• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Asuna & javen see this and realize that cobalt wants to play the long game, Asuna can riftway them both to somewhere where cobalt can’t find them, and she can use her Riftways to send clones out in their place to fight for them on occasion. Even if cobalt beats those clones, another one will appear, and she won’t know where the originals are, so she’d never really be able to win, and then it comes down to how long they can fight for, which while it ended in an incon for AvC2, considering that Asuna would have an extra member then I doubt she’d cave in first even without her insane willpower feats.

When Asuna & Javen are at least 5x faster than her hyperspace gates’ chains, and Asuna has playback to fix any mistakes if destiny is about to be pulled in? Unless cobalt is really close to destiny I don’t see it happening, and even then the stars would probably get her anyway.
Cobalt has cosmic awareness in this key. Literally, she 'could detect Sake, Shinohara, and Unowne's battle from Earth despite it occurring in the Sea of Blood, which is a dimensional irregularity cut off from any other dimension' (directly pulled from profile). I doubt there's anywhere they could go that Cobalt can't sense them at, and therefore use portals to show up anyway

She doesn't need chains for it, the portals can just vacuum Destiny in.
It literally blocks extremely bright light though. How will they be affected when the intensity of it is turned down significantly?
It intensifies and layers itself, it's like a ball of personified incomprehension which then explodes outwards and deconstructs a ton of stuff. This isn't just shining a really bright light you know

Cobalt has cosmic awareness in this key. Literally, she 'could detect Sake, Shinohara, and Unowne's battle from Earth despite it occurring in the Sea of Blood, which is a dimensional irregularity cut off from any other dimension' (directly pulled from profile). I doubt there's anywhere they could go that Cobalt can't sense them at, and therefore use portals to show up anyway

Even if that didn’t work, Javen could literally take Asuna to a real-world website and continue the fight from there. I doubt cobalt has any feats of dealing with 4th wall stuff (In fact I don’t think she’s even aware of it) so i don’t think she could reach them this way. Plus dimensions in this case seems to be referring to universes, but this would be ultimately beyond that 👀

Even if that didn’t work, Javen could literally take Asuna to a real-world website and continue the fight from there. I doubt cobalt has any feats of dealing with 4th wall stuff (In fact I don’t think she’s even aware of it) so i don’t think she could reach them this way. Plus dimensions in this case seems to be referring to universes, but this would be ultimately beyond that 👀
That doesn't make much sense bro🗿 isn't this kind of thing tier 1? This feels like a reach to me even if it isn't

Edit: the link doesn't even work for me

That doesn't make much sense bro🗿 isn't this kind of thing tier 1? This feels like a reach to me even if it isn't

Oh, well, it’s on javen’s profile lol

It isn’t lol, more like the 4th dimension it seems which is obviously beyond anything that happens in 3-D. It’s similar to how Asuna briefly travels to the 4th dimension for time travel skills.

If the portals scale to cobalts reaction speed then cobalt & Javen would still be faster, plus Asuna can also use Riftways to interrupt them or use them to teleport to destiny if they are far away, and from there interception would be much easier.

Also I don't think you can just go to some place nobody can ever hurt you. Camping in hyperspace is one thing, Cobalt doesn't stay there forever in character and can't if she's orchestrating a bunch of outside stuff anyway, but this is like- nobody is going to be able to deal with that 🗿 it's probably against the rules in this case.
Oh, well, it’s on javen’s profile lol

It isn’t lol, more like the 4th dimension it seems which is obviously beyond anything that happens in 3-D. It’s similar to how Asuna briefly travels to the 4th dimension for time travel skills.
The Sea of Blood is fused with space-time fabric and is 4D in nature. I think she can handle this too, if it functions that way instead of whatever I was thinking
If the portals scale to cobalts reaction speed then cobalt & Javen would still be faster, plus Asuna can also use Riftways to interrupt them or use them to teleport to destiny if they are far away, and from there interception would be much easier.
Being faster on its own doesn't guarantee anything

