• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mentioned this earlier, but asuna will be the most threatened by destiny probably because of her power, and the aura even if it doesn't affect her nearly as much as it would javen. Asuna is equally as likely to stop time or something which puts them on equal footing, plus danger sense can let her know that destiny is planning something and is about to get massively faster somehow, similair to how it picked up surprise attacks from kedron, so she could warp her and javen away ahead of time to wait out the duration before coming back again too.
I mean, the cool down is a LOT shorter in her Divine form and stamina/magic recovery is extremely fast so even a millisecond (which in-universe seems like a second because I'm sure not even elite gamers have those reactions...) is enough for her to recharge for her to be able to slow Perception again, and she has her magic sending and if that doesn't work, instinctive action to stay alive.

Also while Destiny seemingly doesn't have much to hit Asuna or Weird Al Javen, she can forcibly create a weak point in both as long as she knows where they are, which she would because of magic sending once again, and I'm pretty sure Cobalt could hit either at least once if Destiny can't.

Destiny isn’t getting faster she’s changing her own perception
I still feel as though it's something she could pick up on. The intent is there, after all.
I mean, the cool down is a LOT shorter in her Divine form and stamina/magic recovery is extremely fast so even a millisecond (which in-universe seems like a second because I'm sure not even elite gamers have those reactions...) is enough for her to recharge for her to be able to slow Perception again, and she has her magic sending and if that doesn't work, instinctive action to stay alive.

Also while Destiny seemingly doesn't have much to hit Asuna or Weird Al Javen, she can forcibly create a weak point in both as long as she knows where they are, which she would because of magic sending once again, and I'm pretty sure Cobalt could hit either at least once if Destiny can't.
Thing is, asuna's speed amps could do a great job at mitigating this for them. Humans are about 100x faster than snails, so if we assume that it's just slowing them down 100x like the self-perception implies them to be in order to be compared to a snail, then [Supercharge] Would make them equals, so despite their slowed perception of time it won't necessarily give them a huge advantage.

Plus, it just gives them perception/reaction speed, nothing about travel or combat speed, so it's not like asuna & javen would be completely screwed over anyway, especially if they have some distance. And this is also totally mitigated by the time stop as well, which asuna will probably use to take destiny in particular out of the fight as previously mentioned.

Isn't javen way stronger than his High 4-C base though? Even then supermassive stars are still going to be extremely difficult to deal with 👀
4-A SIZED Stars is NOT in any of the star people's leagues...

ok he could theoretically make one when cosmic or ultimate but still-
Couldn't he clump stars together and create a Hypergiant monstrosity of a celestial body?
He could but he'd probably not think of it but better yet... what if Javen just well I dunno makes some stars corrupt them and just start shooting them at the foes.

Thing is, asuna's speed amps could do a great job at mitigating this for them. Humans are about 100x faster than snails, so if we assume that it's just slowing them down 100x like the self-perception implies them to be in order to be compared to a snail, then [Supercharge] Would make them equals, so despite their slowed perception of time it won't necessarily give them a huge advantage.

Plus, it just gives them perception/reaction speed, nothing about travel or combat speed, so it's not like asuna & javen would be completely screwed over anyway, especially if they have some distance. And this is also totally mitigated by the time stop as well, which asuna will probably use to take destiny in particular out of the fight as previously mentioned.
Cobalt has concentrated aura for massive speed amps. When combined, suddenly things change in her and destiny’s favor, she can blitz Asuna and Javen and potentially win outright. Her attack speed is gonna be the same even after time stop

Cobalt has concentrated aura for massive speed amps. When combined, suddenly things change in her and destiny’s favor, she can blitz Asuna and Javen and potentially win outright. Her attack speed is gonna be the same even after time stop
The exact value is never given though. It says it lets her get an edge over opponents that were previously blitzing her but that's like an 8-10x amp. This also ignores the fact that asuna is used to fighting people way faster than her like haruka was as well, and adapted to her. I don't think this will be enough to stop javen's shenanigan’s either (Get it?) plus asuna can always adapt to her speed and time stop mitigates any speed disadvantages even if cobalt had the feats to prove her amps were superior.

