• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puzzle and Dragons CRT: A Very Minor Update on Assists

XitSign

He/Him
Really quick one alongside the slightly larger rescaling CRT, but Mille has gotten a new assist item since her page was made, and both Echidna and Puzzdroid need assisting abilities added.

Gleaming Time Dragonbound, Mille - Gleaming Time Dragonbound, Mille's Timepiece

This should be added to her standard equipment like all other assists are for other characters. The Timepiece's tabber should have:

Power Bestowal - All assist items grant the user all of their abilities and powers, including passive and active skills

Statistics Amplification - Equipping an assist item increases the stats of the user. The timepiece also has 3 passives for 'Extend Move Time+' which increases the action time of the character in battle

Power Nullification for Absorption - The active skill 'Chrono Index's first effect is to negate Element Attribute Absorption and Damage Absorption effects.

Time Stop - The second effect of 'Chrono Index' is a 12 second time stop. Redundant since Mille already has a Time Stop, as well as Time Travel, but there's no kill like overkill?

Both Puzzdroid and Empress of Serpents, Echidna are even simpler to wrap up. They don't have new assists, but were both given the ability 'awoken assist' which allows them to be used LIKE an item, despite them also being a normal monsters. How this is meant to work practically, I have no idea...But it's what they've decided to give the characters. (Seen here, and here.) Note: This is ONLY for the Puzzdroid and the Empress of Serpents, Echidna keys, their other keys have not been given this ability.

Both should get:

Power Bestowal - While 'equipped', they act just like an item for another character, and grant the receiving character all of their abilities

Will this ever be relevant in a VS Thread? Probably not. But deserves documented.

...I'd ask an staff member manually at this point or something, it's clear no one else is inherently interested on this otherwise.

They never are...I made a post on the CRT Promotion thread, but it's slowly getting to it being rolled over, so it might be time for it...

So I got lazy on bumpping things, regular life can be regular life, but we should close this ASAP. The new chapters have a lot to add CRT wise, so we should have as many closed as possible to prepare.

Still not at home. Still nowhere near my personal computer. Still bumpping.

I really need to find the time to do the things I say I'll do...

Bump while I at least have a little free time

Really neglected this with other things going on...bumpping while I remember

Back