• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also keep in mind that if javen is ever on the brink of death, or the duo does find themselves in major trouble, then asuna can always portal javen away so he can safely resort to this:
  • Plot Manipulation, Precognition (Via The Script The Script Has Everything that's Going to Happen Whenever Javen Is In a Situation/Fight, But He Will Use This as a Last Resort when He Is at The Brink of Death)

Asuna also has portals cause riftways, if need be she can get herself and javen out of sticky situation which is similair to what the hyperspace gates offer for the opposing team 👀
Cobalt can use them for sealing though which is a wincon
Cobalt won't be very useful to destiny if she decides to just stay on earth once it's out of the way though, which would make it way easier for javen and asuna to take her out
This assumes cobalt isn’t bringing destiny with her, which is what I have been doing 🗿

Again her range is only planetary so thats a big disadvantage for her offensive abilities, especially considering she'd need to get past the corruption shields and hit them to do so, which will be difficult for asuna in particular considering she upscales considerably from her previous danmaku feats of dodging thousands of projectiles in this key. If cobalt just stays on earth no matter what asuna & javen will beat her via BFR since they threw it 🗿 She can always astral project, but asuna can again always portal to a location where she can send a clone of herself to fight cobalt instead and from there it just comes down to mental endurance, which asuna in particular has a good shot of winning because her willpower is far above regular supernatural willpower, obviously. Destiny has infinite stamina but with asuna's time stop im confident she will kill her with [Erasure] eventually just like before, then it becomes a 2v1 as long as asuna keeps javen safe.
But she has gotten past corruption barriers and auras before. Plus staying on earth doesn’t really mean much since I doubt Asuna and Javen would just be like ‘welp’ and stay, they’d follow and wanna settle the score lol

Plus considering the fact that Javen and Asuna would have to flee beyond where earth would go to maximize their range advantage, cobalt and destiny be winning by bfr too

Asuna doesn’t have as many clones and would be overwhelmed eventually. I don’t think an Asuna clone would beat 3 cobalt clones, for instance, considering their main counterparts are as close as they are

I think cobalts own will is being underestimated too lol
Stars aren't very hard to use though, especially once earth is out of the way, then asuna & javen won't really care about anything else in the solar system. Javen is also much stronger than his High 4-C base so the star thing should be much more potent as well 👀
Even if staying in earth counts as a loss she can still go back to avoid this and return safely to the battlefield in space
In this key for asuna it's actually longer than 10 seconds since her willpower and xp are higher, i didn't give a canon value lol, but it should still be long enough to go back to where cobalt was previously especially if she uses it early. Cobalt has dealt with people who can basically see the future, yeah, but if asuna keeps using it as soon as the cooldown wears off she'll definitely be able to come up with something to get her eventually, especially since once asuna tells javen what will happen, he will remember due to his acausality conditions.
That seems pretty convenient. If it’s longer than ten seconds, what is the feat for it? Plus I don’t think that’s in character either… why not spam that for all fights? Seems like a waste of magic not to
Everything in the universe asuna would be in would be returned to a previous state, which is kind of how time travel normally works in fiction. If cobalt was once there in the past, then if asuna travels to the near past then she should be there 👀
Technically cobalt isn’t in the universe anymore. She’d be trying to reverse someone who is currently abiding by a different space-time axis… I don’t think she has feats of doing that

Also keep in mind that if javen is ever on the brink of death, or the duo does find themselves in major trouble, then asuna can always portal javen away so he can safely resort to this:
  • Plot Manipulation, Precognition (Via The Script The Script Has Everything that's Going to Happen Whenever Javen Is In a Situation/Fight, But He Will Use This as a Last Resort when He Is at The Brink of Death)
Bruh there’s no way he has that in this tourney 🗿 that’s way too op

🗿 dawg. If he had that here the team would be banned.

Technically cobalt isn’t in the universe anymore. She’d be trying to reverse someone who is currently abiding by a different space-time axis… I don’t think she has feats of doing that
Javen could perhaps imagine a way to set Cobalt in the same space-time axis.