The exact value is never given though. It says it lets her get an edge over opponents that were previously blitzing her but that's like an 8-10x amp. This also ignores the fact that asuna is used to fighting people way faster than her like haruka was as well, and adapted to her. I don't think this will be enough to stop javen's shenanigan’s either (Get it?) plus asuna can always adapt to her speed and time stop mitigates any speed disadvantages even if cobalt had the feats to prove her amps were superior.
It’s more like double that since it keys her out speed opponents who had blitzed her. Being used to fighting faster opponents may be good for experience but she’s gonna have to lean heavy on danger sense, plus I don’t think she’s fought someone quite like cobalt before. Imagine all of her clones with the same amp too, becomes waaaay harder to keep up with, and using negate on the clones is basically just asking for cobalt to land something else at the same time. Time stop won’t strip cobalt of her speed boosts either and even if she isn’t under destiny’s effect anymore the moments where she was prior to time stop are more than enough for her to prep for this sort of all out assault

This matchup hurts my brain so much. I think I should finish up my next and final DH Chapter for the season. Should be back in a few hours. @~@
It is usually a pretty complicated matchup whenever a Path of Wills & Veneficaverse character are thrown at each other, but just like asuna, i have the will to tear a hole in the sky 👀

It’s more like double that since it keys her out speed opponents who had blitzed her. Being used to fighting faster opponents may be good for experience but she’s gonna have to lean heavy on danger sense, plus I don’t think she’s fought someone quite like cobalt before. Imagine all of her clones with the same amp too, becomes waaaay harder to keep up with, and using negate on the clones is basically just asking for cobalt to land something else at the same time. Time stop won’t strip cobalt of her speed boosts either and even if she isn’t under destiny’s effect anymore the moments where she was prior to time stop are more than enough for her to prep for this sort of all out assault
You're forgetting about [Supercharge] Which is a 100x amp 👀 asuna seems to be about 5x faster if this is the case which is still going to help her significiantly.

• Statistics Amplification (Via [Turbocharge] and [Supercharge] Skills. By Envisioning herself as a speeding bullet and using thunder magic, Asuna can increase her speed dramatically at will by dozens, and even hundreds of times over.)

Asuna has her own clones plus javen's own to make up for it, so this would sort of become a clone war which isn't very helpful to cobalt when javens clones can also summon huge stars like him and have asuna amping them up with temp power bestowal.

It is usually a pretty complicated matchup whenever a Path of Wills & Veneficaverse character are thrown at each other, but just like asuna, i have the will to tear a hole in the sky 👀

You're forgetting about [Supercharge] Which is a 100x amp 👀 asuna seems to be about 5x faster if this is the case which is still going to help her significiantly.

• Statistics Amplification (Via [Turbocharge] and [Supercharge] Skills. By Envisioning herself as a speeding bullet and using thunder magic, Asuna can increase her speed dramatically at will by dozens, and even hundreds of times over.)

Asuna has her own clones plus javen's own to make up for it, so this would sort of become a clone war which isn't very helpful to cobalt when javens clones can also summon huge stars like him and have asuna amping them up with temp power bestowal.

Cobalt (or a clone, more likely) will probably have to go for Plutonium Culmination
  • Forces opponents to see an endless array of lights and colors soaring at huge speed as it continuously layers over itself over and over and over again, the effect multiplying in efficiency as the attack continues to the point of completely destroying the minds of Blood Sea Soldiers and even driving Blood Sea Mechs mad. The attack itself involves launching dozens of homing deconstruction beams surpassing the power of large groups of Plutonium Stars
Asuna has pretty good madness/mind resistance so could potentially withstand this, but considering the fact it even drives inherently chaotic creatures who basically embody madness mad and destroys their minds, I still see it as pretty viable. It’s also far higher scale than plutonium Galaxy, so, it’s extremely aoe and just outright huge

If cobalt uses it and it works, there won’t be any time for a playback. Javen’s lack of resistance to it also pretty much dooms him if/when cobalt whips this out

