• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Public smirks as Mr Patch digs his fists into Auk's skull. "Stopping me is USELESS USELESS USSELESS USELESS!" Public yells as he escaped. "You are too late anyway, I already begun possessing, and its at 99%, 10 seconds left..." (Please continue my counting in your comment.

9, 8, 7...

"F**k it." He laughed, biting into Public. "You are but a mere mollusk. I am all of what God fears. You are mortal."

Public then gets pissed off and puts a rat on Auks stomach, then puts a bucket over the rat and hot coal on the bucket, proceding to wait for the rat to dig through Auk. Knowing this likely wouldn't do much Public still does it, smiling and enjoying the show, doing it for his own amusement. "6, 5,4..."

Good Public stole Jotaros hat and clothes from Stardust Crusader and jumps in to fight Evil Public

"Its high noon." Public says. "Someone better kill this overgrown living prion, and that someone is me." He says as he moves his thumb around his neck while pointing at Evil Public to stop him from posessing Orphelia

"3, 2, 1. 0. Processing complete. Standby for posession."

"Thats my queue." Evil public says as he backflips into Orphelia.

Auk grabbed Public at the right moment and started to maul him with his bare fists, preventing any possession.

Evil Public smirks and stops time again "MISUT─ÇPACHI : ZA WARUDO" Public shouts, allowing 1 opportunity to get 1 drop of blood inside Orphelia, allowing it, and causing posession to finally happen sucessfully.

Auk grabbed Public and started to bite into him, very mad he couldn't get his fight with her done. "You son of a f**k!"

"We get that drop of blood out of there, we get them both back, and you can kill that parasite, too." Public says (Also, should I ckeep calling him Good Public or Public Joestar?)

"I could easily kill him if I wanted too, but meh, go ahead." He beckoned, but something reappeared for the third time. "Not again."

>has Type 5 Acausality

>is immune to a lot of other stuff

"Based on the points above..." He said, breaking the fourth wall.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Is Avenged Sevenfold an option?" He asked. "Because I have a song that might fit."

"It can be, even if its not metal, if it is a song that gets people so motivated that when they get out of bed in the morning it makes the devil say "Chuck, im scared, they are up again." As chuck norris and the devil hide in the sheets?"

"All I can say? Hail to the king, baby..." He suggested that song while also saying something referencing a certain phrase.

He pushed a button and the song played as he flew upwards and roared, thunder booming down from red clouds of pure fury. "Your move, chief!"

Overlord775 said:
The death ball gets nullified by my passive power null

"Nice attempt, but not good enought"

I then proceed to throw a time devourer Lavos at Star
Star dodges it

@Zero

"A 12 years old girl comes somewhere"

"Hello Zero, your Orphelia Landlufen has got downgraded into High 1-B, because.... you used a lot of the "infinite" or "Aleph infinities"..... on 1-A being...., now you lost against Auk Shivok" Illya said to Zero

Code:
MISUT─ÇPACHI : ZA WARUDO
Public Joestar yells as time stops throughout the universe Public is within. THis effects everyone regardless of immunity because its a meme time stop but anyone outside the universe or is a meme like Chungus is unaffected or less affected.

Public Joestar jumps down and grabs an oil tanker "An oil tanker for you :)" And throws it down at Orphelia, who is posessed by Evil Public. "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA"

DarkNeon1994 said:
@Zero

"A 12 years old girl comes somewhere"

"Hello Zero, your Orphelia Landlufen has got downgraded into High 1-B, because.... you used a lot of the "infinite" or "Aleph infinities"..... on 1-A being...., now you lost against Auk Shivok" Illya said to Zero

XD Alright, I'll get to it soon. I'm away form my PC at the moment, however.

This will eventually become Umineko where people beat each other up (literally) with words and logic.

Public Joestar uses an ability that hasn't been used yet.. Fat Albert.

Fat Albert is a combo of Big Chungus, on how it is growing at an alarming pace , and Sheer Heart Attack, how it targets something, and attacks it. However, Fat Albert will stop growing once it gets hyperversal (In 3 hours it goes infinite size)

Code:
Fattoarub─üto
Public Joestar says as Mr Patch throws an morbidly obese african man and it seeks Orphelia (AKA evil public) and starts hitting her (Or him) and getting bigger with each hit "Hey he hey" Says the african man before it comes as Orphelia takes more hits as the african man becomes the size of a building.

[Well Zero, your profile is looking good right now. But you need get rid that "dimensionless", because...... dimensionless =/= 1-A.]

Back