Javen could perhaps imagine a way to set Cobalt in the same space-time axis.
Only if he has interdimensional range AND a way to bypass the defenses Hyperspace has, which he doesn't (and neither do Asuna's riftways, mind you)

(And I know they have the range they just can't perpetrate hyperspace, I believe we reached this conclusion in Asuna vs cobalt 2)

If he did it would have been brought up a long time ago
Does he not have it here? I thought it fit the rule of being a last resort thing only
Nah bro, that's straight out plot manip if he had it this match would just be a stomp even if he did wait to use it

So then if she uses the projection, Asuna rewinds time, and then Cobalt comes back before she left, then because Cobalt is not Acausal, wouldn't Cobalt (And Destiny if she tries to bring Destiny with her), be erased from existence due to the Paradox that would ensue from arriving before she left? There'd suddenly be two of Cobalt/Destiny after all due to this contradiction, wouldn't there? It's funky logic, I know, but imo, it's something worth considering. 🤔
Nah bro, that's straight out plot manip if he had it this match would just be a stomp even if he did wait to use it
A plot book that lets him know what's going to happen sounds like a more potentially potent, though more effort induced Precognition. As long as he isn't allowed to alter the plot itself with it (Which is basically just a form of Fate Manipulation imo), then it doesn't seem too Illogical to keep, especially when Cobalt can easily crap out hundreds to thousands of clones of herself like she's Best Buy Naruto.

Cobalt can use them for sealing though which is a wincon
Asuna could also perhaps use her riftways to BFR destiny if she wanted to, cobalt would need to figure out where destiny is to get her at that point which won't be very plausible especially in a fight. This would also get rid of any fear aura too 👀
But she has gotten past corruption barriers and auras before. Plus staying on earth doesn’t really mean much since I doubt Asuna and Javen would just be like ‘welp’ and stay, they’d follow and wanna settle the score lol

Plus considering the fact that Javen and Asuna would have to flee beyond where earth would go to maximize their range advantage, cobalt and destiny be winning by bfr too

Asuna doesn’t have as many clones and would be overwhelmed eventually. I don’t think an Asuna clone would beat 3 cobalt clones, for instance, considering their main counterparts are as close as they are

I think cobalts own will is being underestimated too lol
Cobalt would be dealing with a forcefield with way higher stats than she's ever faced before, not a passive corruption aura tho. Plus it's just a resistance she has as well, she'd probably resist the sword but getting through the actual forcefield would be troublesome considering the duos other ways to defend.

It wouldn't be the real asuna tho, that's the difference 🗿

She doesn't have supernatural willpower as far as i can remember about her powers and abilities. Im sure i've searched for it before but i didn't find it. I think that's why she couldn't break out of [Barrier of chaos] in asuna v cobalt 2 as well.
Even if staying in earth counts as a loss she can still go back to avoid this and return safely to the battlefield in space
Then she'd have to deal with the stars javen can create, which she'd need an insane heat resistance to handle even if she's only dealing with the surface temperature
That seems pretty convenient. If it’s longer than ten seconds, what is the feat for it? Plus I don’t think that’s in character either… why not spam that for all fights? Seems like a waste of magic not to
Asuna tried to against haruka, but it wasn't really worthwhile since the latter just intercepted her as she travelled through time, so she couldn't really take advantage of it. I don't think cobalt or destiny can do this.
I guess but even if it doesn't work we'll just get another cobalt vs asuna 2 ending 💀

A plot book that lets him know what's going to happen sounds like a more potentially potent, though more effort induced Precognition. As long as he isn't allowed to alter the plot itself with it (Which is basically just a form of Fate Manipulation imo), then it doesn't seem too Illogical to keep, especially when Cobalt can easily crap out hundreds to thousands of clones of herself like she's Best Buy Naruto.
The point of it is that he can write in it and customize what happens, so it won’t be allowed
So then if she uses the projection, Asuna rewinds time, and then Cobalt comes back before she left, then because Cobalt is not Acausal, wouldn't Cobalt (And Destiny if she tries to bring Destiny with her), be erased from existence due to the Paradox that would ensue from arriving before she left? There'd suddenly be two of Cobalt/Destiny after all due to this contradiction, wouldn't there? It's funky logic, I know, but imo, it's something worth considering. 🤔
Idk personally I don’t think it would work properly in this case

A plot book that lets him know what's going to happen sounds like a more potentially potent, though more effort induced Precognition. As long as he isn't allowed to alter the plot itself with it (Which is basically just a form of Fate Manipulation imo)
Its more like a long list of paper.

