• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Purple horse tries to solo your verse

Kirby:
Round 1: hard to say tbh, she'd win to some and may lose to others. Kirby has crazy transmutors, corrupters, kirby himself has layered empa hax and every top tier scales to 16 universes. It all depends on how well she can use anything besides transmutation since like half the cast resists it.
Round 2: horse is dead. The end. Just, no return. You can't win against billions to trillions of times FTL.

Pokemon:
Round 1: loses to either Mewtwo's layered mind hax or gets cheaped on by Hoopa who summons 2-As.

Round 2: gets screwed the moment she steps into MFTL+ territory

Godzilla:
Round 1: has a relatively easy time, though Ultima may stand a small chance. Sadly Godzilla isn't that haxed. That is unless the TCG godzilla uses his death hax.

Round 2: Horse is dead again, can't handle the 2-B

Max steel:
the only one who can do something is Classic Toxzon and that is if he is at his maximum radiation level.

Doctor who:
it all boils down to if these guys (or their planets cuz Nine Gallifrey) even exist, if LTs or EoH still exist, then Twilight doesn't exist.

Otherwise, she will kill slowly until she meets the doctor and ends up being defeated in some crazy way, Cuz he is the Doctor

that or if Griffin is still there then add it to his collection

my-little-pony-twilight-sparkle.gif

POV: your verse avoids getting soloed and you are congratulated

Danny Phantom:

* Round 1: Depends on her opening move since several of her abilities wouldn't be effective against a ghost given the abilities they have. Regardless she's bound to get haxed by one of them.

* Round 2: Her speed makes it so they can't really tag her but Clockwork still wins.

American Dragon Jack Long:

* Round 1: She stomps.

* Round 2: She stomps faster.

Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja:

* Round 1: She stomps

BattleTanx:

Dark Cloud:

* Round 1: She's not beating TDG.

* Round 2: She's still not beating TDG.

Okage Shadow King:

* Round 1: She can't interact with or see the Overshadowed and gets Classified by Beiloune.

* Round 2: Same as before.

W.I.T.C.H.:

* Round 1: She could potentially win since the characters don't lead with hax that often but it's a toss up.

* Round 2: She gets speed blitzed and then killed in one hit by the Guardians who have infinite speed and multiverse level+ power.

Bujingai:

Camp LakeBottom:

* Round 1: She stomps.

Psi-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy:

* Round 1: She gets mind rapped.

* Round 2: She stomps.

Voodoo Vince:

* Round 1: She stomps so long as she doesn't attempt physical/close ranged combat on Vince.

* Round 2: Same as before.

Chaos Legion:

Maou Gakuin
R1. She get stomped
R2. She get stomped

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road
R1. She stomps
R2. She stomps

Re:Creators
R1. She get stomped
R2. She get stomped

Jojo's bizzare adventure

round 1: GER, wonder of U, ggs
round 2: GER, wonder of U, ggs

Deltarune

round 1: she AP stomps everything, including the god tier thrash machine and giga queen
round 2: same story but even worse, the entire verse combined wouldn't scratch her
(the player has too many unknown stats so not counting that one)

One punch man

yknow

Jojo's bizzare adventure

round 1: GER, wonder of U, ggs
round 2: GER, wonder of U, ggs

Deltarune

round 1: she AP stomps everything, including the god tier thrash machine and giga queen
round 2: same story but even worse, the entire verse combined wouldn't scratch her
(the player has too many unknown stats so not counting that one)

One punch man

yknow
on second thought, does she have any kind of soul attack resistance in her 6-B key?
it could end up a very different story for deltarune since it seems she doesn't

Castlevania: She's not clearing period. Dracula just uses his boatload of passives with things like fate manip that works on type 4 acasuals, plot manip, High Godly and immortality negations and concept manip etc etc.

World of Darkness: Caine exists, looks at her and turns her into a lawn chair.

Yakuza: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Mass Effect: Clears

Soul Calibur: Clears

Dishonoured: Outsider has a talk with her and then destroys her

KIRBY:

Speed Equalized
: Both verses peak at Low Multiverse Level. Someone above already did this and like they said, it's solely dependent on what Twilight uses to her disposal in order to help her win. Though ultimately in the end, I think she loses. While Twi has an assortment of HAX that can definitely give her the upper hand against some characters, she lacks any resistances to help her out only having resistance to mind manipulation. This makes her open to abilities like Magolor's power nullification or Void Termina's & Morpho Knight's morality manipulation (the exact attack used in Forgotten Land grants the latter perception manipulation which would still prove problematic against Twilight). While not completely impervious to all her hax, Kirby himself has various resistances and abilities that could prove troublesome to the purple alicorn like Low-Godly regen, empathic manipulation, transmutation, ETC, and overall giving him the upper hand. That, and I think Kirby has a pretty big AP advantage, making them stronger overall.
Speed Unequalized: Sorry to say, but she's toast. Kirby's MFTL+ feat is far beyond MLP's, and Twilight unfortunately has no abilities to compensate for this.

A HAT IN TIME:

Speed Equalized:
Peaking at only Multi-Solar System Level, she sweeps pretty easily. The only character I think that would give her any trouble however would be a bloodlust Snatcher, who has quite a wall of pretty impressive abilities such as thought-based death manipulation, interdimensional BFR and very easy-to-pull-off pain manipulation. In any normal circumstances however, she solos.
Speed Unequalized: A Hat in Time has MFTL+ combat speed, scaling to a Mafia Member being able to catch up with Hat Kid's ship (apparently). To my knowledge though, there isn't a calc or any specific details, so I wouldn't know which verse is faster. Despite that though, I honestly don't think it'll end any different.