Also I don't think you can just go to some place nobody can ever hurt you. Camping in hyperspace is one thing, Cobalt doesn't stay there forever in character and can't if she's orchestrating a bunch of outside stuff anyway, but this is like- nobody is going to be able to deal with that 🗿 it's probably against the rules in this case.
At the same time it’s not exactly hard for them to do either. Doesn’t take any stamina or anything for them to do 🗿
The Sea of Blood is fused with space-time fabric and is 4D in nature. I think she can handle this too, if it functions that way instead of whatever I was thinking
I don’t think it’s strictly 4-D. It’s obviously transcendent of reality but I don’t think cobalt has the same kind of toon force where she’d literally be able to access a real-world website 🗿

Even if we ignore this incon scenario and assume neither of them run forever, how would cobalt even plan around the stars or everything else Asuna & Javen can do?
Being faster on its own doesn't guarantee anything
Having portals as well evens the playing field though. Javen & Asuna would ultimately be faster than the speed the portals could vacuum her in, either way it’s no guarantee destiny gets out.

I don’t think it’s strictly 4-D. It’s obviously transcendent of reality but I don’t think cobalt has the same kind of toon force where she’d literally be able to access a real-world website 🗿
Why is toon force a requirement for this? She could sense a place that should have been utterly impossible to detect, but she did anyway. This seems like the same situation.
At the same time it’s not exactly hard for them to do either. Doesn’t take any stamina or anything for them to do 🗿
Yeah that also feels absurdly unfair to me. I doubt Leo would allow this.

Through what method is any combatant supposed to handle it?
Even if we ignore this incon scenario and assume neither of them run forever, how would cobalt even plan around the stars or everything else Asuna & Javen can do?
She’s a million times smarter than I am, so I’m not sure I could actively tell you exactly what she would do in good detail (that’s also something I don’t want to do at all anyway), which is why I’ve just pointed out that her intellect is way above both opponents and she has feats of planning stuff in stupidly short times that have succeeded. She has knowledge on the stars thanks to being a scientist so that’s a good start, at least
Having portals as well evens the playing field though. Javen & Asuna would ultimately be faster than the speed the portals could vacuum her in, either way it’s no guarantee destiny gets out.
Can they even predict that cobalt would use portals that way? They don’t know she can go to hyperspace and they don’t know her powers work in stopped time either. Cobalt is saving destiny so there is zero threat to Asuna, so danger sense won’t work for it, so it’s no guarantee that they get destiny either

Why is toon force a requirement for this? She could sense a place that should have been utterly impossible to detect, but she did anyway. This seems like the same situation.
Because this is way different than just a seperate universe lol
She’s a million times smarter than I am, so I’m not sure I could actively tell you exactly what she would do in good detail (that’s also something I don’t want to do at all anyway), which is why I’ve just pointed out that her intellect is way above both opponents and she has feats of planning stuff in stupidly short times that have succeeded. She has knowledge on the stars thanks to being a scientist so that’s a good start, at least
Fair

Though Asuna is obviously good at this too, just on a lesser level. Plus even if Asuna is outsmarted, she can always use [Playback] to fix her mistake. A genius could definitely at least understand the plans of an extraordinary genius once they see it, so I imagine Asuna could find a good counter or at least a way around whatever cobalt draws up. If cobalt needs to take a risk then Asuna could also take advantage of that and use [Fortune] to nudge the odds in her favor instead. There is a lot of variables to this though so it seems uncertain, though I still think Asuna & Javen would have a numbers advantage for the below reasons 👀
Can they even predict that cobalt would use portals that way? They don’t know she can go to hyperspace and they don’t know her powers work in stopped time either. Cobalt is saving destiny so there is zero threat to Asuna, so danger sense won’t work for it, so it’s no guarantee that they get destiny either
Well, Asuna & Javen would have 5x faster reaction speeds assuming cobalt uses her amps, so I imagine that’d be enough to do something about it, or at least prompt Asuna to use time reversal skills to stop it and think of a way around it. Cobalt would need to be faster to stop either scenario from happening, Which she obviously isn’t

