• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci's introduction but it's Morioh

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Gay Priest : 0
Marine Biologist and Reliable Guy : 0
Incon : 0

Part 4 Jotaro, ACT 2 Koichi, and Whitesnake Pucci used
Fight takes place in Morioh, 40 meters apart with no LoS
Pucci has prior knowledge and a week of prep time

Essentially it's just Pucci assassinating Jotaro and his child but different this time

Last edited:
Pucci has prior knowledge and a week of prep time
He barely managed to pull it off the first time, and he had an ally, home field, decades of prep, the environment set up so he basically had free reign, incited a convoluted plan involving dreams to have Jotaro be way to on guard, and he still ended up having a few bumps.
Now imagine a better Jotaro, one who isn't completely exploited by Jolyne, and he has an ally that is actually experienced, listens to Jotaro, and knows how to use his Stand offensively, defensively and as such can take care of himself.

decades of prep, the environment set up so he basically had free reign, incited a convoluted plan involving dreams to have Jotaro be way to on guard, and he still ended up having a few bumps.
Gee that's what it took? I guess that does make sense though
how to use his Stand offensively, defensively and as such can take care of himself.
I mean, doesn't it usually take a bit of pushing to make Koichi fight competently? Pucci might just try to finish him off with as little time as possible
a better Jotaro
I kinda made this because Part 4 Jotaro was slightly weaker than his other counterparts

I mean, doesn't it usually take a bit of pushing to make Koichi fight competently? Pucci might just try to finish him off with as little time as possible
Early on, but if we're talking Act 3 Koichi, he's fully matured, competent and will fight you and soundly incap you as soon as the need comes to be. Though I'm assuming that we're using end of Part 4 Koichi, just with Act 3 restricted.
I kinda made this because Part 4 Jotaro was slightly weaker than his other counterparts
Weaker than Part 3, but in turn stronger than Part 6 even if marginally.
3>4>6.

Cant pucci just run away and come back when he’s mftl+++++++. Edit-this ws pucci and I didn’t read. 💀

I mean, hypothetically you could go "Pucci arranges the perfect combination of stand users to assassinate Jotaro" but that'd be super lame. Really, there isn't much he can do with just Whitesnake to Star Platinum's speed and timestop, even if he has prep time and Part 4 Jotaro only has like 1-2 seconds. The main reason Whitesnake gets Jotaro is because P6 Jotaro is heavily nerfed for plot- and that's with a perfect pincer attack setup.

P6 Jotaro had the best stats in pt6 cept for mih, and pucci barely tagged him. Just 4taro alone would be able to slap whitesnake, no matter the prep. Unless said prep is like, he brings in every pt6 villain or somethin. then he could actually win via attrition, but half those mfs not even in prison yet

P6 Jotaro had the best stats in pt6 cept for mih, and pucci barely tagged him. Just 4taro alone would be able to slap whitesnake, no matter the prep. Unless said prep is like, he brings in every pt6 villain or somethin. then he could actually win via attrition, but half those mfs not even in prison yet
That's very unfortunate

listens to Jotaro,
👁️👄👁️
unknown.png
unknown.png

Back