• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Calc Stacking

So this is a question that recently popped into my head. Say that X character performs a feat that is calculated to be 10 megatons. However, it is later revealed that X character was only using 10% of their full strength. Would we be able use the calculated AP value to find their AP at 100% of their full strength? Or would that be unacceptable because of calc stacking?

Also, say that the character performs a feat that is calculated to have a much higher AP then his 100% strength suggested, say a feat in the teraton range. Would this feat be considered an outlier?

I believe this is accepted, and we have done it for several profiles such as All Might and Jin Mo-Ri.

Does this pertain to a character you have in mind? Or is it simply hypothetical.

Actually, I also have a question.

If a character explicitly states that they're charging the same speed as they were a different time, and that time was calced at x times the speed of light, and someone dodges that charge, can that be calced?

The real cal howard said:

If a character explicitly states that they're charging the same speed as they were a different time, and that time was calced at x times the speed of light, and someone dodges that charge, can that be calced?
I think so, yes.

The real cal howard said:

For this, the only reason it works is because...

• Said speed of charge in a different time was specifically stated to be X times the speed of light.
  • In the current scene/time, said character was moving at the exact same speed, from that previous scene, thus we would know that the speed is X times the speed of light here.
This would mean that the feat of a character that dodged said incoming attack can be calculated because we know the exact value of the speed of the attack in this case.

Back