Because this is way different than just a seperate universe lol
I’m still questioning if such a thing is even legal or not
Fair

Though Asuna is obviously good at this too, just on a lesser level. Plus even if Asuna is outsmarted, she can always use [Playback] to fix her mistake. A genius could definitely at least understand the plans of an extraordinary genius once they see it, so I imagine Asuna could find a good counter or at least a way around whatever cobalt draws up. If cobalt needs to take a risk then Asuna could also take advantage of that and use [Fortune] to nudge the odds in her favor instead. There is a lot of variables to this though so it seems uncertain, though I still think Asuna & Javen would have a numbers advantage for the below reasons 👀
Numbers don’t mean too much. Cobalt is good enough at movement, fighting, and thinking that she repeatedly defeated enemies who had precog, so a mere speed difference which isn’t even at blitz level probably isn’t the be all end all. Asuna only has ten seconds with playback also, in that same amount of time cobalt would already have like 3 plans 🗿 even after reversal it’ll be difficult

Numbers don’t mean too much. Cobalt is good enough at movement, fighting, and thinking that she repeatedly defeated enemies who had precog, so a mere speed difference which isn’t even at blitz level probably isn’t the be all end all. Asuna only has ten seconds with playback also, in that same amount of time cobalt would already have like 3 plans 🗿 even after reversal it’ll be difficult
True, although Asuna is still used to dealing with people who are smarter and more experienced than her, like Haruka was for example, and won, even if by a hair, so an intelligence advantage wouldn’t be entirely unfamiliar to her. Intelligence alone isn’t all that matters, though, Asuna’s speed will still make it difficult to execute any instant-kill moves, and this also makes it much harder for cobalt to react if Asuna suddenly, y’know, turned off total spirit with [Negate] and let Javen blast her with clones and stars, for example. 🗿

Speaking of which, Javen & Asuna’s clones kinda cancel out cobalts own being useful. At that point it’d just become an absolute nightmare to figure out what the heck would even be going on with the various abilities that would be thrown around, so I don’t think clones will exactly be cobalts method of winning either 💀

Knowledge of stars could be useful, obviously, but cobalt would likely be getting hit with dozens at once. I don’t think she”d be able to just adapt to the heat overtime if she gets incinerated by that much heat from supermassive stars before that happens.

Speaking of which, Javen & Asuna’s clones kinda cancel out cobalts own being useful. At that point it’d just become an absolute nightmare to figure out what the heck would even be going on with the various abilities that would be thrown around, so I don’t think clones will exactly be cobalts method of winning either 💀
Do their clones also exhibit nonexistent qualities? They are unable to be harmed by any physical stuff, that includes like all of Javen’s stuff (including the stars and heat). As far as I know both Asuna and Javen’s clones are inherently physical, and even if they weren’t they’d still be susceptible to most of cobalts arsenal too
Knowledge of stars could be useful, obviously, but cobalt would likely be getting hit with dozens at once. I don’t think she”d be able to just adapt to the heat overtime if she gets incinerated by that much heat from supermassive stars before that happens.
Wouldn’t need to since her clones are immune to it inherently. They are unaffected by that phenomenon as a result of being phantoms

Do their clones also exhibit nonexistent qualities? They are unable to be harmed by any physical stuff, that includes like all of Javen’s stuff (including the stars and heat). As far as I know both Asuna and Javen’s clones are inherently physical, and even if they weren’t they’d still be susceptible to most of cobalts arsenal too
[Negate] is always an option, and cobalts only method of dealing with it seems to have a very limited usage timeframe 👀

Plus the more cobalt uses stuff the better she gets at it and the same applies to total spirit shield, so her use of it can get longer and longer if the fight does.

It’s all of it… multiple stars is multiple stars 🗿 blood sea melted mechs are ‘chaotic’, there’s not much about them that makes sense
"Multiple stars" doesn't inherently mean insanely hot stars. Typically, the standard for that statement is multiple stars the size and heat of our Sun unless further evidence and statements are available to specify that.

