• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at High 8-C, Post-Upgrades Keebo and U.A. Beginnings Saga Bakugo are used

Bakugo cannot use Howitzer Impact

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place on Ground Beta

Both start 50 meters apart from each other

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

"it's possible that I can save you all.":0

"I will win. That's... what heroes do.":0

Inconclusive:0

__keebo_danganronpa_and_1_more_drawn_by_xino__4bec908915b90a9747c3986dbd9e46d0.png
dbf216142ed3851c2a6111219b12e0f0326b0dbdr1-1080-1317v2_hq.jpg

AP for both:

Keebo is 2.15 Tons

Bakugo is 5.13 Tons of TNT, with his strongest explosions being 6.68 Tons of TNT

Soooo, bakugou keeps throwing out explosions between 2.38x to 3.1x K1-BO's durability, with a variable kit that can blind him, boost his own damage, and his near inhuman durability that will keep him in the fight.
He still has AP-Shot in this key, and an armor piercing attack against an opponent who is already 2.38x weaker than him? Game Changer.
K1-B0's Ai is dangerous... if it didn't need to learn. it directly states that its an over time ability, and against Bakugou's ruthlessness? It's not going to be to helpful.
Bakugou also has his bracers and grenades, storing up sweat for big powerful blasts he can throw out later.
Yeah, bakugou's got this

Soooo, bakugou keeps throwing out explosions between 2.38x to 3.1x K1-BO's durability, with a variable kit that can blind him, boost his own damage, and his near inhuman durability that will keep him in the fight.
He still has AP-Shot in this key, and an armor piercing attack against an opponent who is already 2.38x weaker than him? Game Changer.
I think you're forgetting that Keebo isn't gonna exactly get close to Bakugo, he'll constantly be flying around with his greater flight constantly firing shots at him with his superior range so it'll be harder for Bakugo to use his AP due to that alongside Keebo's far greater stamina going an entire week without recharging his power cells, he'll be able to keep that up for a long time, slowly wearing Bakugo down with his constant blast.
K1-B0's Ai is dangerous... if it didn't need to learn. it directly states that its an over time ability, and against Bakugou's ruthlessness? It's not going to be to helpful.
that accounts for his Accelerated Development which is why its overtime, not any of his other AI functions such as him adapting to the surroundings to gain more knowledge about his enemies and to pinpoint weak points in them, he'll take note of Bakugo's ruthlessness and since this is U.A. Beginnings Saga Bakugo is known to let his anger get the best of him which was only rectified by Joint Training Arc

I think Bakugo could defeat him, Bakugo have Grenadier Bracers that Bakugo would prepare to make big explosion I think this explosion enough to end him

I think Bakugo could defeat him, Bakugo have Grenadier Bracers that Bakugo would prepare to make big explosion I think this explosion enough to end him
But i kinda doubt Bakugo can beat him because keebo can fly in the air and shoot him from above

Bakugou tries to fly to Keebo and robo boy just flies behind him. Then I assume Keebo shoots him with a few blasts then I assume bakugou starts getting more pissed and starts getting more serious

I think this match may belong to keebo high diff because of Bakugous inexperience at this point and also keebo won’t get as angry during the fight while Bakugou will just continue to get angry with every blast (high diff though)

Oh yea also the fact Keebo most likely won’t be at all close to Bakugou (speed is equal but the odds of Keebo predicting where Bakugou is likely as he noticed weak points all over hopes peak)

I think this match may belong to keebo high diff because of Bakugous inexperience at this point and also keebo won’t get as angry during the fight while Bakugou will just continue to get angry with every blast (high diff though)
Oh yea also the fact Keebo most likely won’t be at all close to Bakugou (speed is equal but the odds of Keebo predicting where Bakugou is likely as he noticed weak points all over hopes peak)
Adding onto that, Keebo's first moves typically have fly upwards and blasts shit from the skies if he is fighting in an outside environment, and if it is possible - sure, Bakugo's explosion will likely reach him as he tries to go up and do decent damage, but he'll quickly know that his best chance of victory would likely stem from abusing his true-flight and range advantage with his energy cannon.

