• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Putting Composite Link to rest (The fun way) Part 1: Link (Composite) VS. Simon Belmont

We finally got Link to tier 2 only for his page to be on the chopping block, so let's send the man out with a bang, shall we

Both of them are Low 2-C, and speed is equalized.

Link:

Simon:

Inconclusive:

They both seem to resist each other's hax quite well. However, Simon doesn't seem to resist BFR which Link has.

Sorry, Simon my good man... Buuut... if they are both even with their haxes Link also can last longer thanks to having better healing and Potions for support, can't he?

Well Simon will open with Vampire Killer which will neg any Regen

So I guess Link's Low 2-C scalling chain is really important to survive

Judging by past threads, I think they're equal. You should get Cal in on that. Simon's not at the top of the scaling chain, so I'm not fully sure.

Anyway, I think most of their notable hax are resisted. IMO It comes down to skill and their various non-hax stuff like sub-weapons and link's items.

It must have gotten lost in the jumble when I fixed his profile way back when. Shame its' getting nuked now. But yeah, he has soul manip

Foxthefox1000 said:
I feel like a lot of his hax is taken out of context but it's all good.
Glad the page is getting yeeted.
You should explain what you think is taken out of context. The profile is based on existing abilities from the other Link pages into one, which would end with you implying those profiles are also wrong.

Oh, you're using 4 Km as starting range, never like that lol, however the range vastly varies during the battle

But yeah, Vampire Killer is like extended melee range

If the Low 2-C scaling comes from Majora as well, it's not going to be getting Link too far into Low 2-C I think. Wouldn't the chain just be Link > FT Ganon >>>>> Fierce Deity > Majora?

Well Simon scales to some people who's above baseline Low 2-C, but Castle's scalling is vague

> We don't know how Aeon and Menace scale to Leon, so the scalling doesn't start with him

> We have Trevor being able to fight Post SOTN Alucard and Simon

> Chaos Low 2-C feat doesn't scale to anyone besides Julius and Soma

Thei 4-A scalling is also complicated as the feat comes from Rondo Drac and Brauner, but it scales down to Leon, maybe because of Death, which means Trevor, Simon and Christopher are comparable because they can fight Death

If Death gets stronger each time, which we don't have statements about, then Leon isn't even 4-A

I guess Link would be far higher though when we consider all the stat amps he has access to. I remember him having all of his equipment calculated to make him take 1/60000 something damage on some other thread too. I don't think Simon can do much AP wise to him unless he has ridiculous stat amps.

Back