Does using negate on a clone actually negate a clone because it negates the ability being used and clones are not using cloning 😶‍🌫️
It prevents cobalt from using it like it’s intended
It’s all of it… multiple stars is multiple stars 🗿 blood sea melted mechs are ‘chaotic’, there’s not much about them that makes sense
This is kinda why the star thing is important cause as I’ve mentioned earlier the stars javen could make would be much hotter than this. There are stats out there that are far hotter than our sun which is generally the baseline for stars.

I’ll be able to respond again in a bit, but other what happens in a final faceoff seems situational (Though im still confident cobalt isn’t going to win especially on her own) it seems dependant on what happens to destiny, who has zero feats of resisting the heat of stars. Either she gets killed by asuna’s [Erasure] or the crimson sword while either of them have superior speed and stop time, or destiny also gets killed just by being near one of the stars. I just don’t think she’ll make it since there are several ways she could die, and asuna’s speed amps mean the perception thing isn’t very effective, and doesn’t add to travel/combat speed at all.

Also, the juxtaposition of this match being insanely close and a long discussion, meanwhile the other Semi-finals match has a 99% chance of being over in a single page. XD

This is kinda why the star thing is important cause as I’ve mentioned earlier the stars javen could make would be much hotter than this. There are stats out there that are far hotter than our sun which is generally the baseline for stars.
I guess we are assuming the 4th wall thing is out the door?

She can defend against them multiplying their heat significantly through barriers and such.

She can put these around destiny too
I’ll be able to respond again in a bit, but other what happens in a final faceoff seems situational (Though im still confident cobalt isn’t going to win especially on her own) it seems dependant on what happens to destiny, who has zero feats of resisting the heat of stars. Either she gets killed by asuna’s [Erasure] or the crimson sword while either of them have superior speed and stop time, or destiny also gets killed just by being near one of the stars. I just don’t think she’ll make it since there are several ways she could die, and asuna’s speed amps mean the perception thing isn’t very effective, and doesn’t add to travel/combat speed at all.
The perception also applies to cobalt and makes her ability to save destiny far faster/more likely

I guess we are assuming the 4th wall thing is out the door?

She can defend against them multiplying their heat significantly through barriers and such.

She can put these around destiny too
Well, not entirely. Even if they can’t stay there forever it’s at least another way to escape a sticky situation aside from riftways. I still doubt cobalt could go to a real-world website though. That seems very strictly like toon force/4th wall goofiness which she doesn’t have.

What do the barriers do? How many are there?
The perception also applies to cobalt and makes her ability to save destiny far faster/more likely
It would improve reaction speed, but not necessarily travel/combat/attack speed as I’ve mentioned. It’s a bit of a dilemma since cobalt and destiny would still be very slow compared to Asuna and javen, they just have higher reactions than before, which isn’t nearly as game-changing when Asuna and javen will still be faster in pretty much everything else.

Well, not entirely. Even if they can’t stay there forever it’s at least another way to escape a sticky situation aside from riftways. I still doubt cobalt could go to a real-world website though. That seems very strictly like toon force/4th wall goofiness which she doesn’t have.
Nobody has that 🗿 plus again I don’t think that’s going to be legal, so I’m hard pressed to consider it at all. Interacting with real world stuff is also the basis for tier 1 stuff in main wiki series…

Cobalts cosmic awareness shouldn’t be ignored either. If there’s any real way to get there or at least sense it, she likely can
What do the barriers do? How many are there?
They are just barriers, nothing too complicated. Cobalt can apply her power for virtually anything, this is stated in the profile and many times in the story. There can be as many as she needs
It would improve reaction speed, but not necessarily travel/combat/attack speed as I’ve mentioned. It’s a bit of a dilemma since cobalt and destiny would still be very slow compared to Asuna and javen, they just have higher reactions than before, which isn’t nearly as game-changing when Asuna and javen will still be faster in pretty much everything else.
It’ll basically be like instinctive action where cobalt is able to do this despite being slower since she is viewing her enemies as slower. They’ll do this stuff before Asuna and Javen move much despite the fact that they are the slower ones

