• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about effect of hax on Low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that a character with a lot of hax who is 3-A cannot harm a Low 2-C being because the gap is simply too large for any hax to overcome. But what if the Low 2-C character is merely 3-D with immense 4-D power? Would the 3-A character be able to harm the Low 2-C then? Thank you.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1087383

I was going over this staff only thread and what I could find was that anyone 3-A or lower wouldn't be able to affect a 4-D being (which puts them atleast at Low 2-C) but it doesn't say much about Low 2-C characters who are 3-D with 4-D power.

So a 3-A with massive hax should be able to beat, if not stomp, a 3-D Low 2-C character with little to no hax, correct?

Got it. Thank you. And final question: The hax compensation stop at 3-A or can it go to Tier 4 and 5?

Welp, High 3-A stomping a 2-C, never mind a Low 2-C. Not something you see everyday.

As long as it has feats to back it up, Hax isnt bound to tiers. A good example would be SCP-1440, a tier 7 with hax that can affect tier 1 beings

I just had a look at his profile. He is tier 1, or atleast had tier 1 power with the Fourth Spear of the King. So that would make him 1-B with said weapon?

Alright. So what I got so far is that 3-A (or any tier) characters with massive hax can affect Low 2-Cs or above if the Tier 2 characters are only 3-D with 4-D power and that, if shown, a low tier who has massive hax can affect tier 2 and tier 1 characters if shown to do so.

Thank you for explaining and clarifying. You may close this thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back