• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Hears ZA WARUDO

>Good heaven, just look at the time

Queen's Made in Heaven but everytime Freddie says made in heaven time speeds up
Queen's Made in Heaven but everytime Freddie says made in heaven time speeds up.

• Time speeds up to infinity, nulling the time stop

"What? Oh, no..." Auk said, scared, but realized this was basically his leader doing this. "Who to go with?" He thought of who to join: Good Public or Overlord.

PublicMinority87 said:
Overlord775 said:
"Hey, Public, do you belive in gravity ? "
I ask him
"Gravity doesn't exist. Its a lie made up for money." Public says
"Pfft, clearly bro. People even be going as far as to claim that abilities such as "Gravity" Manipulation exist, when they're clearly just a cash-grab and a hoax!"

"I think shes going to lose a bit of blood, but as long as Bad Public loses that 1 drop of blood he loses control over Orphelia." Public Joestar says, while proceeding to repeat saying Useless in japanese over again for 10 hours.

"You are PATHETIC! A WASTE OF MY TIME! Now watch as I end your life and melt YOU TO NAUGHT AND HELL!" He shouted, very mad as he grabbed Evil Public and dragged him onto the floor.

Christian Higdon said:
"You are PATHETIC! A WASTE OF MY TIME! Now watch as I end your life and melt YOU TO NAUGHT AND HELL!" He shouted, very mad as he grabbed Evil Public and dragged him onto the floor.
John O'Clock

Evil Public makes a spirit bomb so big that it outsizes Fat Albert, who is a s big as the universe. Then throws it at himself to kill himself, sending his soul inside Orphelia.

Public (Meme Edition) Is in space on a space ship, listening to this:
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Audio)
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Audio)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!

Shivok then used his soul powers to eat and absorb the soul of Evil Public, very angered at this meager attempt.

Christian Higdon said:
Shivok then used his soul powers to eat and absorb the soul of Evil Public, very angered at this meager attempt.
"Exactly. What sorta nonsense is he trying to pull during JOHN O'CLOCK of all times?" First it's kicking people in the balls, regardless of the latter's existence. Now it's this... bear with us*

Christian Higdon said:
Shivok is stepped on by the King Titan before he does that.

Christian Higdon said:
The King Titan is then erased by Shivok, laughing as he looked at the petty excuse for a beast.
I am very enraged, and decide to summon approximately 9,000 King Titans wielding copies of Meyneth's Monado in both hands.

Auk Shibvok literally didn't give one nor two s**ts as he made them irrelevant by words.

"You don't belong in this story."

Then it was all gone.

ZeroTC01 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Public's soul splits into 3. 1 posessed Orphelia, 1 gets eaten, and 1 becomes Evil Public.
You'd think an immunity to possession means something here :p
Evil Public contains a portion of Meme Public's power. 1% of Meme Public's power comes from his soul. When Public's soul split in 2 Good and Evil Public was born. That Good was Public George Joestar I. The evil from public became... I dont even know what.

Christian Higdon said:
Auk Shibvok literally didn't give one nor two s**ts as he made them irrelevant by words.
"You don't belong in this story."

Then it was all gone.
I negate that by stuffing 100,000,000,000 Snickers bars down Auk Shivok's throat.

PublicMinority87 said:
ZeroTC01 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Public's soul splits into 3. 1 posessed Orphelia, 1 gets eaten, and 1 becomes Evil Public.
You'd think an immunity to possession means something here :p
Evil Public contains a portion of Meme Public's power. 1% of Meme Public's power comes from his soul. When Public's soul split in 2 Good and Evil Public was born. That Good was Public George Joestar I. The evil from public became... I dont even know what.
Hey, speaking of Meme Public, he's still inferior to DarkMinority. Jim Gaffigan: Have I brought that up yet?

Meme public practiced with Mr Patch Requiem, preparing to land on Earth after the Tournament of Power, still playing Highway to the Danger Zone.

Auk regenerated from the explosion and just looked at him, before face-palming. "What does the embodiment of sinning mean to you?" He said before making it irrelevant.

Highway to the danger zone gets played so loud you can hear it breaking the laws of physics from an entire galaxy away. Where earth can hear it its 160'000 db

(By the way my profile pic is Killer Queen from now till the end of my vacation on February)

Back