• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question

PairusDragonoid said:
You have a proof to say "Masada/Hadou Gods are wanked"? if someone drop that type of accusations, at least you have to give an explanation of why you think they are wank, even if it is something personal, otherwise, the question does not make sense.

And for the someone who believe that "DC is Downplayed"..., you have this options:

1. You have the option to make a CRT with Proof/Blogs, etc (well explained with evidence, separating what is that and is not part of the cosmology / DC comic-Vertigo (independent works are not taken unless there is more than one test that says that it is part of DC / Vertigo, mentions or camenos do not work)

2. You have other wikias/places to put what ever you want in the power level (Wank o downplay, what ever) instead of complaining about how things happen here, every place have his OWN RULES or ways to follow and you need to respect that, you like it or not.
As you well know to redefined the whole system here regarding DC would be a huge task because of what I said earlier. Even with clear evidence. I've seen people favour shallow "debunks" regarding DC so I don't think it'd even be possible to change it unless people become more accepting and not so rigid when it comes to DC. Vertigo and DC connection being another controversial topic which will always have different views and still isn't fully resolved. DC being a huge franchise with many differing opinions. So it isn't something one person would accomplish.

I respect VSB standards and whatnot but that won't stop me or anyone from voicing their opinion on different topics (obviously topics that are actually allowed to be discussed here). Otherwise there wouldn't be discourse about anything here. Saying something is downplayed doesn't correlate to disrespect it correlates to disagreement. If a controversial topic that is questioned and that automatically means it's disrepectful I guess every controversial CRT ever is disrespectful too. I think you're forgetting that rules can change too.

Sure you can say DC can be weaker in the wiki BUT, since the new tiering system will be applied DC characters will not reach the level of voyagers let alone the gods. Aside from the overvoid AND the tier 0 writer.

Lmao it's funny seeing people assume masada or cthullu or whatever are the strongest verses when determining this is borderline impossible

99,9% chance of there being obscure verses that almost no one knows about that are stronger by miles

While I have my personal opinions yo are right, at that level everything is to abstract and obscure to come to any real conclusion, so of thise top 5 verses theres no real way to prove one is stronger or at least not fully.

Thats why I think any matches between characters of this level should be an automatic incon, one stomps the other we just cant fully determine which.

Determining levels to 1-A is easy. It's literally just the extent of transcendence. Which isn't hard to find at all. For example a character who is baseline 1-A isn't going to compare to a character who has been stated to views a baseline 1-A realm as fiction. Calling the levels of transcendence meaningless because "it's too abstract" is just an excuse. We could say that for higher spatial-temporal dimensions.

Dark warrior 100 said:
Lmao it's funny seeing people assume masada or cthullu or whatever are the strongest verses when determining this is borderline impossible
99,9% chance of there being obscure verses that almost no one knows about that are stronger by miles
Are you talking about a verse viewing omnipotence as nothing but nonexistent and lower than nothing fiction?

Are you talking about a verse viewing omnipotence as nothing but nonexistent and lower than nothing fiction?

Are you implying I'm refering to suggs? Lol, I didn't have suggs in mind but it could work (although the whole omnipotence thing is obviously just a huge hyperbole)

But I'm certain that there may be verses as strong, if not stronger than that thing

Dark warrior 100 said:
Are you implying I'm refering to suggs? Lol, I didn't have suggs in mind but it could work (although the whole omnipotence thing is obviously just a huge hyperbole)

But I'm certain that there may be verses as strong, if not stronger than that thing
We can never know. When someone tops something, someone else has to always set the bar higher just because. A 1-C God? What the hell kind of peon is that?

EmperorRorepme said:
Determining levels to 1-A is easy. It's literally just the extent of transcendence. Which isn't hard to find at all. For example a character who is baseline 1-A isn't going to compare to a character who has been stated to views a baseline 1-A realm as fiction. Calling the levels of transcendence meaningless because "it's too abstract" is just an excuse. We could say that for higher spatial-temporal dimensions.
Sure determining Baseline 1-A is fairly easy and saying things are certain levels above baseline or such but once you get to 1-A levels like Umineko and Cthulu Mythos it gets difficult since its all a matter of interpretation.

Look at how Comic Vine and Space Battles generally views CM, its not like we have access to information they dont, we just have vastly different interpretations.

Plus determining their exact strength and which is stronger is extremely hard, what makes the CM Gates stronger or weaker than the Umineko "Ladder"? Theres a reason some view Umineko as stronger while some view Cthulu Mythos as stronger.

It isn't a matter of interpretation at all. There is one single correct scale of all the transcendences regardless of what people think. There are many different intrepretations of many things including spatial and temporal dimensions themselves. Higher tiers in 1-A shouldn't be neglected because of that.

Ok interpreting it one way doesn't mean it's correct. As you know there are many wrong intrrpretations of many things not just limited to levels of transcendences within 1-A.

The level of transcendence can be determined and compared. Most people don't even know the full scale of each.

Back