He could but he'd probably not think of it but better yet... what if Javen just well I dunno makes some stars corrupt them and just start shooting them at the foes.
If he can do that then that’s a massive help, at least against destiny who will have a much harder time dealing with stars, especially considering she’s never encountered this sort of thing before, although cobalt resists corruption, she’ll have to be careful & quick to avoid the heat of said stars, but that’s only really possible with total spirit shield it seems, since she will be trying to do this while Asuna and Javen are at least 5x as fast as her. Her only option at that point is probably the hyperspace gates but destiny doesn’t have a similair option, and against significantly faster foes and timestop, well, stopping destiny in her tracks, I don’t think she’ll make it even if cobalt does.
Cobalt (or a clone, more likely) will probably have to go for Plutonium Culmination
  • Forces opponents to see an endless array of lights and colors soaring at huge speed as it continuously layers over itself over and over and over again, the effect multiplying in efficiency as the attack continues to the point of completely destroying the minds of Blood Sea Soldiers and even driving Blood Sea Mechs mad. The attack itself involves launching dozens of homing deconstruction beams surpassing the power of large groups of Plutonium Stars
Asuna has pretty good madness/mind resistance so could potentially withstand this, but considering the fact it even drives inherently chaotic creatures who basically embody madness mad and destroys their minds, I still see it as pretty viable. It’s also far higher scale than plutonium Galaxy, so, it’s extremely aoe and just outright huge

If cobalt uses it and it works, there won’t be any time for a playback. Javen’s lack of resistance to it also pretty much dooms him if/when cobalt whips this out
I wouldn’t be very surprised if Asuna just willpowered her way through this, especially since she can resist similair effects. As for Javen he also has mind manipulation resistance, though it looks more like for possession than anything, though if Javen can address this that’d be helpful 👀

Asuna’s danger sense can also see this coming so she’ll have time to do something about it, or tell Javen to. They are way faster with her speed amps again, so they’ll have time to do this.

It wouldn’t be that hard to just move out of its range and continue attacking either assuming it’s a telepathy thing, since cobalt hasn’t shown anything outside of planetary stuff. If it isn’t and it’s straight up light, then Javen can use a reflect star (Or just anything really huge actually) like a shield to block out the vast majority of it. Cobalt’s not the only one with significant AoE here.

The deconstruction is obviously deadly, but it is extremely limited in numbers and wouldn’t be hard to dodge, especially when going outside cobalt’s range is always an option

I wouldn’t be very surprised if Asuna just willpowered her way through this, especially since she can resist similair effects. As for Javen he also has mind manipulation resistance, though it looks more like for possession than anything, though if Javen can address this that’d be helpful 👀
No that’s not remotely close to being able to resist it. This thing easily bypasses resistances on those levels since blood sea soldiers can’t survive this and their minds are born of embodied darkness/madness. Also you can’t just willpower your way through everything 🗿 even that is limited by general feats. Asuna is gonna experience overloads of incomprehensible colors, something she’s never done before, and it further layers over itself and intensifies at a very rapid pace. Maybe she can resist it at first but I think even she is going to be put through the ringer after it ramps up
It wouldn’t be that hard to just move out of its range and continue attacking either assuming it’s a telepathy thing, since cobalt hasn’t shown anything outside of planetary stuff. If it isn’t and it’s straight up light, then Javen can use a reflect star (Or just anything really huge actually) like a shield to block out the vast majority of it. Cobalt’s not the only one with significant AoE here.
All you have to do is look at it and the madness takes effect. Then the actual attack is intended to finish the opponents off.

The deconstruction is obviously deadly, but it is extremely limited in numbers and wouldn’t be hard to dodge, especially when going outside cobalt’s range is always an option
At this point basically everything cobalt does inflicts some form of deconstruction, so they’ll have to be duly careful to avoid all of her stuff. If she’s under a true threat, even being next to her just deconstructs you entirely. By spamming slashes with the plutonium hyper blade she can also casts Massive aoe of super powered plutonium dissipation basically everywhere, even being able to slash directly through space with each one
Ok? Danger sense! Asuna can easily tell Jave to look away and just, not seeing it and ignore it in it's entirety.
Then get bombarded by the rays right away? 🗿

Cobalt can use portals and cast the beams to then even if they run away. Plus it’s homing too…

No that’s not remotely close to being able to resist it. This thing easily bypasses resistances on those levels since blood sea soldiers can’t survive this and their minds are born of embodied darkness/madness. Also you can’t just willpower your way through everything 🗿 even that is limited by general feats. Asuna is gonna experience overloads of incomprehensible colors, something she’s never done before, and it further layers over itself and intensifies at a very rapid pace. Maybe she can resist it at first but I think even she is going to be put through the ringer after it ramps up

All you have to do is look at it and the madness takes effect. Then the actual attack is intended to finish the opponents off.
Even then, Asuna & Javen will be 5x faster than anything cobalt can do and the former has precognition. She'll be able to see this coming ahead of time and plan around, and javen can summon a star in front of cobalt (If he hasn't used his clones and made a bunch of them to overwhelm her already, that is 👀) which will block it and also just incinerate cobalt before she does anything, and that goes for anything else she uses too, so her deconstruction doesn't really matter when javen can likely kill her instantly this way, especially if his clones are out and they simply attack from outside cobalts range. 🗿