Asuna could also perhaps use her riftways to BFR destiny if she wanted to, cobalt would need to figure out where destiny is to get her at that point which won't be very plausible especially in a fight. This would also get rid of any fear aura too 👀
This would also be super hard because of cobalts defense and destiny’s instinctive stuff though, and Asuna’s precog isn’t really offensive so it’s not like she can preemptively place riftways around
Cobalt would be dealing with a forcefield with way higher stats than she's ever faced before, not a passive corruption aura tho. Plus it's just a resistance she has as well, she'd probably resist the sword but getting through the actual forcefield would be troublesome considering the duos other ways to defend.
It’s a really damn strong resistance though, far, far above all of her other stuff. Plus I still don’t know why she can’t just atomize or deconstruct the thing
It wouldn't be the real asuna tho, that's the difference 🗿
I’m not sure what Asuna’s clone limit is but I don’t think it can be assumed to reach one thousand considering she’s never gone that high before, but even if she can just produce them indefinitely cobalt is also more than able to do so since 1,000 didn’t even strain her so bad in the end. The fact that cobalt can bring out more clones instantly, and they are able to ignore Javen’s star stuff, should mean that her cloning is a good wincon
Then she'd have to deal with the stars javen can create, which she'd need an insane heat resistance to handle even if she's only dealing with the surface temperature
But she can just handle it with clones and astral projection…
Asuna tried to against haruka, but it wasn't really worthwhile since the latter just intercepted her as she travelled through time, so she couldn't really take advantage of it. I don't think cobalt or destiny can do this.
Even if she spams it she’d have to find a way to surpass cobalts rate of coming up with plans which I’m not sure she can do. I suppose the playback timeframe she gets could even the playing field there considering it takes cobalt basically no time to come up with some crazy ideas
I guess but even if it doesn't work we'll just get another cobalt vs asuna 2 ending 💀
How? I guess Javen is doing some heavy lifting with the star stuff, but I don’t understand how the same key of Asuna which got an incon against the 6-B cobalt could manage the same result against a cobalt who is basically a mighty oak to her sapling. I’ve already pointed out how cobalt can get around the stars effects with clones and all that too

How? I guess Javen is doing some heavy lifting with the star stuff, but I don’t understand how the same key of Asuna which got an incon against the 6-B cobalt could manage the same result against a cobalt who is basically a mighty oak to her sapling. I’ve already pointed out how cobalt can get around the stars effects with clones and all that too

Clones won’t be very effective, since dealing with something that is millions of times, and likely more, bigger than a planet is a lot to try and divert, especially if javen throws it straight them. Even at ftl speeds it’d take several minutes to even go around it’s diameter if it’s a supermassive star, let alone avoid its heat. Even if they somehow diverted it, javen can just make another star and Asuna can get rid of the clones with [negate] too, and total spirit shield won’t last forever to stop it 👀

Cobalts only option of doing this would be either running consistently or using her astral projection strat, which Asuna can counter by portalling extremely far away and send her clones out to fight in her place, essentially making it an never-ending fight assuming one or the other doesn’t get worn down.

This would also be super hard because of cobalts defense and destiny’s instinctive stuff though, and Asuna’s precog isn’t really offensive so it’s not like she can preemptively place riftways around

I don’t think precog is necessarily offensive or defensive lol, either way it tells you what will happen ahead of time which is still something Asuna can take advantage of, plus she won’t be hindered with [playback] usage either which will help too.