Adding onto that, Keebo's first moves typically have fly upwards and blasts shit from the skies if he is fighting in an outside environment, and if it is possible - sure, Bakugo's explosion will likely reach him as he tries to go up and do decent damage, but he'll quickly know that his best chance of victory would likely stem from abusing his true-flight and range advantage with his energy cannon.
He’ll also be using the building’s here as cover has he should already know that there’s no actual people in the buildings by simply looking around

that accounts for his Accelerated Development which is why its overtime, not any of his other AI functions such as him adapting to the surroundings to gain more knowledge about his enemies and to pinpoint weak points in them, he'll take note of Bakugo's ruthlessness and since this is U.A. Beginnings Saga Bakugo is known to let his anger get the best of him which was only rectified by Joint Training Arc
?????
He only shows that Anger against Deku, and unless K1-B0 throws some paint on himself he aint green and he aint freckled.
Also, it directly states he adapts, he hasnt been in Ground Beta Before, unless truly perfect thats still gonna take times. All those Ai Abilities do.
Bakugou keeps taking attacks and keeps on trucking, looking at his final exam for example, he kept getting his shit rocked by ALL MIGHT, the GOD TIER of the verse and he kept getting up over and over again, and before it's said that he was holding back, recovery girl states 'couldn't you have been less rough on these two' (paraphrased, don't have the manga on hand), so he was taking those Attacks that were forcing him to vomit at a graze and kept on getting back up.
Unless K1-B0 has a way of dealing so much damage he knocks bakugou out in one hit, Bakugou is going to keep moving forwards.
Also His Flight is fine for this fight, he uses it in a way to continually launch himself, and if he grabs k1-B0 (He restrains base deku, don't ask me why his LS is unknown likely class 1, he is class 1). and I can't find the weight of an Excel so I'm gonna be saying that Bakugou has LS.
K1-B0 has a barrage of ranged attacks, you wanna know something? so does bakugou, U.A Beginnings covers alot, he has the AP Auto Cannon by this point, it's slightly lower AP doesnt matter when he already has that large of a gap, thats only going to get higher over time as he sweats more.
The More k1-B0 makes him work, the more sweat he's going to have, the more sweat he has, the larger and stronger explosions he has

Also, it directly states he adapts, he hasnt been in Ground Beta Before, unless truly perfect thats still gonna take times. All those Ai Abilities do.
Post upgrades was able to scan Hopes Peak and shot at weak points in a matter of seconds, it isn't gonna take him long to to instantly take off into the sky and blast at Bakugo well scanning the area which doesn't take long at all.
Bakugou keeps taking attacks and keeps on trucking, looking at his final exam for example, he kept getting his shit rocked by ALL MIGHT, the GOD TIER of the verse and he kept getting up over and over again, and before it's said that he was holding back, recovery girl states 'couldn't you have been less rough on these two' (paraphrased, don't have the manga on hand), so he was taking those Attacks that were forcing him to vomit at a graze and kept on getting back up
All Might was massively weaker in those scenes, all the physical fighters had to wear those bracelets as to not **** up the students badly, All Might was holding back enough to not instantly kill them or knock them out alongside having his own strength weakened by the bracelets. Bakugo can get ****** up and get back up but not forever, Keebo can fight for an entire week without resting likely far higher since post upgrades is an upgraded keebo who previously did the whole week unupgraded.
Also His Flight is fine for this fight, he uses it in a way to continually launch himself, and if he grabs k1-B0 (He restrains base deku, don't ask me why his LS is unknown likely class 1, he is class 1). and I can't find the weight of an Excel so I'm gonna be saying that Bakugou has LS.
Keebo is likely gonna get his LS upgraded if the Piano throwing calc is accepted, until then sure Bakugo holds LS but would yknow actually have to get to Keebo who can just Fly away from Bakugo and constantly shoot back at him without tiring and if Bakugo gets ahold of him he could just use his blinding lights to blind Bakugo and free himself.
K1-B0 has a barrage of ranged attacks, you wanna know something? so does bakugou, U.A Beginnings covers alot, he has the AP Auto Cannon by this point, it's slightly lower AP doesnt matter when he already has that large of a gap, thats only going to get higher over time as he sweats more.
The More k1-B0 makes him work, the more sweat he's going to have, the more sweat he has, the larger and stronger explosions he has
AP Auto Cannon would have to get to Keebo who is gonna be high in the sky zipping around well shooting at Bakugo, Information Analysis and Reactive Evolution which just helps him adapt to the opponent until he finds their weak point which shouldn't take long as Bakugo isn't exactly hard to figure out. if Bakugo launches himself at Keebo nothing stops him from flying away from him while also unloading his ****-off laser beam and rockets in his general direction.

