• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
1) So I want to know, why are the P4 characters Town level and the P3 characters Mountain level? Shouldn't they be scaled to each other seeing as in P4 Arena they end up fighting each other as well as shadows eaqually matched with them?

2) How strong exactly are the P5 cast? I've played the game...twice...., but my feat finding ability sucks....

Persona5 MC and final boss should both be planet level.Final boss fused our world with the metaverse,Lavenza said he would destroy the world and he himself said he created the world and the humans.

About P4 and 3 cast,i guess?I mean,Persona 4 arena is canon,so it should be okay.

Persona 5 "Shadows" are the key points to look at, actually.

These "Shadows" admit to being legitimate demons once they join your side.

Would this affect the other Persona series, as well?

Back