I don’t think precog is necessarily offensive or defensive lol, either way it tells you what will happen ahead of time which is still something Asuna can take advantage of, plus she won’t be hindered with [playback] usage either which will help too.
Asuna’s in particular is noted to be for enemy attacks which have the intent to hurt/kill her, based on everything I know she doesn’t have a blanket precog ability
Clones won’t be very effective, since dealing with something that is millions of times, and likely more, bigger than a planet is a lot to try and divert, especially if javen throws it straight them. Even at ftl speeds it’d take several minutes to even go around it’s diameter if it’s a supermassive star, let alone avoid its heat. Even if they somehow diverted it, javen can just make another star and Asuna can get rid of the clones with [negate] too, and total spirit shield won’t last forever to stop it 👀

Cobalts only option of doing this would be either running consistently or using her astral projection strat, which Asuna can counter by portalling extremely far away and send her clones out to fight in her place, essentially making it an never-ending fight assuming one or the other doesn’t get worn down.
Plutonium world chains could absorb all the heat, come to think of it. It’s stated they can absorb ‘abstract’ energies, so basic thermal energies shouldn’t be a problem, and their ability to literally absorb space itself is also an indicator that it’s super powered. I think cobalt can last if she keeps herself and her clones within the range of her chains absorbing capabilities. They also leave behind existence erasing voids which can also disrupt the star plans

Yeah but cobalt has more clones, Asuna’s would eventually be all gone 🗿

Ok so what if hypothetically javen imagines clones of himself they all summons stars and overwhelm cobalt?

Asuna’s in particular is noted to be for enemy attacks which have the intent to hurt/kill her, based on everything I know she doesn’t have a blanket precog ability
Yeah but how th is she just not gonna detect anything 🗿 i don't see the difference between precog which works for everything and precog that works for enemy attacks, especially in a fight. They do pretty much the exact same thing. If cobalt and destiny didn't want to hurt asuna, all 4 combatants would be having a fun day out rather than fighting
Plutonium world chains could absorb all the heat, come to think of it. It’s stated they can absorb ‘abstract’ energies, so basic thermal energies shouldn’t be a problem, and their ability to literally absorb space itself is also an indicator that it’s super powered. I think cobalt can last if she keeps herself and her clones within the range of her chains absorbing capabilities. They also leave behind existence erasing voids which can also disrupt the star plans

Yeah but cobalt has more clones, Asuna’s would eventually be all gone 🗿
Asuna wouldn't necesarilly run out of clones. Unless she just has like no willpower at all (In which case no more magic using or skills) she should be able to conjure more of them anytime.

Javen can also make clones and making a whole lot of them shouldn't be out of the question.

How much could it absorb though? I don't think they have any feats of absorbing stuff from stars that are hundreds of millions of degrees at their core for example. Plus the heat would be omnidirection so unless cobalt completely covered herself with them it's unlikely to work anyway, and thats ignoring the fact that they probably couldn't withstand a 4-C impact either.

There are stars that can survive even with black holes inside them, which does something similair to erasing them, especially if the erasing thing isn't instat. This shouldn't be out of the scope of javen's imagination either, and again javen can always make another star 👀

There are stars that can survive even with black holes inside them, which does something similair to erasing them, especially if the erasing thing isn't instat. This shouldn't be out of the scope of javen's imagination either, and again javen can always make another star 👀
A quasi-star is also 1,000x bigger than the solar system, which definitely sounds like something a 4-A stickman could achieve, and something that the cobalts will have a way harder time mitigating than just a regular supermassive one even if asuna doesn't disable the clones 👀

Ok so what if hypothetically javen imagines clones of himself they all summons stars and overwhelm cobalt?
If they can spam stars then i think this is a much easier wincon for them to do than before, Destiny's aura will also just pressure javen in particular to do this too so i find it quite likely that if asuna uses her timestop and speed amps in tangent with it, then with good timing i think they could at least take destiny out this way and leave no room for her to escape within her range. Cobalt has total spirit shield for this, so it's possible she could survive but it doesn't last forever and she'd be still be down a teammate and at a disadvantage 👀