Personally Keebo takes this through his range advantage, overall greater stamina, superior flight, his AI allowing him to constantly learn and find opponent weak points. Bakugo has his advantages but is gonna have a hard time making use of them cause of Keebo's superior Range that he'll abuse since thats his whole fighting style, flying off into the sky and firing ****-off laser beams and rockets.

Personally Keebo takes this through his range advantage, overall greater stamina, superior flight, his AI allowing him to constantly learn and find opponent weak points. Bakugo has his advantages but is gonna have a hard time making use of them cause of Keebo's superior Range that he'll abuse since thats his whole fighting style, flying off into the sky and firing ****-off laser beams and rockets.
AP, auto cannon, not AP Shot, AP auto cannon is also, a massive barrage of nitroglycerin explosions.
And All Might being 'physically weaker' means nothing, even with those braces All Might is still a 7-A fighter attacking a High 8-C one, sure All Might isn't going to kill him, he's a teacher, but he did not hold any of his safe range power back
He got, limited rockets, because I do not know how he's gonna fit hundreds of those in his body.
and nothing stops bakugou from maneuvering using his explosions, he's shown it off before.
And Keebo aint got immunity to light either, Bakugou can stun grenade him.
Bakugou is a tactical fighter, if keebo is just gonna keep throwing things at him from a range, he will wait until he's out of munitions.

AP, auto cannon, not AP Shot, AP auto cannon is also, a massive barrage of nitroglycerin explosions.
And All Might being 'physically weaker' means nothing, even with those braces All Might is still a 7-A fighter attacking a High 8-C one, sure All Might isn't going to kill him, he's a teacher, but he did not hold any of his safe range power back
then where is Bakugo's 7-A Durability? if he can withstand hits from the god tier of the verse who wasn't holding back his range power which is only weaker then his physical strikes.
He got, limited rockets, because I do not know how he's gonna fit hundreds of those in his body.
and nothing stops bakugou from maneuvering using his explosions, he's shown it off before.
And Keebo aint got immunity to light either, Bakugou can stun grenade him.
Bakugou is a tactical fighter, if keebo is just gonna keep throwing things at him from a range, he will wait until he's out of munitions.
he doesn't have limited rockets or laser shots lmfao, so Bakugo's whole plan of waiting for him to run out ain't gonna go well neither is hiding in a building as Keebo well just start targeting the weak point of the buildings and bring them down, Stun Grenade takes a few seconds to get off well Keebo just needs to think and they will turn on blinding Bakugo.

then where is Bakugo's 7-A Durability? if he can withstand hits from the god tier of the verse who wasn't holding back his range power which is only weaker then his physical strikes.
because he doesn’t tank them? He’s still a student at the end of the day, and it says more for his stamina than it does his actual durability.
He’d be 7-A if he took them with no issue or AM is trying to kill him and he survives, but with those gracious injuries.
these are casual strikes from AM who is testing him, these a stark difference
he doesn't have limited rockets or laser shots lmfao, so Bakugo's whole plan of waiting for him to run out ain't gonna go well neither is hiding in a building as Keebo well just start targeting the weak point of the buildings and bring them down, Stun Grenade takes a few seconds to get off well Keebo just needs to think and they will turn on blinding Bakugo.
I kinda guessed on the laser shots, but if the rockets are stored with him how the hell is he going to have an infinite amount of them, he isn’t Bakugou who is generating the explosives on hand because it’s his sweat.

because he doesn’t tank them? He’s still a student at the end of the day, and it says more for his stamina than it does his actual durability.
He’d be 7-A if he took them with no issue or AM is trying to kill him and he survives, but with those gracious injuries.
these are casual strikes from AM who is testing him, these a stark difference
so Bakugo isn't tanking strikes that are 7-A in power now? make up your mind man. sure Bakugo can tank a beating from All Might but Keebo can keep fighting with Exisals for an extended period time which also constantly shoot assault rifles and rockets.
I kinda guessed on the laser shots, but if the rockets are stored with him how the hell is he going to have an infinite amount of them, he isn’t Bakugou who is generating the explosives on hand because it’s his sweat.
nothing in the game nor profiles states or shows he has a limited amount of rockets on him at a time but if we assume he does then he just saves them for when he needs to use them and just uses his Laser blast which still create explosions when they hit something.

There's no reason to restrict Howitzer Impact either. He's never hitting Keebo with that kind of move.

