• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Lifting strength and AP

1. What does lifting a very tick 3 inches wide and 1 foot long material from a dark star scale ( also it's stated that tiniest speck of material from dark star were placed on an ordinary planet it would still be heavier than a mountain range)

2. If a character is stated that he is going to exterminate all life in a planet with a destructive attack from outer space how does it scale .
* the planet has a diameter 100 milion kilometers and the people living in the planet aren't ordinary people with AP ranging from 9A to 7A

Last edited:
1. Depends on what a "speck" actually is in volume.

2. Are you talking about a planet destroying attack or surface wiping? And the durability of the people isn't actually taken into account in these calculations since that's calc stacking.

1. Depends on what a "speck" actually is in volume.

2. Are you talking about a planet destroying attack or surface wiping? And the durability of the people isn't actually taken into account in these calculations since that's calc stacking.
1. Can’t we just use density dark star for it also he also stated that he withstand the gravitational force of the dark star)
2. I think it’s surface wiping because he said that exterminating life is no problem for his cultivation level but destroying planet of this scale require higher cultivation levels ( it’s xuanhuan btw) also i said people durability to not mistaking it for just killing people .

1. I'm talking about volume not material. But it looks like it would be Class P.

2. Eyeballing it, it looks somewhere in high-end Tier 5. You'll have to wait for a calc group member to clarify.

1. I'm talking about volume not material. But it looks like it would be Class P.

2. Eyeballing it, it looks somewhere in high-end Tier 5. You'll have to wait for a calc group member to clarify.
The author didn’t really explain it much he just said that it is the tiniest speck of material

Thanks

Back