• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about 1-A

Isn't 1-A impossible to reach even if you build a higher-dimensional layer?

Why isn't 1-A an Inaccessible Cardinal when high-dimensional space is uncountable infinity?

I have no idea what you're trying to say. And yeah, you can't get to 1-A by stacking higher infinities.

As far as I know, 1-A is Inaccessible Cardinals worth of layers of transcendence over our 4-dimensional universe.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. And yeah, you can't get to 1-A by stacking higher infinities.

As far as I know, 1-A is Inaccessible Cardinals worth of layers of transcendence over our 4-dimensional universe.
I knew 1-A as aleph2 dimension.
I guess I was wrong about this.

Of course, I'm very much not an expert in this so you're better of asking an actual expert on the tiering system.

I knew 1-A as aleph2 dimension.
I guess I was wrong about this.
As far as I can tell by VSBattles' description of the tiering system, the standard 1-A is described as the Aleph2 (ℵ2) infinity at minimum (it could be higher like aleph3 and such), so you're actually not wrong there as far as I can tell, though I'm not sure describing 1-A as an Aleph2 dimension would be accurate as 1-A transcends uncountably infinite dimensions by default. Similarly, Low 1-A is described as Aleph1 (ℵ1).

I'm not too sure about the type of mathematical values would qualify for High 1-A as it's currently described though, but FC/OC VSBattles describes High 1-A as a inaccessible cardinal in terms of infinity if that helps.

However, those descriptions are mostly for simplicity's sake in the general terms and doesn't seem to take the comparison of the uncountably infinite values to each other from what I can see. Relatively, the differences between a higher-dimensional layer and Low 1-A could even be as high as a the gap between inaccessibly cardinals and any other values, but that's more of a comparison. As far as I can tell, 1-C to 1-B tiers scales using real coordinate spaces for dimensions as tuples over real numbers (e.g. R ^ 5 and R ^ 6 for 5th Dimensional and 6th Dimensional, with the former being a 5th tuple and the latter being a 6th tuple over real numbers. A tuple only has finite elements while a set could have infinite elements in contrast), while while 1-A tiers outright uses cardinal to describe uncountably infinite sets such as Aleph values starting with Aleph-one.

From what I can tell, Aleph-one is equal to the cardinality of the set of all real numbers, so Aleph-one would be uncountably infinitely greater than any real numbers with tuples (which is what most of the 1-C to 1-B tiers uses scaling logic from), as real coordinate spaces are just tuples over real numbers (finite sequences of real numbers) while Aleph-one is the cardinality of the set of all real numbers, thus the reason why a higher-dimensional layer would never reach reach 1-A by merely stacking more infinities as no amount of countable infinities of real numbers would ever reach a set of all real numbers that also includes those countable infinities (which makes that set an uncountably infinite set as a result) regardless of the amount of tuples added in for the dimensional scaling of real coordinate spaces. Basically, if you translate real number scaling to layers of dimensions, 1-C to 1-B are a finite dimensions (R ^ 5 or 5th Dimensional to R ^ 12 or 12th Dimensional and up), High 1-B is countably infinite dimensions and Low 1-A is uncountably infinite dimensions.

There are others more knowledgeable about me in this regard, but that's as far as I can understand it.

Last edited:
Back