• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qrow Branwen (RWBY) vs Najenda (Akame Ga Kill!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is allowed except for Susanoo (come on he's more of a character than actual equipment).

Edit: Neither is Pumpkin due to not being part of her standard equipment

2nd Edit: Speed Equalized and arena is a dense Forrest

I'd give it to Qrow mid-difficulty due to his better range, superior speed (At least Mach 352 vs Najenda's Mach 292), superior combat skill and experience, and his semblance which would eventually spell literal bad luck for Najenda.

Najenda has absolutely no feats without Susanoo other then killing nameless men and getting trashed by the weakest version of a hardly serious Esdeath, allow Susanoo or this is a stomp.

Both Qrow and Najenda are Small Town level, adding Suanoo, who is Town level/Large Town level would not only make it a numbers disadvantage but would also make it a stomp tier-wise

While being powered by her metal arm, which may not mean anything depending on the location. However, I can see it being in her favor if she uses Pumpkin, we she did before passing it down to mine, if they're comparable she stands a better chance.

Were Najenda at her peak (when she was part of the army), and had Pumpkin, she'd probably be able to win (she herself estimates that she's only at 40% of her original strength). Qrow's Misfortune would still put Najenda at a disadvantage but I'd give it to her. But as she is now, Qrow should take this without too big a problem.

@Gargoyle The version of Najenda Gojira described isn't the one being used, and Goljira voted for Qrow...

"Everything is allowed except for Susanoo (come on he's more of a character than actual equipment)." - The OP of this thread

Yes, the argument is sound, but prime Najenda isnt the version of Najenda being used in this fight. If Najenda was allowed Pumkpin then this thread would be a mismatch and would have to be closed.

I won't count pumpkin because it is not currently in her possession. I'll edit that in.

It's a mismatch due to Najenda having absolutely nothing on Qrow, Qrow has better speed, better feats(Najenda has no decent feats without Su or Pumpkin aside from kicking the head off of someone), a better weapon, and has more useful abilities such as aura. There's no logical way for Najenda to win this. I say equalize their speed and elaborate on the stage, maybe the cliff where night raid fought Kurome so Najenda can make the most out of the arm.

It's not a mismatch, it simply means that (as you're saying and I cannot vote) that Qrow is simply a stronger and better with the rules decided. I'll let staff decide whether or not this is a mismatch, if it is then they'll close the thread

Better in every possible way isn't a mismatch? I guess it only is if it's an absolute stomp, which Mach 352 vs 292 is a blitz. So I'm pretty sure.

She has Massively Hypersonic reaction speed, which is higher than Qrow's actual speed, which means that they can fight each other. No blitz

I'm still rather new here, what qualifies as a mismatch? Does it only apply to stomps? Najenda has absolutely nothing in comparison to Qrow. Speed, experience, feats, weapons, range, abilities, all in favor of Qrow by decent to very large margins, Najenda will hold her own for a limited time, but I don't see her even hitting Qrow.

Okay fair enough this isn't a mismatch, but I still think that despite this you should still specify the arena and equalize their speed so Najenda has some chance of winning instead of literally zero chance whatsoever.

I'm not too sure Najenda is even superior intelligence wise, Qrow is one of the most knowledgeable people on Remnant.

How is being knowledgeable on a world going to save him from a woman fighting him in a forest not said to be in Remnant? And besides, she's outsmarted Esdeath and Esdeath is very clearly Qrow's superior in intelligence.

He's Ozpin's right hand man, Ozpin has shared with Qrow implied 100's to 1000's of years of knowledge and Qrow has been living outside the cities for a lot of his career as a huntsman, and thus has had many years of combat experience. He's extremely knowledgeable intellectually and in combat.

I'd give it to Qrow, Najenda fought literally one person in the anime and seeing as Susanoo and Pumpkin are restricted for her, she is at a disadvantage. Despite fighting well against said one person, who was a former General of the Revolutionary Army and kicking his head clean off, I still think she is put at a disadvantage against someone like Qrow

P.S Yeah I know the anime is considered non canonical as it deviated from the manga in the second half of the show, hence she may have fought more people whom I am not aware of, but seeing as I have not caught up with the manga due to personal reasons, I am following the anime which I saw to it's completion. I will edit my vote when I finish the manga,provided this thread remains open till then

Qrow: 7 (WeeklyBattles, HaveSomeBlade, Gargoyle 1, Gojirq1234, Drellix, Morlock435, Acro23)

Najenda: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back