• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then, Godzilla became a god. Like the others. HOSTLESS stared, awe-struck that such a magnificent being gained such power. This was just Godzilla as an avatar.

"YOU KNOW, I MEAN, THERE'D BE LOTS TO SEE IN LIFE IF YOU CONSIDERED NOT BRUTALIZING ME SO I GUESS MAYBE WE CAN TRY AND TALK ABOU-"

Godzilla just stood there and struck him with a laser that nearly killed him.

"....YOUR GAMES BORE ME, LIZARD. BUT THIS'LL MAKE ME HAPPY AT LAST." He ditched both Godzilla and Auk in another world. "BOW, KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW EMPEROR" He said to Overlord. "OR LOSE EVERYTHING."

As HOSTLESS looks up he sees my true body, a gianormous existance of infinite thought and metafor, something beyond the limits of time and space, of true and false.

A from of being above all else, with infinite taikyoku and infinite CHIM, and beyond even the obscure highs of archetypal infinity.

And as HOSTLESS looks in to infinity, infinity looks back.

Overlord775 said:
As HOSTLESS looks up he sees my true body, a gianormous existance of infinite thought and metafor, something beyond the limits of time and space, of true and false.
A from of being above all else, with infinite taikyoku and infinite CHIM, and beyond even the obscure highs of archetypal infinity.

And as HOSTLESS looks in to infinity, infinity looks back.
If this is meant to be 1-A, Dark would roast you for it XD

Christian Higdon said:
".....I GIVE UP. JUST TAKE ME TO THOU TEAM." He said, terrified.
"Oh, great, that's my chance to do A L O T T A D A M A G E" Flame-Axes HOSTLESS in the non-existence balls*

"SO WHAT DO WE DO HERE?" He released both Godzilla and Auk. Godzilla didn't get to know the dragon very well. Though, he was one thread from beating Shivok to a pulp.

Christian Higdon said:
"SO WHAT DO WE DO HERE?" He released both Godzilla and Auk. Godzilla didn't get to know the dragon very well. Though, he was one thread from beating Shivok to a pulp.
"Oh, ya should've seen it. Aousk got swatted by a fat Bugs Bunny, after the dude tried running away... if anything, I'd say his balls are non-existent."

Christian Higdon said:
"A FAT BUGS? I'VE NEVER SEEN THA-" Just then, Big Chungus showed up. HOSTLESS then looked and then...
"What's up with you potentially getting bodied today?"

In search for reliable scans for my next profile, I have come across an interesting piece of info.

HOSTLESS, you have some explaining to do.

Screenshot (240)

Christian Higdon said:
"WELL, F**K. I'M ONE INCH FROM BEATING YOU TO A PULP, BUT I RESPECT PEOPLE SOMETIMES." He said.
"You... respect me for exposing your possession of invisible balls?"

Christian Higdon said:
"NO. YOU GAVE ME THAT." He said.
"FALSE! This "generator" provides me with already-existing answers. For example, 2-A Nasuverse, and 1-C Amaterasu (Tamamo) - These are already existing arguements which are... questionable, but with these scans, are now irrefutable... HOSTLESS, I'm afraid that you have always had balls, but not even you were aware of them (That should be some godly extrasensory perception for me, btw, being the only one to detect your balls...this sounds very wrong)"

"YES. YOU'RE LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT GENITALS. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY VERY WRONG ON LEVELS GODZILLA CAN'T ACHIEVE IN POWER. AND THAT'S HARD." He said, shook.

Christian Higdon said:
"YES. YOU'RE LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT GENITALS. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY VERY WRONG ON LEVELS GODZILLA CAN'T ACHIEVE IN POWER. AND THAT'S HARD." He said, shook.
"Alas! I'm more OP than I thought... But wait. Given that Orphelia > Myself, yet Myself > Godzilla, and Godzilla > HOSTLESS, that must mean Orphelia > HOSTLESS"

The generator supports it.

Screenshot (245)

Once again, you have been exposed! (jk)

"ERM, I COULD SMACK HER AND WIN. REMEMBER AUK? ALSO, WE'RE FILLIN' THIS ENTIRE F**KING THREAD UP ALREADY. CAN WE AGREE TO AGREE AND DISAGREE?" He asked.

Christian Higdon said:
"ERM, I COULD SMACK HER AND WIN. REMEMBER AUK? ALSO, WE'RE FILLIN' THIS ENTIRE F**KING THREAD UP ALREADY. CAN WE AGREE TO AGREE AND DISAGREE?" He asked.
I mean, I'm pretty sure we could just take this to a new one.

Also, that didn't count. She was High 1-B back then, and she's been tweaked since then... Besides, the generator doesn't lie, HOSTLESS. It's like Flex Tape - Ya can't go wrong with it.

"YOU CAN SORT OF GO WRONG. IF AUK CAN BEAT HER....I CAN ONLY BE TERRIFIED OF WHAT GODZILLA CAN DO TO US. YOU WANT PROOF, MAKE A THREAD-WAIT." He realized what bad things would happen.

Back