• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding Himeji Wataru's tier (2-A)

Okay, why he is 2-A with the special ritual and Demon's blood ?

i've catched up to the lastest chapter and Wataru hasnt finished his ritual yet and the best feat of the ritual is affecting the concept of the universe . No mention about the power over all timelines.

If there is someone fit with the power of demon blood, it would be Shinobu. After all, he did inject the demon blood into his body ( or it was the mahou shoujo's blood ? well, Mikano's mother said that Shinobu has acquried her father's power said whom is the Demon himself )

Well via the ritual with the 13 Mahou Shoujo he can rewrite the concept of the universe, and Mahou Shoujo of the end is confirmed a multiverse, so... But yeah, we need confirmation that the multiverse is infinite

And I seriously doubt what Shinobu displayed was the demon's true power anyway

Well, it's no doubt that Mahou Shoujo of the end is a multiverse with unknown number of the universes

But i'm pretty sure the universe they were talking about was a 4-dimensional universe

Quote from Wataru himself

Wataru : "From all 4-dimension, I will create a unified universe"

It was a four-dimensional universe, so the power of the ritual should be Low 2-C, not 2-A

But anyway, the ritual hasnt completed yet. We cant just give Wataru a power that he hasnt achieved yet.

Hell, we dont even know if he the one who will obtain the power of 13 mahou shoujo in the end

EDIT : well, At least Shinobu has the demon blood in his body, unlike somebody who still has a HUGE question mark on his tier :p heh, we need to wait for more chapters to see Shinobu's demon power. after all, the demon inside Shinobu hasnt completed yet

A6olute would be someone to ask about that. Also, I looked at that persons page yesterday. The Ajimu Najimi vs this person has a few answers.

now i'm completely confused with his answer @__@

That scan that he posted is just a metaphosis to show that how almighty the general magic is.

But not every magic can twist the reality like the scan said

Hell, that's not even Wataru that was in the debate. That was female Wataru whom created to defeat the one that has demon blood. And the fight between her and Shinobu doesnt even go beyond city level . For the overturn the law of physic thingy... well, she doesnt overturn any law. The only power she has was superhuman speed/strenght, energy blast and Regenerationn. Welp, she died from a laser beam anyway .Male Wataru didnt even existed until chapter 39

For the male Wataru, I am... not pretty sure if he can rewrite any law of physic. From his own word, his power is more like time manipulation, immortality and several other stuff.

Not

I wish I could help more, but I know next to nothing about this verse. Maybe it's powerscaling from someone, or he's a lot greater than another character?

Well, currently, the strongest character should be the Witch

And Wataru met her... and that's it. We dont know what happened after that. Wataru just returned to his "normal" life and we dont know what happened to the Witch.

Well, he is able to rewrite CONCEPTION of universe. Not only universe. But even conception of universe.

You changed conception of universe => every universe in multiverse changed.

A6colute said:
Well, he is able to rewrite CONCEPTION of universe. Not only universe. But even conception of universe.
How large is the MGotE multiverse? Because that's what determines if he's 2-C, 2-B or 2-A.

I believe it was agreed that countless universe is 2-B

How large is the MGotE multiverse? Because that's what determines if he's 2-C, 2-B or 2-A.

Well, I don't know exactly. May be should change his tier to 2-B.

If it truly says something like countless parellel worlds (if that's correct or not. It's been a while since i last read the manga), i think that's the best to go by, A6.

MagiSinbad said:
But anyway, the ritual hasnt completed yet. We cant just give Wataru a power that he hasnt achieved yet.

Hell, we dont even know if he the one who will obtain the power of 13 mahou shoujo in the end
I agree with this. The ritual hasn't occurred, and it's not stated how long it would take to affect a multiverse we don't even know is infinite or not.

On that note, what is the justification for Himeji's Planet level AP anyway?

I agree that "countless" should preferably be 2-B. It does not take particularly high numbers to be uncountable for a regular person.

On that note, what is the justification for Himeji's Planet level AP anyway?

He easily warped a Moon with only single movement of his finger.

And said that he is able to warp anything that he is able to see with his eyes (planets, stars, etc).

I think planet level warping is make sense.

So it's just at least Planet level, even though you mentioned Stars?