Javen could also use his imagination manifestation to make some sort of significantly better version of atomic goggles, which can protect human eyes from nuclear explosions which are 100x brighter than the sun. It's never stated that the lights are brighter than a star or anything, just that they are bright in general im pretty sure, so i imagine this would completely get rid of the effects for both of them when they can barely see it, or not see it all. From there dodging the deconstruction beams should be simple, and this is assuming they don't counterattack in any way, which they naturally will.

It seems like a very simple thing for javen too, so i imagine this isn't really out of his scope especially with toon force being toon force

Last edited:
This deconstruction aoe seems deadly, although i should mention again that it's range is simply miniscule, especially compared to javen because cobalt is planetary, and with asuna's riftways it's not hard to move out of it instantly either. Plus plutonium death palms range is only dozens of metres. Asuna also has [Intangible], which without any non-physical interaction i can see from cobalt means she can focus on supporting javen if this happens as well.

• Temporary Intangibility (Via [Intangible] Skill. Allows asuna to pass through any physical attacks without suffering any damage, which was made in response to haruka's [Barrage of Despair] Skill, which induced Empathic Manipulation on Contact. Though likely only active for a fairly short period.)

Aside from that, if asuna & javen end up in a pinch against it despite precog and speed amps, asuna can always use this, which cobalt couldn't get out of easily cause no supernatural willpower 👀
  • Spatial Manipulation & Pocket Reality Manipulation (Via [Barrier of Chaos] Skill. A mimicked version of haruka's Void of Despair. When in adequate range, asuna can entrap opponents in a white space that she can control to her whim. Typically, asuna will unleash a flurry of skills and attacks at random into it, entrapping the target with danmaku-like attacks that are near-impossible to dodge. Like Haruka's [Void of Despair], it is likely that a target must require an incredibly strong will to cancel it out, or otherwise they will face attacks the whole time it is active. However, this is not effective against massively stronger opponents.)
And here it'd be easier for javen to land hits with his star shenanigans too. I think cobalt got out of this with astral projection, but if asuna uses the same strategy from asuna vs cobalt 2 then it's just incon/whoever gives up first.

I know cobalt has a strong will, but she doesn't have actual supwill listed on her profile nor any feats of it other than maybe living a pretty harsh live with marsh for quite a while, meanwhile willpower is literally asuna's whole thing and she has a ton of feats for it 👀 Plus with javen by her side and destiny likely being taken out as previously mentioned, especially with no speed amps of her own, i don't think cobalt could outlast them in this way, especially if they take turns sending clones in to fight in their place.

Last edited:
Even then, Asuna & Javen will be 5x faster than anything cobalt can do and the former has precognition. She'll be able to see this coming ahead of time and plan around, and javen can summon a star in front of cobalt (If he hasn't used his clones and made a bunch of them to overwhelm her already, that is 👀) which will block it and also just incinerate cobalt before she does anything, and that goes for anything else she uses too, so her deconstruction doesn't really matter when javen can likely kill her instantly this way, especially if his clones are out and they simply attack from outside cobalts range. 🗿
Honestly at this point I’m pretty sure she resists the stars, tbh, considering that she resists the combined heats of multiple stars and that was your reasoning for Asuna surviving Javen’s stuff too. She is also a scientist at heart so she knows alll about this and it would take a very minuscule amount of time to know how she could use her power to survive/handle it (but this is also something she probably offhandedly thought of in spare time, honestly). Pure heat isn’t gonna incinerate her Energy either (it’s a supernatural force) and her attacks will slowly deconstruct the stars anyway, potentially causing them stability problems. She could also transfer to hyperspace during the attack and rest up there
Javen could also use his imagination manifestation to make some sort of significantly better version of atomic goggles, which can protect human eyes from nuclear explosions which are 100x brighter than the sun. It's never stated that the lights are brighter than a star or anything, just that they are bright in general im pretty sure, so i imagine this would completely get rid of the effects for both of them when they can barely see it, or not see it all. From there dodging the deconstruction beams should be simple, and this is assuming they don't counterattack in any way, which they naturally will.
I don’t think this is going to help so much, the colors are still gonna get into his head. Filtering them out isn’t gonna just work, he’d probably have to blind himself, and then he’d have to be carried to dodging it by Asuna, which could become a lot more difficult if cobalts clones are swarming too. The beams are homing ones.
This deconstruction aoe seems deadly, although i should mention again that it's range is simply miniscule, especially compared to javen because cobalt is planetary, and with asuna's riftways it's not hard to move out of it instantly either. Plus plutonium death palms range is only dozens of metres. Asuna also has [Intangible], which without any non-physical interaction i can see from cobalt means she can focus on supporting javen if this happens as well.