Nobody has that 🗿 plus again I don’t think that’s going to be legal, so I’m hard pressed to consider it at all. Interacting with real world stuff is also the basis for tier 1 stuff in main wiki series…

Cobalts cosmic awareness shouldn’t be ignored either. If there’s any real way to get there or at least sense it, she likely can
SpongeBob isn’t tier 1 for transcending his comic, it’s just what toon force does lol
They are just barriers, nothing too complicated. Cobalt can apply her power for virtually anything, this is stated in the profile and many times in the story. There can be as many as she needs
If they scale to colbalt herself then even if they can block the heat out completely there isn’t anything stopping javen from throwing it towards the barriers. They don’t seem like something that reflects higher AP like some of cobalts shields so I doubt they’ll be able to stop something that’s 4-A again.
It’ll basically be like instinctive action where cobalt is able to do this despite being slower since she is viewing her enemies as slower. They’ll do this stuff before Asuna and Javen move much despite the fact that they are the slower ones
Yes, but at the same time Asuna and javen are also viewing her as slower too because other than maybe perception speed, they would still be so much faster in literally every other way. Not that it won’t help, it’s just not useful enough since cobalt still couldn’t move nearly as fast.

SpongeBob isn’t tier 1 for transcending his comic, it’s just what toon force does lol
Well in that case I still don’t know why she wouldn’t be able to detect them/go there herself.
If they scale to colbalt herself then even if they can block the heat out completely there isn’t anything stopping javen from throwing it towards the barriers. They don’t seem like something that reflects higher AP like some of cobalts shields so I doubt they’ll be able to stop something that’s 4-A again.
Well it’ll save destiny from the heat and then they can just dodge by going to hyperspace
Yes, but at the same time Asuna and javen are also viewing her as slower too because other than maybe perception speed, they would still be so much faster in literally every other way. Not that it won’t help, it’s just not useful enough since cobalt still couldn’t move nearly as fast.
Only 5 times faster, where we have cobalt who even without the perception boost can definitely react to enemies moving well in advance of her actual moves. I think at best they’ll be equal there… it’s a toss up whether they catch destiny or not, and the closer cobalt is to her the less lily it would be that she’d get beat then and there

She can defend against them multiplying their heat significantly through barriers and such
More barriers doesn't exactly equal better heat resistance. If I have one barrier that melts at 15,000,000°C, and then I have 6, the 6 barriers will still melt at the same temperature. It'll take a bit longer, but it doesn't help all too much.

More barriers doesn't exactly equal better heat resistance. If I have one barrier that melts at 15,000,000°C, and then I have 6, the 6 barriers will still melt at the same temperature. It'll take a bit longer, but it doesn't help all too much.
Bro

It explicitly gives better heat defense 🗿

Well in that case I still don’t know why she wouldn’t be able to detect them/go there herself.
Because she isn't a cartoon!!!
Well it’ll save destiny from the heat and then they can just dodge by going to hyperspace
Not if several stars slam into them at once. Cobalt will still need to pull destiny in which will be hard if asuna stops time for example. I only see this happening if destiny is like, right next to cobalt, because otherwise asuna & javen will move towards her way faster than cobalt can pull her into a portal. Asuna can also just use a riftway in front of said portal as mentioned earlier at the last second which would bring her towards them instead. They could also use telekenesis to pull her towards them, and while asuna is the only one who has this, Both her and cobalt are class Z, so asuna could definitely at the very least slow destiny's way to the portal down.