DOCTOR WHO:

Speed Equalized: Unfortunately for Twilight, she gets stomped hard. While MLP goes up to an astounding Low Multiverse Level, Doctor Who leaks into Tier 1 territory with a barrage of spacetime hax, and a library of other abilities. Characters like The Doctor, The Daleks, and basically any of the higher dimensional beings all have powers and equipment that would make easy work of the alicorn. At best, she stops at The Great Intelligence.
Speed Unequalized: This really only makes things a lot more unfair as is, seeing that Doctor Who reaches immeasurable speeds. The Doctor can use The TARDIS to achieve this even.

DRAGON BALL:

Speed Equalized: She... Surprisingly almost clears. If we're regarding the canon timeline (Up to DBS), she sweeps a lot of the main characters who're only at Universe Level+. To think we live in a world where Twilight Sparkle is stronger than Goku. The real trouble comes when the Angels, Grand Minister and Zeno(s) are introduced. First, the Angels themselves have proven to be the best, most-experienced fighters in the cosmos and would definitely have more fighting prowess than Twilight, though by the looks of it she has better hax and abilities and if I'm not mistaken, both of their APs are around the same though don't quote me on that. To play it safe, I think Twilight at best stops at Zeno seeing that he can erase her with a simple hand gesture, and maybe the Grand Minister since it's implied he's superior to all of his children. I'd imagine one of them alone would give Twilight issues. Now when we brings Xenoverse and Heroes into the mix? We know what happens.
Speed Unequalized: Surprising to some (while not very to others), this makes things marginally harder for Twilight. Dragon Ball Super speed is far beyond MLP's from what I've gathered, and even if the main cast scales to Beerus who is only half of what speed Whis moves at, they'd still be a lot faster. Some characters might still not be able to do anything, but others have abilites that can. Beerus, and any other GoD for that matter can blitz Twilight and erase her via Hakai. And despite only being Large Star Level, Master Roshi if he was lucky enough could seal her.

TOUHOU:

Speed Equalized: I'll admit, I am still very new to Touhou and still have a lot to learn when it comes to the verse. From what I've gathered however, it has a lot of remarkable hax that overshadow what MLP has in store, and even all the other verses on this list (minus Doctor Who), possessing hax such as fate manipulation, boundary manipulation, spacetime manipulation, and various of others. Twilight might have the AP advantage here (Low Multiverse Level VS. Universe Level+), however Touhouh seems to dominate the scene with its OP hax, most of which Twilight can't reisist, and as such would probably guarantee their victory. As of writing this comment there's actually an ongoing thread trying to get Touhou upgraded to 2-C. If that gets accepted, they'll have AP on their side too.
Speed Unequalized: Apparently, Touhou reaches Infinite Speeds on the strongest characters. Even with a higher AP and her MFTL+ speed, there's no way Twilight would be able to combat that.

And last but not least...

MY LITTLE PONY:

As one of my favorite verses here, it counts. If we were to ignore plot restrictions, and allow Twilight to use any ability against anyone in the verse, I'd say she almost clears. There are a few exceptions that would be debatable such as Celestia who has more experience than Twilight and has an impressive arsenal of hax, as well Starlight who's been said to have surpassed Twilight's magical abilities, and knows spells she can't or at least hasn't pulled off. The only ones she can't get past would be Discord and Cosmos. Discord, as you know, can do what Twilight can do but with far more versatility, and with a snap of his finger. He can do what he did in the season 2 premiere and remove her horn, thus rendering her magic nullified. There can be arguments made that her efforts might yield different results depending on whether or not Discord was taking a fight between him and her seriously, though in the end I still think Discord would win no matter what. Starlight couldn't even get rid of him entirely. Cosmos is essentially the same case, having a list of broken abilities and managed to be a burden to DISCORD of all people, more so than characters like Tirek.

Yeah I put a LOT of effort into this. But I was pulling a shift through the night and decided to write this puppy up to past the time.

idk about round 2 since i don’t normally check speed (speed is mostly useless on this site cuz it can be equalized)

Pokemon
2-As stomp

Magi Madoka
Same with Pokemon

Undertale
Probably solos but I don’t think Twilight can bypass SAVE and LOAD? If so the maybe Asriel and Chara wins.

Pretty sure she solos all my other favourite verses.

Warhammer: Gets done in by something nasty and warp related

Jojo: Novel Kars plays air guitar

Guilty Gear: Don't think she clears correct me if I'm wrong

Hey... Anyone else notice the "combine science and technology" towards the end of Twilight's Intelligence section?
Shouldn't it be "combine magic and technology" instead...?

Last edited:
Journey to the West
Round 1: High 1-C Sun Wukong says hi
Round 2: High 1-C Sun Wukong says hi
Sun Wukong has experience dealing with horses and he can naturally induce fear to horses in some myths.

Pokémon
Arceus should win two rounds.

Sonic
I literally don't know... Sonic the Hedgehog defeated in base forms, Super or Hyper I hope wins, also Solaris would win to the pony, cause the battle conditions.

Dragon Ball
Twilight win over all the humans in round one, in second round is possible that Goku wins? Idk, Hakai it, Beerus.

Speed equal would mean that she died to someone like Kabuto who massively amp his speed and the blitz into atoms collapse.

Back