• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Amulet of Uroborus from GoW Ascension.

What's the evidence for the Amulet of Uroborus being able to stop time? Kratos is said to be able to freeze time in his profile due to the Amulet of Uroborus and is given resistance to Time Stop due to it but no evidence for the Amulet of Uroborus being able to freeze time is given so I'm just asking for that evidence.

I saw the scans, I'm asking for something that shows it stops time and doesn't just slow it down since in one of the scenes Kratos just appears to be slowed down and not stopped.

You can read this section for how it worked in-game. Rebuilding structures, manipulating monsters age, slowing them down and making them levitate.
Pretty blatant here

Last edited:
Could you elaborate how this is relevant to my question which is asking for evidence that it can stop time?

If he's just being slowed down, why does he have resistance to stopped time?

The amulet slows and stops time as well. The fact that he overpowers the effects should be proof he resists the power of the amulet.

literally every time you use the amulet when the objects are being rewinded or fast forwarded, it stops time.

Like here ( It seems to only affect certain objects and not stop time entirely as you can see objects moving in the background.

Other time manipulation characters like final fantasy characters can affect time at a specific opponent, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still time manipulation.

What's the evidence for the Amulet of Uroborus being able to stop time? Kratos is said to be able to freeze time in his profile due to the Amulet of Uroborus and is given resistance to Time Stop due to it but no evidence for the Amulet of Uroborus being able to freeze time is given so I'm just asking for that evidence.
447204fd-f6cb-445b-8b2d-a86fe5adef84

Come from this statement too. It stated able to "Freeze enemies during combat".

But it doesn't freeze enemies in combat, it just slows them down, it only freezes objects, but that's not on a full scale so the range should be specified.

Can you send the clip? I'd like to see whether it actually just slows them or completely freezes them.

Back