something like that on her profile? Even then asuna kinda does the same thing with danger sense since it allows her to see hostile attacks ahead of time, and she's dealt with other time magic users in this way as well like haruka. I know cobalt is skilled but unless she just knows about the stars and gets away from the start (Which isn't something she does even when she saw shadic & nazo's power) her portals will still be 5x slower than asuna rushing towards destiny in stopped time, so even if cobalt sees it ahead of time like asuna can somehow, asuna will still see her movements in slow motion and plan around it accordingly, especially since cobalt can't really protect destiny at all if they are seperated.

Don't forget that asuna's TK could also stop or at least slow down destiny getting pulled into the portals since she is decently into Class Z, which gives her even more time and makes cobalts attempts to save her from imminent death even less likely to succeed.

Where does it say she did something like that on her profile? Even then asuna kinda does the same thing with danger sense since it allows her to see hostile attacks ahead of time, and she's dealt with other time magic users in this way as well like haruka. I know cobalt is skilled but unless she just knows about the stars and gets away from the start (Which isn't something she does even when she saw shadic & nazo's power) her portals will still be 5x slower than asuna rushing towards destiny in stopped time, so even if cobalt sees it ahead of time like asuna can somehow, asuna will still see her movements in slow motion and plan around it accordingly, especially since cobalt can't really protect destiny at all if they are seperated.
What im basically saying here is, even if cobalt can react that fast, She still couldn't move nearly as fast as either asuna or javen to do this. She isn't faster across the board at all 🗿

This is probably still gonna continue, but naturally im still Leaning Asuven atm. I'm not entirely convinced that destiny can stay safe from javen's heat and asuna's speed amps right now, and asuna can take advantage of any openings with [Fortune] to do this as well which is also being a little underestimated 🗿 there's no guarantee coalt can keep destiny safe even with hyperspace, especially since it doesn't seem entirely in-character given cobalt didn't do this when she struggled against the blood sea soldiers at all (If she did at least) and she didn't against nazo's power either. Plus they can't stay there forever, and once destiny is gone cobalt is at a pretty notable numbers disadvantage, and asuna and javen have many ways to defend themselves, some of which i don't think have been mentioned yet 👀

The barriers can still be physically affected. They seem to have a limit to their power otherwise it wouldn't specifiy that it can block hits from those comparable to her. And a 5-C barrier is not blocking a High 4-C star crashing into it at FTL speeds at all. Cobalt would need like billions to do this but i imagine it'd drain her stamina significantly even if she did block it. And javen can always make more with his clones. The chains couldn't block it as previously discussed,, so why should barriers?🗿
I don’t recall it being decided the chains can’t block the heat, unless you mean the stars, in which case the parts the stars interact with the chains would construct if cobalt is 100% contained and she’d wind up fine in the end anyway. Barriers are for heat only I don’t think I ever tried to imply they’d block stars outright
Death palm and passive burn have extremely limited range im pretty sure, the world chains is something asuna can easily get away from with a riftway, plus they get obliterated by javens stars as previously discussed. Danger sense also applies to the hyperblade which i know is more deconstruction but unless cobalt can use it to fire more projectiles than asuna has ever dodged i doubt it will be an issue to avoid, especially when asuna is 5x as fast.
I mean she can spam a TON of slashes, in addition to clones and all in pretty sure she can easily get to the 100,000 range danmaku, especially since that’s basically the standard for her allies during the sea of blood arc
Thats… sort of implied by the fact that she beats dozens of enemies by herself when they all have precog and very good reactions on top of it 💀 plus in the last match neither opponent could just crap our stars whenever they felt like it. That’s something she’s never seen before, why would she wait to find out what else would happen?
This is probably still gonna continue, but naturally im still Leaning Asuven atm. I'm not entirely convinced that destiny can stay safe from javen's heat and asuna's speed amps right now, and asuna can take advantage of any openings with [Fortune] to do this as well which is also being a little underestimated 🗿 there's no guarantee coalt can keep destiny safe even with hyperspace, especially since it doesn't seem entirely in-character given cobalt didn't do this when she struggled against the blood sea soldiers at all (If she did at least) and she didn't against nazo's power either. Plus they can't stay there forever, and once destiny is gone cobalt is at a pretty notable numbers disadvantage, and asuna and javen have many ways to defend themselves, some of which i don't think have been mentioned yet 👀
The fact she didn’t struggle so much against blood sea soldiers is proof enough that she can still win this match. Every single one of them has danger sense-esque precog and she beats a bunch of them at once, speed amps aren’t new to her and her reactions are immensely good even without the perception help from destiny. Asuna and Javen aren’t allowed/going to camp out in some other universe and even if they use riftways cobalt can detect and follow them. Clones are largely resistant if not immune to Javen’s stuff and again she has better planning. Imo I think she still has a solid shot without destiny

Back