It sounds like Keebo just flies up out of Bakugo's range and snipes at him while he can't do anything about it. If Bakugo flies up, Keebo can just fly up higher, and he can continue doing this until he wins. What can Bakugo do against this? He'll never catch Keebo, and eventually he'll take too many hits or tire himself out and be left open.

Bakugo's range is only hundreds of meters with Howitzer Impact, while Keebo's is kilometers with his weapons. So what exactly can Bakugo do once Keebo is in the air?

I don't believe Keebo would be dumb enough to get close to Bakugo.

so Bakugo isn't tanking strikes that are 7-A in power now? make up your mind man. sure Bakugo can tank a beating from All Might but Keebo can keep fighting with Exisals for an extended period time which also constantly shoot assault rifles and rockets.
He is
I directly stated that All Might isn't trying to KILL HIM, this was a test not fight to the death

All Might was holding back. When it's said he doesn't know how to hold back, it's referenced to the fact that All Might doesn't know how to hold back properly. Just because he isn't killing them in one hit doesn't mean he's holding back properly. The damage he inflicted on them was too severe for a test.

Recovery Girl even stated that it'd be impossible to heal them if he had hit them a little harder. Especially Izuku's back from that New Hampshire Smash.

Bakugo isn't taking 7-A level hits. He'd be get reduce to a paste if that was the case. Bakugo was just taking a beating from someone vastly stronger. But not enough to one shot him, for obvious reasons All Might wouldn't do that. This is not an impressive feat for this fight. At best you can say he has some pain tolerance.

But it means nothing here.

All Might was holding back. When it's said he doesn't know how to hold back, it's referenced to the fact that All Might doesn't know how to hold back properly. Just because he isn't killing them in one hit doesn't mean he's holding back properly. The damage he inflicted on them was too severe for a test.

Recovery Girl even stated that it'd be impossible to heal them if he had hit them a little harder. Especially Izuku's back from that New Hampshire Smash.

Bakugo isn't taking 7-A level hits. He'd be get reduce to a paste if that was the case. Bakugo was just taking a beating from someone vastly stronger. But not enough to one shot him, for obvious reasons All Might wouldn't do that. This is not an impressive feat for this fight. At best you can say he has some pain tolerance.
essentially what I was trying to say in the he wasnt trying to KILL HIM
but me bad at speech

Oh, I also just remembered something... Keebo would absolutely start in a state akin to bloodlusting him in this key. In Chapter 6, he was flat-out willing to kill all of his friends in order to "destory despair", and the only reason he didn't do so was due to Shuichi, essentially, using his social influencing to convince Keebo to get them time in order to find another way to beat the Mastermind because they were friends - but once the time limit runs out, game over happens, which implies Keebo did in-fact proceed in destroying the academy, and killing everybody else as a side-effect.

Sure, Bakugo is also bloodthirsty in his own way, so this fact doesn't seem like much, but Keebo would fight to kill from the get-go, Fantathinks.

Also, would Stun Grenade even affect Keebs? Like... he is a robot. His eyes are literally cameras. While the people who are watching through Keebs' eyes would get ******, he would be perfectly fine, Fantathinks.

Would Stun Grenade be too much for his cameras are what we are asking. Too bright/much light can **** up cameras

Oh, I also just remembered something... Keebo would absolutely start in a state akin to bloodlusting him in this key. In Chapter 6, he was flat-out willing to kill all of his friends in order to "destory despair",
So if Bakugou does piss off Keebo would he just go into a kill mode?

So if Bakugou does piss off Keebo would he just go into a kill mode?
Nah, he is probably already in kill mode as soon as the match starts, and Bakugo doesn't have the friendship or SI that Shuichi had to calm him the **** down. Also, hmm... I do remember that Keebs had a light feature installed into his eyes that allowed him to flash a bright light that could hurt a person's eyes, and if I recall correctly, and was so bright enough that it could light up an entire room. Like there was an entire point in where he couldn't be a murder suspect, despite having a way to see in a dark room, due to the fact that literally everybody would know it was him.

Last edited:
Nah, he is probably already in kill mode as soon as the match starts, and Bakugo doesn't have the friendship or SI that Shuichi had to calm him the **** down. Also, hmm... I do remember that Keebs had a light feature installed into his eyes that allowed him to flash a bright light that could hurt a person's height, and if I recall correctly, and was so bright enough that it could light up an entire room. Like there was an entire point in where he couldn't be a murder suspect, despite having a way to see in a dark room, due to the fact that literally everybody would know it was him.
Oh so he should be good then

Back