Yeah but how th is she just not gonna detect anything 🗿 i don't see the difference between precog which works for everything and precog that works for enemy attacks, especially in a fight. They do pretty much the exact same thing. If cobalt and destiny didn't want to hurt asuna, all 4 combatants would be having a fun day out rather than fighting
I don’t recall danger sense having worked his way in any previous thread lol
  • Danger Sense, Precognition, Extrasensory Perception, & Limited Clairvoyance (Asuna’s pure instincts can sense danger, or incoming attacks, similar to a spider-sense, even if she is unable to see her opponent and is fighting in total darkness, as well as others’ presence if they are significantly stronger than herself. Asuna also becomes aware of how to dodge said attack, unless it is outright impossible to do so, or she simply can’t move or use skills.)
There’s nothing in here at all about detecting non-attacks, so I believe this is just a non-point
Asuna wouldn't necesarilly run out of clones. Unless she just has like no willpower at all (In which case no more magic using or skills) she should be able to conjure more of them anytime.
Does her magic have any limits 🗿 she can spam playback at will and now she can’t run out of clones…
Javen can also make clones and making a whole lot of them shouldn't be out of the question.
I never saw duplication on his profile. If it ain’t there, he can’t have it…
How much could it absorb though? I don't think they have any feats of absorbing stuff from stars that are hundreds of millions of degrees at their core for example. Plus the heat would be omnidirection so unless cobalt completely covered herself with them it's unlikely to work anyway, and thats ignoring the fact that they probably couldn't withstand a 4-C impact either.
A quasi-star is also 1,000x bigger than the solar system, which definitely sounds like something a 4-A stickman could achieve, and something that the cobalts will have a way harder time mitigating than just a regular supermassive one even if asuna doesn't disable the clones 👀
It’ll absorb everything, it literally absorbs and erases space, there’s ziltch left, literally nothing. The amount of heat doesn’t matter at all in the case of it just being gone
If they can spam stars then i think this is a much easier wincon for them to do than before, Destiny's aura will also just pressure javen in particular to do this too so i find it quite likely that if asuna uses her timestop and speed amps in tangent with it, then with good timing i think they could at least take destiny out this way and leave no room for her to escape within her range. Cobalt has total spirit shield for this, so it's possible she could survive but it doesn't last forever and she'd be still be down a teammate and at a disadvantage 👀
Y’all do realize that at this point Javen is gonna kill Asuna too? And if she can find a way to survive it there’s no reason cobalt wouldn’t be able to also

I don’t recall danger sense having worked his way in any previous thread lol
  • Danger Sense, Precognition, Extrasensory Perception, & Limited Clairvoyance (Asuna’s pure instincts can sense danger, or incoming attacks, similar to a spider-sense, even if she is unable to see her opponent and is fighting in total darkness, as well as others’ presence if they are significantly stronger than herself. Asuna also becomes aware of how to dodge said attack, unless it is outright impossible to do so, or she simply can’t move or use skills.)
There’s nothing in here at all about detecting non-attacks, so I believe this is just a non-point
Wdym non-attacks
Does her magic have any limits 🗿 she can spam playback at will and now she can’t run out of clones…
There's obviously a limit to how many she can summon at once, the whole point of limited XP is limiting complex magic types in particular (Cause i don't want NLF in the verse lol) which from what we've seen is 80 ifrc, which isn't a lot in comparison to 1 thousand, but javen has good cloning too and asuna can shut it off if it becomes a major problem with negate anyways.
I never saw duplication on his profile. If it ain’t there, he can’t have it…
I mean, he already has several of himself dancing around in his head, and he's done way crazier stuff with imagination than just clones 👀
It’ll absorb everything, it literally absorbs and erases space, there’s ziltch left, literally nothing. The amount of heat doesn’t matter at all in the case of it just being gone
Even then, could the chains cover light-years in length? so far they've only worked on planetary scales which is miniscule compared to the stars javen can summon and the amount of them. I don't think cobalt will be able to get rid of them all, so she'll still likely be hit with the heat anyways
Y’all do realize that at this point Javen is gonna kill Asuna too? And if she can find a way to survive it there’s no reason cobalt wouldn’t be able to also
Well, asuna does have a decent resistance to heat already, she can tank heat that's 6 times hotter than our suns surface extremely casually, and is far above that of destiny's heat res actually, so as long as she doesn't get in the way she'll be probably be fine. Cobalt can escape with hyperspace gates if she'd desperate, yeah, but they might not be quick enough to catch her ally, especially in stopped time where a 100x faster asuna & javen could kill destiny in a variety of ways, either with the corruption sword or [Erasure]. So even if cobalt escapes, there's no guarantee her ally does too 👀