• Temporary Intangibility (Via [Intangible] Skill. Allows asuna to pass through any physical attacks without suffering any damage, which was made in response to haruka's [Barrage of Despair] Skill, which induced Empathic Manipulation on Contact. Though likely only active for a fairly short period.)
Cobalt has ways to get around the range problem. She’s extraordinarily smart and has the power of plutonium gates, which are based on the hyperspace gates, if cobalt needs to these things can have insane range (i mean these ARE the portals which send her to hyperspace too), and someone like garou using the same principle of portals goes from Jupiter to earth in no time at all. If she stretched her power and combined efforts with clones I don’t think it’s out of the question that she could catch up with Asuna and Javen and remain in range with her attacks. She could also just send a ton of attacks through these portals too. When it comes to death palm, they actually start within its range as soon as the battle begins, but cobalt is unlikely to use it right away. But if at any other point they are within that range, it’s likely fair game, especially with how this has been going.

Keep in mind cobalt clones are described as being literally non existent so I’m not sure they can be sensed or detected by danger sense in the traditional sense at all

I mean the hyperblade can slice the fabric of space-time, if that’s not non physical I don’t know what is lol. She just has to slice out the area either Javen or Asuna are at and they should be erased with it
Aside from that, if asuna & javen end up in a pinch against it despite precog and speed amps, asuna can always use this, which cobalt couldn't get out of easily cause no supernatural willpower 👀
  • Spatial Manipulation & Pocket Reality Manipulation (Via [Barrier of Chaos] Skill. A mimicked version of haruka's Void of Despair. When in adequate range, asuna can entrap opponents in a white space that she can control to her whim. Typically, asuna will unleash a flurry of skills and attacks at random into it, entrapping the target with danmaku-like attacks that are near-impossible to dodge. Like Haruka's [Void of Despair], it is likely that a target must require an incredibly strong will to cancel it out, or otherwise they will face attacks the whole time it is active. However, this is not effective against massively stronger opponents.)
And here it'd be easier for javen to land hits with his star shenanigans too. I think cobalt got out of this with astral projection, but if asuna uses the same strategy from asuna vs cobalt 2 then it's just incon/whoever gives up first.
The hyperblade can slice out of it, it can destroy the fabric of pocket realms and something like this wouldn’t be any different as far as I can tell. This sounds a lot like a V. Verse pocket realm too. Plus don’t forget cobalt is stronger (much higher with concentrated aura on) and that’s a condition for escape.

Cobalt won’t give up. She can rest in hyperspace fast enough without losing via SBA, and I feel her intellect and hax can get her to a victory over time, unlike before where it felt like a true incon to me.
I know cobalt has a strong will, but she doesn't have actual supwill listed on her profile nor any feats of it other than maybe living a pretty harsh live with marsh for quite a while, meanwhile willpower is literally asuna's whole thing and she has a ton of feats for it 👀 Plus with javen by her side and destiny likely being taken out as previously mentioned, especially with no speed amps of her own, i don't think cobalt could outlast them in this way, especially if they take turns sending clones in to fight in their place.
She has higher hax than both, and far higher intellect than both combined. Her real form can rest in hyperspace and come up with plans. Her scientific knowledge gives her all the things she needs to know to survive the star stuff. And destiny being taken out is no guarantee since cobalt will definitely portal her too. I think it’s only a matter of time before cobalt comes up with the right plan for both and is able to take them out. It’s in character to do that too

Or at least get Javen out. I’m super confident she’d beat Asuna in a pure 1v1 considering her previous key got an incon, but he’s greatly complicating everything

So from what I'm getting from all of this, both of them have about an equal chance to win depending on a deciding factor. However, said deciding factor also appears to be 50-50. 👀

