• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Removing Mid-Godly Regen Magica CRT

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
But first, lemme organize the changes:

For Groups of Characters

• Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, and 3): For everyone. Scaled from Homura Akemi (Episode 12), Itzli (Traveled from space), Patricia and those who fought her (Her barrier is extremely high in the sky, which means there is little to no oxygen up there). They're all zombies so the rest comes naturally.
  • Inorganic Physiology (Type 2): For Witches. They should all fall under the second kind of inorganic physiology, given they are essentially soul gem corruption taken form.
  • Non-Physical Interaction and Higher-Dimensional Existence: For God-Tiers (Except AoC).
  • Regenerationn (Mid-Low) and Air Manipulation: For Rumors. Scaled from the Bear Rumor.
  • Non-Corporeal or Regenerationn (Low-Godly): For LoC Assistants. Scaled from Nagisa (DidNothingRight pointed out that LoC Nagisa was stated be "A soul capable of assuming a physical form" in Magia Record)
  • Moving the Soul Gem Corruption weakness to the Stamina section, and the Immortality Type 6 weakness to the Range section: For Normal Magical Girls. I don't think anyone really minds, but it's more to do with the fact that they're interconnected to their range and stamina.
  • Higher for Soul Gems with Durability: The soul gems are actually more durable than the body themselves, should probably be noted since the addition of the weakness can give the implication that its a weak point. We know this because of Homura Akemi's skyscraper feat where she was physically crippled but her soul gem was unscratched and from Magia Record, where it takes several hits from an amped Black Feather to actually break the soul gem in comparison to heavy damage to the body from singular hits.
  • At least Galactic Range with Time Stop, can affect alternate dimensions: For Anyone who has Homura's Time Stop: Likely has an effect on Itzli, otherwise she would randomly pop up whenever Homura finishes a long time-stop. The latter part is more debatable, but given that there hasn't been a case of time displacement in the main series or in Magia Record (With the exception of the Mirror Witch's barrier, but that one was explicitly stated to be because of the Witch herself) it makes sense that the time stop would also affect the dimensions within the timeline.
  • Fusionism: For Everyone. When two magical girls both have the same body, ie the Fire/Ice Antagonist from Kazumi Magica, they temporarily fuse if needed to. Also, when two magical girls of conflicting abilities/wishes synchronize an attack, the resulting magic will fuse into a blast far stronger than them simply added together.
  • Regarding Connect and Transformation Sequences. For Magia Record: Should they be used in the profiles? I feel like they should warrant additions (just add a note at the bottom of the page), given that the purpose of them is to mostly show what the new magical girls can actually do and in the case of the og magical girls, show how they would appear if they actually survived to adulthood.
For Specific Characters

https://wiki.puella-magi.net/The_Beginning_Story:_Episode_12#Dark.2C_Empty_Void https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Puella...cial_Guidebook_"You_Are_Not_Alone"#episode_12

TL;DR this thread could be split into 6 smaller threads and waste even more time but I'm not an ass.

I think Non Corporal is better suited then Low Godly Imo

I read the discussion so you already know my thoughts

Why Galactic Range for Time Stop? If it affects other dimension, it could be Inter-Dimensional or Low Multiverse if they are Universe

Don't think that galactic range should be a thing, we don't know how close to Earth Itzli is when Homura stops time

Idk about the transformation sequences

Kaltias said:
Don't think that galactic range should be a thing, we don't know how close to Earth Itzli is when Homura stops time
I guess it makes senses. I now think so as well.

@Kal Regarding the Galactic Time Stop, forgot to mention that Kyubey's Hivemind would also have to be affected, otherwise it would have noticed something is wrong (And Kyubey would have realized its time stop earlier).

But if you still have issues with that, would "At least Interplanetary, likely far higher" work?

@Beast basically Itzli originates from the edge of the galaxy trying to 'forget' all magical girls.

Speaking of Itzli

Are we really sure this thing can't get a possibly Low 7C or 7C? Even the absolute weakest witches are at this level.

Well she is supposed to basically be the Walpurgis of another world especially since the entire 'forget' part really means killing them all.

Plus the spaceflight part alone already shows her far above any normal witch we currently know.

Scratch the time stop range part, I will be probably implementing everything else in a few days.

Also, gonna split the homura (magia record) from the normal homura profile for organizing purposes, same for the normal rumors and the 10000 rumor.

Back