• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, imma do this now since i already planned this match for more than week.

The Artificial Blade against the Maiden of Love with that guru-guru punch, who would win!!?

-Pneuma is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Moon

-Range are 20 meters

-Win via death, K.O, and Incapatitation!!!

• Pneuma: 4 (DDM, Gin, Every, Schnee)
  • Inconclusive; 0

I'll come back later to give elaborate details; especially since I don't know too much about Heart.

What's Pyra's first move? And by the looks of it, Heart would one-shot with AP if she doesn't lead with Hax.

Heart>>>Parace>>Angelia>>>AH1 Mildred>>>>High tiers like Petra>>>Mid tiers like Kira>>>Low tiers like Fiona>>>Fodder Arcana Realm people=baseline Low 2-C

Pyra leads with precognition and Physics Manipulation/Reality Warping; she uses it to enhance her her speed by "Rewriting all laws of physics." I know Heart has a massive AP advantage as well as her own hax, but I prefer more elaborance. Not sure how Heart's Power Nullification works, but Pneuma is basically a composite Blade. And I should note that Fan la Norne has some pretty good Power Nullification which Jin resisted somewhat.

Basic Maidens warps reality with their power but it never works on other Maidens. Physics and Precog is really bad for Heart tho. PN is just punching the effects until the effect stops working kind. It's really not that good.

This is literally Pyra vs Goku only Goku is more haxed but with less AP but can still one shot anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Goku is more hax'd than someone? Somebody report this to Cal!

Anyway, if Heart's hax is pretty tame and lacks precognition; and unlike Goku, doesn't grow stronger and faster with every second and lacks the range, Pneuma might actually make use of the range to use her hax. Her precognition, speed amps might give her the edge. And she'd probably use something like Biology manipulation to manipulate the molecules in Heart's blood to negate durability.

Going for our waifu Pyra/Pneuma for those reasons.

Her Empathy however is really good tho, it works on Higher-D people. All she needs to do is to summon Partinias which she is willing to do. But I admit that Pyra has higher chance of winning than Heart. I vote Pyra.

Schnee One said:
This is literally Pyra vs Goku only Goku is more haxed but with less AP but can still one shot anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong
Do you see the Only

And the less AP

That's what was there

The way it's worded, it sounds it says "Goku is more haxed with less AP than Heart, but still oneshots either way."

The Grammar Nazi within me is barely restraining itself from possessing me and killing you so hard you die to death.,..

Should have said Heart is more haxed with less AP than Goku. Also, doubt you getting past my Immortality and thread manipulation; and the ability to hakai posts XD.

Pyra FRA, ShiroyashaGinSan should know about Heart considering he made her page so if he says Pneuma will win then I have to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back