There's also the issue of reaction speed. Assuming javen just pops them into existence then cobalt and destiny may as well be incinerated before they do anything.
Bro

It explicitly gives better heat defense 🗿
I just checked it out and it doesn't say anything about heat 👀 It also only specifies people just as strong as can be blocked. Not massively stronger like javen is. Although if it's shown to be upgraded pls tell me

Forcefield Creation (Can protect herself with a barrier of her energy/aura, able to easily block attacks from someone just as strong as her)
Only 5 times faster, where we have cobalt who even without the perception boost can definitely react to enemies moving well in advance of her actual moves. I think at best they’ll be equal there… it’s a toss up whether they catch destiny or not, and the closer cobalt is to her the less lily it would be that she’d get beat then and there
It's the same thing with asuna and javen though. Cobalt would just have better perception, not explicitly movement or attack speed. In fact destiny's ability is just described as perception manipulation. Asuna & Javen would still be able to easily react to anything cobalt does since she would still be slower in this way, and therefore i highly doubt it'd be much of a game-changer.

Can Javen create and/or manipulate Neutron Stars, whether through direct or indirect means?
That’s not on his profile so I doubt it. All it says is he can create stars, and it mentions dwarf stars so if he could do stuff with any other kind of star it would mention it

Plus this seems to correlate to javens ap, since his base is High 4-C, so i imagine super javen would be much more potent than this too 👀

That’s not on his profile so I doubt it. All it says is he can create stars, and it mentions dwarf stars so if he could do stuff with any other kind of star it would mention it
Okay. Because I was going to say that if Neutron Stars would be on that list, then oh boy would Cobalt's heat shields not protect her from that. Neutron Star temperatures are absolutely absurd.

Okay. Because I was going to say that if Neutron Stars would be on that list, then oh boy would Cobalt's heat shields not protect her from that. Neutron Star temperatures are absolutely absurd.
Javen has his clones to summon even more stars. I imagine that the combined heat could reach something similair, though i'm a little less familiar about neutron stars than regular ones 👀

Javen has his clones to summon even more stars. I imagine that the combined heat could reach something similair, though i'm a little less familiar about neutron stars than regular ones 👀
Neutron Stars are small post-Supernova remnants that are the second most gravitationally strong force in the Universe only behind black holes. They are about a few dozen kilometres in length, but can sometimes shoot out massive gamma ray bursts akin to a Supernova or Hypernova (Which are also much hotter than any star). Those ones would be called Pulsars.

Anyways, the core of a Neutron Star is anywhere from 100,000,000,000°C to 1,000,000,000,000°C, the latter being so hot, that even Plasma itself melts down into something I dub Quark-Glasma where the nucleus of the atom gets torn apart. It basically tears apart things on the atomic level.

Because she isn't a cartoon!!!
Whatever you say, I guess. She can go to a dimensionally separate plane of existence which is fused with space-time (4D) but I guess not to some ‘website’ because toon force. That makes a lot of sense 🗿 Lol
Not if several stars slam into them at once. Cobalt will still need to pull destiny in which will be hard if asuna stops time for example. I only see this happening if destiny is like, right next to cobalt, because otherwise asuna & javen will move towards her way faster than cobalt can pull her into a portal. Asuna can also just use a riftway in front of said portal as mentioned earlier at the last second which would bring her towards them instead. They could also use telekenesis to pull her towards them, and while asuna is the only one who has this, Both her and cobalt are class Z, so asuna could definitely at the very least slow destiny's way to the portal down.
I guess cobalt will be forced to do it before Asuna uses time stop at all.
There's also the issue of reaction speed. Assuming javen just pops them into existence then cobalt and destiny may as well be incinerated before they do anything.
Does it even say that he can?
I just checked it out and it doesn't say anything about heat 👀 It also only specifies people just as strong as can be blocked. Not massively stronger like javen is. Although if it's shown to be upgraded pls tell me
It’s just an issue of her power modification. She’s been making heat barriers for a long time and has also stacked barriers before so it’s easily something she can do (and does do against blood sea melted mechs)
It's the same thing with asuna and javen though. Cobalt would just have better perception, not explicitly movement or attack speed. In fact destiny's ability is just described as perception manipulation. Asuna & Javen would still be able to easily react to anything cobalt does since she would still be slower in this way, and therefore i highly doubt it'd be much of a game-changer.
Yeah as I said I guess cobalt is forced to do it pretty early

Last edited:
Back