That's the issue. There is no lean I have atm. This might just be an Absolute Stalemate to the point where neither side can even make any progress on the other consistently. @~@
That’s why I think cobalts much superior intellect is more pivotal than it first appeared. Her capacity for battle strats mid-fight is a bit insane and coupled with her ability to be in hyperspace while some clones fight for her as she both rests up and comes up with plans, I think she can actually find the winning formula, it just might take a while

That’s why I think cobalts much superior intellect is more pivotal than it first appeared. Her capacity for battle strats mid-fight is a bit insane and coupled with her ability to be in hyperspace while some clones fight for her as she both rests up and comes up with plans, I think she can actually find the winning formula, it just might take a while
My issue is that the more she does that, the harder a time she'll have to do that Strat since Asuna will be getting stronger and faster while fighting her clones thanks to rapid Reactive Evolution.

My issue is that the more she does that, the harder a time she'll have to do that Strat since Asuna will be getting stronger and faster while fighting her clones thanks to rapid Reactive Evolution.
Asuna can’t really get much stronger through reactive evolution at this point though, that’s why she’s limited to being ‘at most’ 5-C for this and turbocharge is her main speed amp and that’s fast enough for her to not exactly need much more speed anyhow. Not exactly sure how she’d get much faster or stronger than she currently is anyway

Asuna can’t really get much stronger through reactive evolution at this point though, that’s why she’s limited to being ‘at most’ 5-C for this and turbocharge is her main speed amp and that’s fast enough for her to not exactly need much more speed anyhow. Not exactly sure how she’d get much faster or stronger than she currently is anyway
Unless it's some rule of the tournament or something in Asuna's arsenal, I find it strange that Asuna's RE has to cap at a specific point. As an example, I'm not going to say that Saitama can't eventually adapt to 3-B to 3-A attacks given enough time.

Unless it's some rule of the tournament or something in Asuna's arsenal, I find it strange that Asuna's RE has to cap at a specific point. As an example, I'm not going to say that Saitama can't eventually adapt to 3-B to 3-A attacks given enough time.
It's the rules of her verse...

Honestly at this point I’m pretty sure she resists the stars, tbh, considering that she resists the combined heats of multiple stars and that was your reasoning for Asuna surviving Javen’s stuff too. She is also a scientist at heart so she knows alll about this and it would take a very minuscule amount of time to know how she could use her power to survive/handle it (but this is also something she probably offhandedly thought of in spare time, honestly). Pure heat isn’t gonna incinerate her Energy either (it’s a supernatural force) and her attacks will slowly deconstruct the stars anyway, potentially causing them stability problems. She could also transfer to hyperspace during the attack and rest up there
They can’t be real stars, otherwise cobalt would be 4-C via creation. Why are you only mentioning this now? lol.

I don’t think cobalt has been shown to resist millions of degree’s worth of heat yet. In fact she needs a shield specifically for heat to reflect it, which while is more potent than her second key, again, lacks the feats to prove she can tank this much heat. I don’t think cobalt has the range to deconstruct the stars very quickly at all, plus heat is, well, individual rays, and judging from it’s description even her shield only work at an atomic level, so I don’t think the deconstruction will stop the heat from burning her to a crisp.

They can’t be real stars, otherwise cobalt would be 4-C via creation. Why are you only mentioning this now? lol.

I don’t think cobalt has been shown to resist millions of degree’s worth of heat yet. In fact she needs a shield specifically for heat to reflect it, which while is more potent than her second key, again, lacks the feats to prove she can tank this much heat. I don’t think cobalt has the range to deconstruct the stars very quickly at all, plus heat is, well, individual rays, and judging from it’s description even her shield only work at an atomic level, so I don’t think the deconstruction will stop the heat from burning her to a crisp.
Bruh... I did say it earlier, she resists the presence of Blood Sea Melted Mechs, which passively give off multiple stars' worth of heat. The size shouldn't make a difference there. The plutonium heat shield is sort of obsolete in this key, she makes far greater barriers capable of blocking far greater heat instead with her modification, which blood sea melted mechs can easily raise to unforeseen levels. The problem there is that she can't use total shield at the same time

She could potentially get higher, but she has only shown 5-C at max so far. But XP doesn’t really influence speed as much, so she could definitely get faster to some degree on top of her amps, and more skilled as well since that’s how she adapted to kedron so quickly. Plus she can make new skills with power creation, though they are usually somewhat basic.

