• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about dimensional destruction

I'm curious about this.

Let's say you destroyed a 3D universe as a 4D being by simple AP.

Do we assume that 3D universe got destroyed across the past, present, and future? Or is it just simply destruction in the present?

I assume it's the former, unless...?

Right, i was wrong wording it. What I meant was 4D destruction and the impact on the 3D universe.

I think it might depend on the exact definition of things like whether it got "parallel timelines" in lieu of the Zero Escape series, or is just fundamentally a single timeline, in lieu of Steins;Gate. Also whether or not time is something existing on the level of a universe, or if the same "time" applies to a higher level like an entire multiverse.

Destroying 3D matter vary from 10-C to High 3-A depending of how much it was destroyed, if it was a 3d or 4d being it doesn't matter.

Assuming that 4d means the time axis (several times its just an additional space axis), then simply destroy a fraction of time it not quantifibale (that would be like Diavolo).

Well let's take an even higher D as example. Let's say someone destroyed a 5D universe without further info.

Does that mean he destroyed the universe across all past, present, and future on the 3D world?

Take into account that dimensions are axis, so simply destroying a universe through the temporal axis doesn't necessary means it destroyed it though past, present and future unless its destroyed it from the coordinates -infinite to +infinite.

I'm actually wondering about a battle between higher D that only has AP vs someone acausal who exist and has awareness on every timelines (past, present, future) and can switch person at will.

I'm sure this will lead into an AP stomps, but can the higher D actually affect all the person across all timelines?

Thanks for the answer though.

A extra-dimensional being only have the capability to move through that additional axis, too much additional axis compared with the another and it would be unable to interact with the other character.

No, not across all timelines, at least not at the same time, it can move through the temporal axis, but not "physically" cover it across -infinite to +infinite (that would be Temporal Presence tho).

Back