• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about The D's

In the anime is stated when Tenchi is forced to Awaken. There are 22-dimensional stewards each corresponding to a higher dimension. You can find it on YT if you simply write "Tenchi Muyo" - it should be the first or the second video.

You mean their appearance? That's vague, they didn't go up to 22 if anything it was just 10(those that said "dimensional rift") and counting them is vague as well since their shadows overlap each other.
0BA62401-8A16-4C88-8CD5-FF43CAF89637

Well, the Anime Characters Fight wiki staff counted 22 of them in that image, by using both rows within it, although from what I remember, I personally only reached 20.

Anyway, it is possible that we will revise them to High 1-C eventually, given that only 10 or 11 dimensions were explicitly mentioned within the anime series, if I remember correctly.

I have asked Sera EX to try to properly revise our Tenchi Muyo pages.

20 Dimensional supervisors sounds more reasonable than 22 since the anime showed 10 in one side, although it didn't show the other it's safe to assume that it's 20.

Regarding about dimensions being mentioned, I haven't seen anything that surpasses 10/11 in the anime. So I agree with that revision.

Back