• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question

Why would they be wank? You must have a reason for asking this question.

Zaratthustra said:
Why would they be wank? You must have a reason for asking this question.
Well, everybody I see seems to think that geniuenly no other 1-A can stand up to them, or anybody in general, so, I just wanted to confirm if this was wank or not.

Dienomite22 said:
Those people are the wankers.The verse is strong but not the "strongest".
Alright, thank you, what do you think is the strongest verse? I've always wondered what people's opinion is.

The general consenses I see in VS debating on and off site is that DC and Marvel have generally weak Tier 1's compared to other verses but I don't know how true that is because I'm not interested in those verses.

Dienomite22 said:
The general consenses I see in VS debating on and off site is that DC and Marvel have generally weak Tier 1's compared to other verses but I don't know how true that is because I'm not interested in those verses.
the SCP Foundation has the best balance between weak, hax, strong, and just all around op characters.

Dienomite22 said:
I'm not knowledgable enough on SCP to determine wether or not I agree
Me either, I just look at profiles, and research, there's few verses, I can truly debate about.

Masadaverse is a top 5 verse in terms of power and could probably be argued for top 3 but its not number 1 or 2 in all likelihood.

PsychoWarper said:
Masadaverse is a top 5 verse in terms of power and could probably be argued for top 3 but its not number 1 or 2 in all likelihood.
Funny you said that, Masadaverse doesn't have any High 1-A or 0 for that matter.

Well I was more referring to comparing 1-As, since verses like DC that have a tier 0 have weaker 1-As.

Also High 1-A doesnt exist.

PsychoWarper said:
Well I was more referring to comparing 1-As, since verses like DC that have a tier 0 have weaker 1-As.
Also High 1-A doesnt exist.
weaker 1-A's? I mean, Masada's 1-A's seem extra ******* wanked, but that's just me.

Even before Masadas newest upgrade Masada 1-As had a significantly stronger cosmology, most 1-As in DC are Baseline to just above Baseline while Masada has been many many levels above Baseline for a while now.

Also if you have no proof and just think "Masada is wanked" you can think that but dont just go to every thread and just say Masada is wanked please, cause then its just a baseless assumption and can soread misinformation.

No. Lucifer and just DC in general are heavily downplayed on the wiki. All because people here disagree on the extent of the cosmological structures without much clear reason as to why.

People can't bring themselves to believe certain characters are a certain tier for some reason. They feel it wouldn't make sense. When in actual fact that isn't the case.

@Obscenly

Ok

@Emperor

I will admit I personally feel Vertigo is stronger than it is here but dont have proof for that.

The reason I think the Hadou Gods are wanked is the way people play them out to be, and like to say they can beat all 1-A's and shit without any difficulty.

As I said Masada is definitely not the strongest 1-A verse, its one of the strongest but not the strongest.

This is a very good question. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can answer that in a satisfactory manner

I personally say that atm Umineko and Cthulhu Mythos are stronger with a few others in the mix.

But anyway as ive said Masada is top 5 I just dont think its top 2.

You have a proof to say "Masada/Hadou Gods are wanked"? if someone drop that type of accusations, at least you have to give an explanation of why you think they are wank, even if it is something personal, otherwise, the question does not make sense.

And for the someone who believe that "DC is Downplayed"..., you have this options:

1. You have the option to make a CRT with Proof/Blogs, etc (well explained with evidence, separating what is that and is not part of the cosmology / DC comic-Vertigo (independent works are not taken unless there is more than one test that says that it is part of DC / Vertigo, mentions or camenos do not work)

2. You have other wikias/places to put what ever you want in the power level (Wank o downplay, what ever) instead of complaining about how things happen here, every place have his OWN RULES or ways to follow and you need to respect that, you like it or not.

I wouldn't exactly say downplayed just interrupted differently but either way this should probably get closed before a shitstorm really starts.

Back