• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Darkness ~ Oblivion vs Nyarlathotep

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
My first 1-A match-up.

If a conclusion can't be reached between these two then I'll move this to the fun and games board. But I do want people to take this seriously.

Both at peak 1-A for obvious reasons.

Oblivion,Like A boss.
Like a Boss!

vs.
Nyarlathotep summoning - Copy
"Trouble with memory. I see things I never knew before. Other worlds and other galaxies... Dark... The lightning seems dark and the darkness seems light... [...] What am I afraid of? Is it not an avatar of Nyarlathotep, who in antique and shadowy Khem even took the form of a man?" - Excerpt from the diary of the late Robert Harrison Blake

I voting for Nyarlathotep.

At least if we do not use some of the contradictory interpretations of Marvel cosmology.

DarkLK said:

At least if we do not use some of the contradictory interpretations of Marvel cosmology.
And what would those contradictory interpretations be? Also reasons?

Nyar is massively superior to 1As who are massively superior to other 1As while Oblivion is baseline, so with this in mind, Nyar takes the decisive win.

Not a stomp, as Gan vs Nyar was added despite Gan being baseline as well, but this is not a hard match to call.

The Wright Way said:
DarkLK said:

And what would those contradictory interpretations be? Also reasons?

This is when the recursion of universes within elementary particles multiplied by recursions of dimensions and stories.

The reasons are that it is difficult to prove that Oblivion has better stats than beings who are weaker than Nya.

So i take it that oblivion is considered baseline 1-A because hes the only 1-A in marvel.

But the primal monitor was high 1-A when all other DC characters were high 1-C at best. Well thats at least what someone said

Are you saying this can't be concluded or are you voting for Nyarlathotep?

Obviously he was saying nya, like a cat.

Nyarla wins

For one, it literally will not die until Azathoth does.

For another, it's way stronger than other 1-As like Hypnos and Nodens, while Oblivion is only baseline 1-A

Nya stomps. He's got avatars that can take beyond a place beyond a place, so on, so forth, beyond dimensiponal space.

As the real cal howards says, he solos the whole verse with ease.

For a moment i though everyone was talking about Demonbane Nya (cuz who care about that one?)

Nya controls and stomps people who stomp people who stomp some people who also stomped a guy just by looking at him and he stomped some people who are baseline 1-A. Oblivion cant do anything to type 5 either. stomp.

This is not a match, type 5 immortality speaks for itself. Not even funs and games board would minimize that eternal difference.

it's a S T O M P by eternal degrees, comparing a 1-A that possess type 5 to another 1-A is like the difference between 11-C to 1-A.

He's above base 1-As what base 1-As are to 10-Bs.

Making him infinitely above an infinite of infinities above an infinitely above an infinity of infinities.

I think.

Yes, and?

Hajun is literally designed by default to be infinitely superior to 1As by default.

For the record, 1 Taikyoi is Baseline 1A, with it being a mere tool to people who have 2 Taikyoi

Reinhard, Mercius, Ren, Marie etc. have 90 Taikyoi

Hajun is literally designed to have infinitely rising Taikyoi by default so he can remain the strongest and fodderdizes all of them with no effort.

Actually 1 Taikyoku are above baseline since they can one shot The Throne which is 1-A

Back