• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

question about conceptual manipulation

i read the page for the types of conceptual manipulation but i am not sure if i am getting it so i want to say what i understood and give examples to see if im correct

from what i understood concepts that are bound by our reality are type 3 and 4, and types 1 and 2 transcend our reality?
examples for types 3/4 would be different colors such as blue but the concept of color itself is type 1 or 2? because different colors are participating in the greater concept of color?

if i somehow got this correct ill give other examples and can someone tell me what types they would be and why so id make sure im getting it? cuz i dont think im getting it lol

what type would these concepts be and why?
-eternity
-tools
-death
-ageing
-life
-time

thanks for your time

Last edited:
tools would be type 4, eternity and aging would be type 3, life and death are sort of in the iffy ends of type 2 and type 3 depends if they exist before or after realty, time is normally considered type 2.

There's no default concept type for anything. You can have Apple as a Type 1 concept and something like Life at Type 3.

I guess it really depends on context to what scale the concept effects as a whole. which is why I was kind iffy on life and death.

Back