• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Darkness ~ Oblivion vs Nyarlathotep

I said it before and i hate to make it even more clear, but nyar has perfect immortality. It's a Stomp before the battle even started, this is not a legitimate match.

Gargoyle One said:
You could literally remove Type 5 immortality and it changes absolutely nothing. Nyar is FAR to strong for Gan and Oblivio
So if anyone's counting, how many of us have voted for Nyarlathotep then?

I counted 11 or 12 votes for Nyaralthotep.

ALRF said:
Actually 1 Taikyoku are above baseline since they can one shot The Throne which is 1-A
Actually 1 Taikyoku is Tier -1 because the Throne is omnipotent ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

But seriously what kind of shenanigans just happened on this thread?

Nya decided that Oblivion wasn't a worthy opponent so it used a fiction-reality mindscrew to force us in a debate where Hajun was the enemy

Dreaming Serpent said:
So if anyone's counting, how many of us have voted for Nyarlathotep then?
Do you guys not get the point?, It's a pointless challenge from Nyars perspective. Or do vs battles allow stomp matches?

You know you can request it on Versus Match-ups Addition Thread, most ppl on this thread is probably doesn't care enough since oblivion is too insignificant.

It's kinda racist though since oblivion is the manifestation of nothingness. Anyhow it seem you support the idea of "azathoth versus oblivion".

And what made you assume me as rude?.

It's like saying oblivion is illegal, but i was rather not direct with my statement so i meant that this versus thread is like a 11-C vs 1-A. It's a horrendous and meaningless stomp.

@ProspectX Type 5 immortality means little in a 1-A match, characters can be defeated without killing. Also you guys are misunderstanding Hajun's power, his power is basically "Opponent's power multiplied by infinity" so comparing Hajun and Nya is kinda dumb. As for this match, its obvious that Nya wins.

Back