Also i noticed that his "possibly much higher" speed from being faster than that other chick is mentioned of being able to attack at 100,000 FTL. Wouldn't we change it to possibly MFTL+

@A6colute

A6colute said:
It was the conception of the universe or just concept of a universe ?

i am highly doubt the mahou shoujo ritual has the power to overwrite the concept of entire MSoTE multiverse

From Wataru himself

"From all 4-dimensionals, i will create a unified universe"

a 4-dimensional universe, not multiverse. So the power of the ritual should be low 2-C, not 2-A :/

Hell, the ritual hasnt occurred yet so why do we even give him tier 2-A ??? we dont even know if he is the one who will obtain the power of the ritual, it could be either Shinobu or Wataru

Hell, Wataru should be Multi-continent to small planet level for wraping the moon feat

MagiSinbad

1. If you notice, his stats generally UNKNOWN.

2. "From all 4-dimensionals, i will create a unified universe" - and what it's mean? This sentence has no sense.

3. Hell, Wataru should be Multi-continent to small planet level for wraping the moon feat - WHAT?!

Again. He is able to rewrite CONCEPT of the universe. Therefore every parallel universe will be rewritten AUTOMATICALLY.

So it's just at least Planet level, even though you mentioned Stars?

It's justification between feats and words.

i am highly doubt the mahou shoujo ritual has the power to overwrite the concept of entire MSoTE multiverse

Sorry, but in timeline multiverse if you rewrite concept of the universe - you rewrite concept of all timelines.

A6olute

1 : Aiz, didnt noticed that, sorry

2 : it mean his goal is the creation of a universe, not entire Mahou Shoujo of the end multiverse

3 : hm ? didnt we alway rank the moon destruction feat as small planet level ? the best feat Wataru has is wraped a huge part of the moon :/

Sorry, but in timeline multiverse if you rewrite concept of the universe - you rewrite concept of all timelines.

Well, fair enough. But why did you give him the power of the ritual when he hasnt achieved it yet ?

But why did you give him the power of the ritual when he hasnt achieved it yet ?

Because in manga said that Himeji will be had those powers.

http://www.*********.co/manga/mahou_shoujo_of_the_end/c030/21.html

http://www.*********.co/manga/mahou_shoujo_of_the_end/c030/22.html

http://www.*********.co/manga/mahou_shoujo_of_the_end/c030/23.html

http://www.*********.co/manga/mahou_shoujo_of_the_end/c030/24.html

^ some problems with those

1. Himeji doesn't have the power yet, and we have no idea where he got this kind of info from. The only time he talked about it himself was when he was bragging to the Witch => unreliable

2. Again, no statement about whether he can affect the multiverse in one shot, or universe by universe. And we have no idea have big the multiverse is

2. Again, no statement about whether he can affect the multiverse in one shot, or universe by universe. And we have no idea have big the multiverse is

1. It's timeline multiverse.

2. Timeline multiverse cannot be less than countless.

3. In timeline multiverse, if you change concept of universe - you will change all timelines.

1. Himeji doesn't have the power yet, and we have no idea where he got this kind of info from. The only time he talked about it himself was when he was bragging to the Witch => unreliable

I argree with this. The statements about him getting power of god are not reliable at all. It remind me of the Byakuran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) when Irie talking about what will Byakuran will do when he got the 7^3 power. Welp, guess what ? Byakuran failed to obtain the 7^3 power.

this maybe the same with Wataru.

Yeah... and world (with all timelines) has been restarted... or something like that.

Need a translation though.

Mind edit all Himeji's tiers?

Himeji could get this power. But this power was stolen. So, we just need to clarify how this power works.

A6colute said:
Mind edit all Himeji's tiers?
Himeji could get this power. But this power was stolen. So, we just need to clarify how this power works.
Himeji never obtained this power, he never got to merge with it. All of this power should be moved to Makeba Keito.

Himeji never obtained this power, he never got to merge with it.

He planned to obtain this power. He can obtain this power.

All of this power should be moved to Makeba Keito.

Not moved but added to Makeba Keito too.

A6colute said:
Himeji never obtained this power, he never got to merge with it.
He planned to obtain this power. He can obtain this power.

All of this power should be moved to Makeba Keito.

Not moved but added to Makeba Keito too.
Planned =/= Obtained

Planned =/= Obtained

If you have a key from a storage with a weapon, you can potentially use this weapon.

Back