Bruh... I did say it earlier, she resists the presence of Blood Sea Melted Mechs, which passively give off multiple stars' worth of heat. The size shouldn't make a difference there. The plutonium heat shield is sort of obsolete in this key, she makes far greater barriers capable of blocking far greater heat instead with her modification, which blood sea melted mechs can easily raise to unforeseen levels. The problem there is that she can't use total shield at the same time
Yeah, but the heat Javen can produce would be like several hundred stars like this one. Plus, again, Javen can use his clones to make more stars, which makes it many times more potent than this as well, plus if Javen throws them at her I don’t think a barrier can stop 4-A energy unless I’m missing something.

Total spirit shield again seems like her only option but even then she can’t use it very long at all. Plus you aren’t considering that cobalt would likely be losing destiny if Asuna & Javen use both their abilities to hit her with stars too, timestop in particular would really screw her over.

Yeah, but the heat Javen can produce would be like several hundred stars like this one. Plus, again, Javen can use his clones to make more stars, which makes it many times more potent than this as well, plus if Javen throws them at her I don’t think a barrier can stop 4-A energy unless I’m missing something.

Total spirit shield again seems like her only option but even then she can’t use it very long at all. Plus you aren’t considering that cobalt would likely be losing destiny if Asuna & Javen use both their abilities to hit her with stars too, timestop in particular would really screw her over.
I mean in that case, no chance asuna survives either 🗿 I think Cobalt can win without destiny based on intellect too
She has higher hax than both, and far higher intellect than both combined. Her real form can rest in hyperspace and come up with plans. Her scientific knowledge gives her all the things she needs to know to survive the star stuff. And destiny being taken out is no guarantee since cobalt will definitely portal her too. I think it’s only a matter of time before cobalt comes up with the right plan for both and is able to take them out. It’s in character to do that too

I mean in that case, no chance asuna survives either 🗿 I think Cobalt can win without destiny based on intellect too
Asuna can riftway to a safe distance lol, plus she could at least survive being in the photosphere of these stars considering her extremely casual heat resistance feats. Cobalt can do this as well, but if Asuna uses the same strategy as Asuna vs cobalt 2 against this then it’s just incon. Destiny doesn’t have this privilege though which is why I think she wouldn’t escape.

Asuna can riftway to a safe distance lol, plus she could at least survive being in the photosphere of these stars considering her extremely casual heat resistance feats. Cobalt can do this as well, but if Asuna uses the same strategy as Asuna vs cobalt 2 against this then it’s just incon. Destiny doesn’t have this privilege though which is why I think she wouldn’t escape.
What strategy was it? This Cobalt stomps her previous incarnation so maybe she has a counter to it

Plus Cobalt can easily save her too, I've said this multiple times 🗿

Or at least get Javen out. I’m super confident she’d beat Asuna in a pure 1v1 considering her previous key got an incon, but he’s greatly complicating everything
If Asuna & javen see this and realize that cobalt wants to play the long game, Asuna can riftway them both to somewhere where cobalt can’t find them, and she can use her Riftways to send clones out in their place to fight for them on occasion. Even if cobalt beats those clones, another one will appear, and she won’t know where the originals are, so she’d never really be able to win, and then it comes down to how long they can fight for, which while it ended in an incon for AvC2, considering that Asuna would have an extra member then I doubt she’d cave in first even without her insane willpower feats.
Plus Cobalt can easily save her too, I've said this multiple times 🗿
When Asuna & Javen are at least 5x faster than her hyperspace gates’ chains, and Asuna has playback to fix any mistakes if destiny is about to be pulled in? Unless cobalt is really close to destiny I don’t see it happening, and even then the stars would probably get her anyway.

I don’t think this is going to help so much, the colors are still gonna get into his head. Filtering them out isn’t gonna just work, he’d probably have to blind himself, and then he’d have to be carried to dodging it by Asuna, which could become a lot more difficult if cobalts clones are swarming too. The beams are homing ones.
It literally blocks extremely bright light though. How will they be affected when the intensity of it is turned down significantly?

When Asuna & Javen are at least 5x faster than her hyperspace gates’ chains, and Asuna has playback to fix any mistakes if destiny is about to be pulled in? Unless cobalt is really close to destiny I don’t see it happening, and even then the stars would probably get her anyway.
Granted, I’m sure that destiny’s divine form would turn up her heat resistance beyond just thousands of degrees, but we never see her survive the heat of the sun up-close, even, which is nowhere close to what Javen could produce. 👀

Back