Wdym non-attacks
I was referring to detecting where destiny or cobalt would portal to, I was under the assumption danger sense couldn’t just detect where someone is gonna turn up if they aren’t in the process of attacking her
There's obviously a limit to how many she can summon at once, the whole point of limited XP is limiting complex magic types in particular (Cause i don't want NLF in the verse lol) which from what we've seen is 80 ifrc, which isn't a lot in comparison to 1 thousand, but javen has good cloning too and asuna can shut it off if it becomes a major problem with negate anyways.
80 is pretty good but I’m not sure Javen will be able to manifest enough clones to create a match for cobalt, and as I said before one thousand was just the highest number shown, with more energy she can make more.

Wouldn’t she have to hit the main cobalt to shut it off though? The clones don’t have duplication themselves, so I think it would just negate whatever a clone is using at a given time
Even then, could the chains cover light-years in length? so far they've only worked on planetary scales which is miniscule compared to the stars javen can summon and the amount of them. I don't think cobalt will be able to get rid of them all, so she'll still likely be hit with the heat anyways
They don’t need to, they can just surround cobalt and interlock to block outside influences. The heat would be erased as it attempted to pass through. She could use that opening to go to hyperspace also
Well, asuna does have a decent resistance to heat already, she can tank heat that's 6 times hotter than our suns surface extremely casually, and is far above that of destiny's heat res actually, so as long as she doesn't get in the way she'll be probably be fine. Cobalt can escape with hyperspace gates if she'd desperate, yeah, but they might not be quick enough to catch her ally, especially in stopped time where a 100x faster asuna & javen could kill destiny in a variety of ways, either with the corruption sword or [Erasure]. So even if cobalt escapes, there's no guarantee her ally does too 👀
Blood sea melted mechs give off the heat of multiple stars and she resists being near them just fine, plus she can even resist having her blood outright boiled by supernatural forces so she should be able to survive too. As long as destiny is at least marginally close to cobalt she should be able to save her too since she can open hundreds of portals in this key. Sure there’s no guarantee that destiny is saved but more likely than not she should be, the portals will open in stopped time just as normally as they do in moving time

I guess but even if it doesn't work we'll just get another cobalt vs asuna 2 ending
Which is why I said that this match will ultimately come down to if Javen or Destiny falls first. If Javen falls first, there's nothing stopping Cobalt from spamming hundreds of clones and stonewalling Asuna. If Destiny falls first, there's nothing stopping Javen from overwhelming Cobalt while Cobalt's forced to stalemate Asuna.

Which is why I said that this match will ultimately come down to if Javen or Destiny falls first. If Javen falls first, there's nothing stopping Cobalt from spamming hundreds of clones and stonewalling Asuna. If Destiny falls first, there's nothing stopping Javen from overwhelming Cobalt while Cobalt's forced to stalemate Asuna.
I think there’s scenarios where both occur lol

Cobalt is more than able to save destiny from big danger tho

They don’t need to, they can just surround cobalt and interlock to block outside influences. The heat would be erased as it attempted to pass through. She could use that opening to go to hyperspace also
What about the black hole at the center of the Quasi-Star? A black hole is a hole, not exactly an object, and it's near absolute zero, which is a lack of heat. It's even colder than the standard vaccum of space. Can the chains erase holes and cold, which lack time-space and energy respectively? And furthermore, as mentioned, Javen has plenty of these crazy stars he can throw out. 🤔

