• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Fix to Funny Valentine and Novel Kars, and Novel Kars' profile Revision

LephyrTheRevanchist

VS Battles
Retired
So, it has come to my attention that both Novel Kars and Funny Valentine's profile doesn't mention D4C's ability to travel the infinite multiverse of JoJo. Why is that?

Edit: Credit to Uddlemaster for being the first to notice this. It was through him that this came to my attention in the first place.

Edit 2: Iapitus and Sir Ovens suggested I make a compilation on Kars' feats from the novel to add to his profile. As such, I will be using this thread to, well, compile them. ovo

I'm in agreement for this addition. But for posterity sake, do we have any scans where it says this?

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Will also gather scans for the novel D4C, though for this it might take a little while. ovo
ovo indeed.

So basically, when Dio abused prep time, he made Funny travell the multiverse in search of more Funnies with their own D4Cs. Considering the amount of travelling canon Funny did and didn't even found one other Funny with D4C in an infinite multiverse, well...

Feats - Understanding Part I, and Misc.

Capture 2018-10-23-22-36-47
Narancia thinks his stand can defeat Kars.

Capture 2018-10-23-22-37-20
He's, unfortunately, mistaken.

Capture 2018-10-23-22-37-37
(Gag scene, and hr can recreate technology with his body)

Capture 2018-10-23-22-37-56
By taking apart the stand, he could copy it by understanding how it worked

Capture 2018-10-23-22-38-47
He also shows the ability to just grab someone's soul, as with Pucci's Whitesnake here; and with a brief, like, brief exposure to it, he understood then copied Whitesnake.

Feats - Understanding Part II, and reactions

Capture 2018-10-23-22-59-54
He also understood and developed Dune Ultimate mid-fight with Dio, which means Kars just have to experience the power once (in the case of Dune, through Joji's memories) and he will still understand and develop them later

Capture 2018-10-23-23-06-52
Immense reaction feat; even with the help of a time stop, Kars has the reactions to dodge Funny's BFR point-blank

Capture 2018-10-23-23-07-22
And once again, with a brief, brief exposure, he understood time stop

Feats - Understanding Finale

Capture 2018-10-23-23-55-28
The best feat of understanding Kars displayed; without even seeing the physical form of D4C, he just needed to experience it's effect to manifest it.

No, the novel D4C cant find multiple D4C's.

What happened in that part of the novel is that there are 2 differents D4C, the one of Funny and the one of his grandson Funniest, so Funny started searching in the different worlds for others Funniest with D4C and vice versa, so the D4C of Funny summoned the multiple Funniest's with D4C and the D4C of Funniest summoned the multiple Funny's with D4C.

Yes they are named the same but are considered as different stands, which explains what happened there.

It does in the way that Funny can't travel to other worlds where he also have D4C which means that the novel D4C can't travel and interact with all the worlds in the multiverse of the novel.

And actually that make me think that even if Funny died he could no send D4C away to another him, as there are already others D4C with said hims and the rest without one might have develop a different stand like the Funny of the Funniest world.

Which would make Kars lose the ability of having D4CU puling another copy of himself to keep fighting in case of the first dying which is an argument used in most fights of Kars, because the novel D4C works in a different way compared to the canon one and it have not feats of it being able of using this ability.

Back