• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In dimensional stratification, one~aleph1 dimensions have the same cardinality.

However, the reason why higher dimensions can have an infinitely larger volume than lower dimensions is probably because of the concept of separate size given to each dimension.

In this case, if 0 dimension is aleph0, is 1 dimension aleph1 and 2 dimension aleph1×aleph1?

If so, wouldn't Low 1-A be aleph2 because it becomes aleph1^aleph1?

Infinite*infinite isn't higher infinity, it is still has the same cardinality as the smallest infinity, because you can do one to one correspondence from one to another (bijection), like, the set of rational numbers (all fractions that can be expressed by ratio) to natural numbers (all positive numbers) via cantor's diagonal argument (see this video for better explanation, I've timestamped it), both of them are aleph-0 and have the same size.

Infinite^(infinite) or the power set of infinity or P(aleph-0) is uncountable, and is equal to 1 dimension (I will elaborate why on the next comment if you still want me to explain it, no worries).

And aleph-1 is 1 dimension in this site.
Anyway, don't ever think about aleph-1 is equal to 1 dimension in general insight, aleph-1 = 1 dimension is based on continuum hypothesis which couldn't be proven nor disaproven.

Back