• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Queen Zeal vs Lavos

I prefer Zeal for the fact that she managed to make me want to kill her way more despite having much less screentime.

Though really, she's pretty much a puppet for the thing by the time you arrive considering Magus says she was completely different and Schala seemed to regard her as she was before starting to use Lavos' energy/connect with it via Mammon Machine.
Daaaaw

The Zeal family is so cute. I'm gonna go look up fan art.

...why is there so much Zeal x Ayla?

God freaking dammit, they're adorable! Even Prophet!Magus, Dalton, and Lavos! Samele is an absurdly cute mom, Alfafor is a cat, Janus is an adorable seven year old, and Schala is best girl as always (I need to design a character based on her).

Back