What about the black hole at the center of the Quasi-Star? A black hole is a hole, not exactly an object, and it's near absolute zero, which is a lack of heat. It's even colder than the standard vaccum of space. Can the chains erase holes and cold, which lack time-space and energy respectively? And furthermore, as mentioned, Javen has plenty of these crazy stars he can throw out. 🤔
Since when do black holes straight up lack space-time? Also yeah the voids are more than able to handle it, existence erasure doesn’t often discriminate

I think there’s scenarios where both occur lol

And then what? What exactly would Destiny do once she's in a safe spot? She's off the battlefield, and if she comes back, she might get a Multi-Solar System sized Sun to the face, or get swallowed by the black hole in its center. 🤔

And then what? What exactly would Destiny do once she's in a safe spot? She's off the battlefield, and if she comes back, she might get a Multi-Solar System sized Sun to the face, or get swallowed by the black hole in its center. 🤔
Cobalt can protect her with clones or some other combo of powers or just keep destiny in hyperspace and they can plot stuff for when they come back. Cobalt is super knowledgeable on sciences so she’ll know all about the star stuff and can easily plan around it with her extraordinary genius battling

Cobalt can protect her with clones or some other combo of powers or just keep destiny in hyperspace and they can plot stuff for when they come back. Cobalt is super knowledgeable on sciences so she’ll know all about the star stuff and can easily plan around it with her extraordinary genius battling
In that case, Destiny could be locked and separated out of the fight, devolving it to a 2v1 between Asuna and Javen, and Cobalt seeing as Javen could easily keep Destiny from being unable to enter the battlefield. It definitely sounds like Asuna + Javen would be able to pressure Destiny more into hiding, which, even it was a stalemate by the end of all of this, would lead towards a TW for Asunaven for being able to apply more pressure in the long run. 🤔

Cobalt has the option, but once asuna stops time to take out destiny i don't think the hyperspace chains will be able to outrun something 100x faster than them and get to destiny before asuna snipes her with [Erasure] for example, especially when she can teleport with riftways. Asuna knows about destiny's power thanks to minor info analysis, so she'll likely be taking this fight 1000% seriously from the start which is why i believe the speed amps are important here.

Cobalt has the option, but once asuna stops time to take out destiny i don't think the hyperspace chains will be able to outrun something 100x faster than them and get to destiny before asuna snipes her with [Erasure] for example, especially when she can teleport with riftways. Asuna knows about destiny's power thanks to minor info analysis, so she'll likely be taking this fight 1000% seriously from the start which is why i believe the speed amps are important here.
Couldn't Destiny just use her self-perception had to dodge that? It's more than enough for something even of that speed...

Very true, although supermassive stars are still extremely huge and javen can summon lots of them, and again cobalts chains don't have the feats to prove they cover that sort of distance at the same time to simply get rid of them.
Wait a second.....

If at any point Javen either intentionally or unintentionally, creates a black hole through using a bunch of stars and Asuna were to time stop, would the black holes not stop their rampage? After all, they distort the time-space fabric with their presence. I could see a possibility where Asuna could use that to her advantage. 🤔

Last edited:
Couldn't Destiny just use her self-perception had to dodge that? It's more than enough for something even of that speed...
I mentioned this earlier, but asuna will be the most threatened by destiny probably because of her power, and the aura even if it doesn't affect her nearly as much as it would javen. Asuna is equally as likely to stop time or something which puts them on equal footing, plus danger sense can let her know that destiny is planning something and is about to get massively faster somehow, similair to how it picked up surprise attacks from kedron, so she could warp her and javen away ahead of time to wait out the duration before coming back again too.

I mentioned this earlier, but asuna will be the most threatened by destiny probably because of her power, and the aura even if it doesn't affect her nearly as much as it would javen. Asuna is equally as likely to stop time or something which puts them on equal footing, plus danger sense can let her know that destiny is planning something and is about to get massively faster somehow, similair to how it picked up surprise attacks from kedron, so she could warp her and javen away ahead of time to wait out the duration before coming back again too.
Destiny isn’t getting faster she’s changing her own perception

Back