• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well then, I've created a Naruto thread about the ranting, something go wrong in my head owo. Anyway my question is pretty simple, i've noticed that currently their 5-B ranting come from a this description But I've some problem/question about that:

Received half of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power alongside Sasuke. Momentarily matched Kaguya's Gentle Fist with his chakra arms and sliced her arm off with a chakra claw. His Rasenshuriken was able to completely obliterate Madara's Chibaku Tensei, creating immense blasts

I know, it came from the 5-B calc of their Chibalu Tensei which created a Moon in Kaguya's Dimension but my main problem is the fact that it's with Hagoromo's sealing Ability he gived to Nardo and Sasuke, not really their own power, and the fact that the mark in their hands dissapears and mean logically that they can no longer is this Jutsu.

Basically, why all their stats are 5-B when the feat come from an ability they've received and can use one time ? If there is an other explanation that the one gived on their profile, it could be cool to remplace it.

I know, it came from the 5-B calc of their Chibalu Tensei which created a Moon in Kaguya's dimension

That is low-5B feat.

Right now there is two 5-B feats.

Hagoromo and Hamura's CT which is 400ZT and Madara's feat which is 558ZT.They scale from both.

Hag gave them half of his powers each so basically we divided his 200ZT into 100ZT for Naruto and Sasuke,but they also scale from Madara's 558ZT feat since they matched him.

They didn't lose the powers that Hagoromo gave them,only the seals needed for CT.Because even after losing the seals the abilities and the power Hagoromo gave them still remained.

And the fact that they can fight the likes of Momoshiki and Jigen who are both stronger than Kaguya makes them undoubtebly 5-B.

They don't scale to hag anymore bro they scale to Madara and Kaguya now. If there is a problem with reasoning it needs to be changed

Why would the markings disappearing from their palms discredit the feat? They still provided the chakra for the CT to activate. The markings disappearing is irrelevant to the feat.

Really, really old. Like, they don't even scale to that anymore.

Back